Realistically speaking, is there anything the woman on the far right could do to improve her popsicle stick figure...

Realistically speaking, is there anything the woman on the far right could do to improve her popsicle stick figure? Or is it too late already?

Lifting weights and eating foods

Why did someone badly photoshop a penis bulge on her?

Build legs and ass to balance with his/her wide shoulders? Maybe it’ll give more illusion of an hourglass figure. Also pick more flattering bikinis for that body type.

OwO

kek didn't notice that

She needs more muscle and slightly more fat everywhere. Her core is the only thing she has going for her in that pic; she's otherwise skelly/skinnyfat, so your eye is drawn to the only toned part of her body.

Needs more muscle everywhere especially lats

SHE LOOKS LIKE A CARTON OF MILK.

Put on twenty pounds, get the japanese doctors that do the work on the JAV models to put it into her tits hips ass and thighs then do an instathot booty and leg workout and completely ignore her stomach

OR

She can get a rope and start believing in reincarnation.

yea the tits but desu you cant really change her bones

Fucking le mayo

Can build leg and ass muscle under the newly transported fat to make up for the just....unpleasant looking body.

>this is your tomb raider for tonight

The only thing that might work would be for her to quit all core exercises, focus on butt and legs instead and hope for the best. And breast implants ofc.

estrogen injections

i mean she would get a square masculine ass xd

Shadow is not censored

helen owen

Not squats and SS and shit like that.
I said INSTATHOT BOOTY AND THIGH WORKOUTS
Those broads know all about lower body work and upper body toning.

Goddamnit, why is it a thing in hollywood to get the most masculine sub shit tier physically and obviously dyke looking chicks to play hot girls and action heroines.

The fuck is going on?

Yes it is ma'am. Firstly you've got to change your way of mind, your mentality. When men are in the army, the are pushed to the extreme, to make them know their boundaries, or to say the boundaries which is not real. I tried to get into the special forces, i did really well, i can't describe how hard i worked, i passed out from exhaustion, bled, puked... Anyways my point is: My instructor told me the first day; "Today, i think you are able to give 40% of what you are capable of. The next weeks, we are gonna raise that to 60, and if you are going to get in to the force, you've gotta show that you can give 110."

So, with that in mind, go out and jog, go to the gym and hit it hard, have discipline with your diet, and get a damn good sleeping routine. This will make you succeed. The results won't show before about three weeks, and this is perfect, it is just the time it takes to develop a routine they say. And by the way, out of 21 candidates in the army training, became number 2. They accepted only one candidate.

no im talking about the connections of the glutes

females have more heart shaped connections the wider their glutes are, the glutes are attached to the hip bone while men have squarer ass connections, the more the muscles are developed the more prominent these features become

the wider their hips are* sorry

Yes
Plastic surgery is pretty good these days

>Goddamnit, why is it a thing in hollywood to get the most masculine sub shit tier physically and obviously dyke looking chicks to play hot girls and action heroines.

Because they have the better looking faces. Face matters more. You can clothe and pad a body to look better but an ugly bone structure on the family is always visible

I'm not talking about doing gear and squatting in a way that will give her that square man ass.
Take a look at this chick
Went from the most irish flat unappealing body you'd ever want to see to having a body that would make black men push kim kardashian out of the way to get a taste.
The chick in the OP is just unattractive and doesn't really care about doing what it takes to look hot.

>Because they have the better looking faces
Post 5.
All of them, every single one have 5/10 faces AT BEST even with the worlds best makeup and lighting and movie magic going.

>Post 5.
>All of them, every single one have 5/10 faces AT BEST even with the worlds best makeup and lighting and movie magic going.

I don't know 5 actresses with little boy bodies, I don't even know the bitch on the OP
But hollywood people aren't ugly in the face and that's a fact

wait holy fuck dude

damn she has narrow hips too, is there anything special she did?

Shut the fuck up you nigger fetishist.

This bitch's instagram has been posted and there are photos where she isn't doing a contortionist act and her ass is still fucking flat, with slight more shape and fat.

>damn she has narrow hips too, is there anything special she did?

yes, the special thing she did is give herself lordosis and work her angles

hi newfag
check her yt

Shit dude, I don't know.
All I know is that the ass and thighs are ridiculous.

dude, stop, it's not just pose

Jelly female with a flat ass and manly posture detected.

you know that if she straightened herself out she would look basically like a man right

I don't get it
Wasnt Angelina Jolie the tomb raider in movies?

ugh florida

yeah like 15 years ago
what do you expect people to do other than reboots? come up with new shit?? ha!

