Been lifting for a few months

>been lifting for a few months
>used to be a hungry skellington my whole life
>im slowly gainig weight (182cm / 78kg atm)
>squatting every other workout bcs chicken legs
>quads start to grow
>constantly feel something is stuck between my legs now
>its just my thighs touching

wtf is this feeling, Veeky Forums?
nobody warned me about this.
what else can I expect as I bulk for the first time in my life?

post some fat/fit "problems" skinny ppl have no idea about

this fucking gif man

me on the right

Source?

I want her to wrap her legs around me face.

The one and only Brap Wells.

>those traps

that is a disturbing gif

>tfw you'll never spot a girl using her tits

>roiding for this
>being crossfit's female tom cruise

That cocky little laugh at the end makes me feel lonely

This is why you don't use a pussy pad or rest the bar on your fucking neck.

Fucking women are so god damn fucking stupid and bad at lifting

her knees caved in

So it's obvious she set up that camera because it has happened before and she knew he would do it again. But here's the thing: she went back after he already did it. She's not being forced to be trained by this guy. She obviously enjoys it. What's more, the fact that she filmed it shows that she told someone about it and they didn't believe her, so she decided to film it for proof that guys want to molest her so her friends will think she's hot shit. The guy on the other hand, he's going to be blamed for molesting her, but he literally did nothing wrong because the thot never told him to stop and obviously wanted it to happen, probably even encouraged it.

Wait that's not her bf or something like that?

Nah. That's Drew Barrymore's brother, Rudy

is this not how this is done?

having no gf makes me feel lonely

Me in the back curling

You're meant to grab a bit lower, unless you're really familiar with the person you're spotting.

Sometimes it happens, most female lifters will shrug it off unless you're blatantly trying to cop a feel rather than do your job spotting.

supposed to be right above the xiphoid process, center of sternum, not their tits

youre both fucking retarded and have obviously never spotted anyone squatting a significant amount of weight. you hook your arms underneath theirs and lift up precisely so doesn't happen

>2 pairs of training plates
>can barely clean bodyweight
>atrocious form

nah

I never got spotting squats, just throw the bar backwards into the safeties/floor

That doesn't work with lowbar and it'll destroy the bar if you just dump it into the safeties. Also most gyms don't have bumpers so you stand a pretty good chance of fucking up the plates or the floor if you just dump it without the safeties.

And the problem here is what exactly?
>Better risk my health than gym equipment - user

Do you feel like paying to replace five hundred bucks worth of gear every time you fail a squat? Because I don't.

Any and every gym would rather you ruined a bar or the floor instead of yourself. Your fees go towards exactly this sort of thing. Neither of you is liable that way.

Not in any commercial gym I've ever been in. You fuck yourself up? not their problem. You break their shit? Someones gotta pay to replace it and they aren't going to do so. If they don't take the money off you (and they often won't) they usually just don't replace it.

Let's be honest though, if you're strong enough to be squatting weight that will damage the bar when dumped, you're strong enough to know how to fail properly without damaging anything.

Cheaper than the medical bills / life of hernia.

where do i meet women like this

I've actually seen someone fuck a bar with less than 2plate on it. Most gym bars are not the greatest of quality and most gymgoers don't think straight when they're worried about getting stapled.

The afterlife