Angelina Jolie also had a weird fridge body

It is all about the face

You know what? I'm at my breaking point.
I don't give a fuck if you call this bait, or if you call this pasta or if you even say I'm edgy or cock riding.

I am a lesbian female and I find Alicia Vikander very attractive but outside of that I want you to know that she's done nothing, and I mean nothing wrong. She's a sweet and upstanding actress who just wants the best for the movie industry.

So you know what? You motherfuckering faggot ass niggers need to shut the fuck up or give me your addreses. I will go to your houses and slap you so hard you'll WISH you had kept your mouth shut. I'm not scared of Veeky Forums and your Anonymous shit.

Not any of you could ever be like Alicia and not any of you could ever be close to what she's accomplished. To that regard you're all just little bitches. Scared little bitches.

Now either step up and get your ass pounded the non-fun way by a muscular queer or leave Alicia Vikander alone. This is your ONLY and final warning.

Stop fucking with Alicia Vikander. NOW.

gr8 b8 buddy keep up the good work ill be sure to follow the thread

This will never be pasta, give up

at least they got her calves right

that is it, man

lmao

milk crate seats in his Lamborghini

her body was amazing in profile tho, her boobs, thighs and ass were always incredible

I'm pretty sure the new girl's will be too
They'll worth some wardrobe magic to add volume to the right places

Yeah, they had a lot to work with.

The new girl..not so much.
Why did she get the part anyway?
There are actresses who have better bodies and can act moderately well.
She doesn't even have any heat in the real world with the normies.
What gives?

>Yeah, they had a lot to work with.

They really didn't

She's S T I C C but maybe she needs to be a little T H I C C

>too late already
Until you're in the late stages of bone detereoration from ancient aging, it's never too late.

Don't wanna be a stick? Eat more, eat the right foods, and lift weights.

Don't wanna be a whale? Eat more*, eat the right foods*, and lift weights.

Also run, so your heart doesn't explode.

*It's as much about how much you're eating as it is what you're eating. Unless you're a proper hog you can usually get away with eating the same amount of stuff, but just eating better stuff, if you're just looking for general/gradual improvement.

>Not any of you could ever be like Alicia
but i am already a DYEL cunt

Fridgebodies are patrician taste

Because it fits the rest of her physique.

My man.

gotta try harder than that

Daily reminder these characters are 13-14 and it’s weird to sexualize them

they also photoshopped chest hair stubble and stomach hair stubble

>that ass and thighs
yea because she's a fatass

Too bad she don't got those boobs no more.

>2012
anorexic
>2014
ate more food, ruined posture
>2016
breast implants, some squats, learned how to clench her ass

Not if you're a pedophile, also I just checked the wiki and they're all 15+,they're in high school not middle school.

what the fuck

oh lord

kek

looking closer that entire body is photoshooped from different bits and pieces

she wore a load of padding/prosthetic for tomb raider, fyi.

Okay woman, i'll take the bait. I think what people here meant to say is that her body does not fit or resemble the original of the role she portrays. That does not mean she's unattractive she just doesn't look strong or athletic

how to ali vikander mode.?

she DOES look strong and athletic and that is the problem, just go back and take good look at her again user.

For those of you who don't know her, this is Michael Fassbenders wife

just consume soy

the boobs in TR were fake

No the problem is, that she lacks all the hyper-feminine qualities, while being athletic, that Lara Croft always has been (in)famous for.

its photoshop you fucking retard

She's not strong, she looks more like a zombie than tomb raider. Bitch has no muscle AND is ugly to look at. If you think that's strong, you're what's wrong with society today

She's built like a weak skinny dude who's entire workout routine is doing situps.
Full on dyke body.
The average instathot and semi serious stripper is objectively and unironically physically stronger then she is while being a traditionally sexually attractive and feminine woman.

She just fails miserably.
She's a terrible choice for the role and I'm struggling to understand the logic behind the choice.

Daily reminder that this is Veeky Forums and the users are 14-17

She looks like she's been doing leg raises and nothing else.

I'll bite.
Come and get it dyke

in japan the age of sexual consent is 12, so to them it's not weird

If you wouldn't spray jizz all over this chick, you're a gay and i don't really care what you have to say.