/CBT/ New Years resolution addition

3 weeks lifting for NYR. Bout 1-2 years of fucking about with callisthenics shit before that.

Lifts: Bench 60kg
Dead: 120kg
Squat:40kg ( I cri )
Pull ups: 5reps with 20kg plate

I'm doing SS atm but feel that my upper body is intermediate, any program advice??

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jDTqN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck - edition**.
Swear I'm not such a spellfag most of the time

Also 5'9 manlet and 70kg bw quite low bf%

Puffy nips, no solid gyno.
Think it's cuz I was given formula instead of breast milk as a baby.

5'9" ultramanlet. Dunno what my weight is and don't give a shit because I'm not done bulking yet.

BP 275
Squat 375
DL 405
OHP 185

Shieet, brah, that's some juicy traps for such a mediocre deadlift.

What is that in nonmeme numbers?

>deadlifting with his traps

Yeah I'm trying everything I can to get it up but I just have some sort of form issue. The traps are from heavy rack pulls and genetics though.

You should Stay on SS If you want to work on those stats. But If you train for aestetics drop SS asap

Looking hella strong, Sick traps!

Also looking strong m8

6'2
185-190

6'2, 187lbs

Living the Cali dream boys

Nasty fucking vein. Fucking kali muscles over here.

6ft 3"
185lb

>this dyel at 185
When will lanklets learn?

what's your bench?

I have quite a lot of loose skin with some extra fat i'm working off.

Stats:

1.5 mile run in 9:06
Weighted Pullups: +45lbs 4.5x
OHP: 135x9
Bench: 195x5 (I run way to much to go up in my lifts fast)
26.2 mile run 2:59:45~

forgot weight: 201-204
Height: 6ft-6ft1

Progress over a year and a half almost. Bout to start a mini bulk till late march early april and then cut.

Any advice?

You can handle the cut in 2 months?
Or how long will you cut? Also to What bf%?

5'7"
158 lbs

Honestly I didn't think too far into it, so I could have unrealistic goals. I'm currently around 137 to 140 daily and was thinking of a small bulk to 155, then cutting to around 13% bf.

Am I stupid in thinking that part of those 15lbs gained while bulking will be muscle so when I cut I'd drop back down to around 140 to 143ish ?

I don't know, i've never bulked or cut before i've been at maintenance since I started to be honest.

Back to the pit

Nah seems like it Would work If you got that progress on lower intake.
I Would suggest that you use this "mini bulk" to really focus on some weak part or something you want to bring up.

I haven't lifted in 3 years, since I was 21. But I did used to lift a lot. Do I have God tier genetics?

Should I just go back to bulking?

Yes, like super hard. Most of your ancillary muscles looks like highschool boy fag shit

Sounds about right. Thanks dude.

any fat fuck can do that in perfect lighting. No. You look like shit

Nice traps lmao

I mean do you want to? Your a big dude in nominera eyes.
See how you look under 10% is What i Would do

Forgot sizes. 6'5" 286

>fat fuck
>tumour where his triceps should be
>wristlet
>most likely a manlet
>God tier genetics
Pick all except the last

aight someone roast me back, I'm 6'5 190 lbs and this is my 6 months progress from skinnyfat soyboy

Fuckoff fatty. You have no reason to post here

fuck forgot pic

Idk I want to be bigger and more defined, though I recognize that's a little contractory.

Trying to avoid enhancing until I've met my genetic limit.

I know you're jelly. You guys can't play any real sports so you just lift for glamour, eat 100 percent clean, and get reamed in the ass when you get home to your boyfriend. Big 10 football linemen. NFL prospect until injuries. Stay mad kiddies.

Someone is mad.

>5"11
>18yr
>89~kg (highest i've been for about 10months)
What should i work on ? Dont take this as me being arrogant but i just dont know, how they say easy to find a splinter in someones eye but not a log in yours, ty famalam

also lifts (i started lifting after 2 weeks and my lifts are slowly going up)
>1.5pl bench
>1pl ohp
>2pl squat
>1.5pl dl (my lower back is really untrained and sore all the time so its hard for dl to go up)

6 months thats some shit progress
with your height tho, and proper work out, girls will be wet just looking at you

i suggest you do max weight at crunch machine and do whatever for your pecs, they are way too flat, your hips look lik eshit too, dunno whats with that? you some underage b& or just lanky as fuck?

shit scares me, how fat were you, how fast did you lose the weight, and how quick did the skin get loose like that?

im down like 50 lbs of fat since october and gained a lot of mass in muscle but thats like my #1 worry ifs if i lose too much im gonna get some nasty ass loose skin

do you use skin therapy oil or any sort of stretch mark/ loose skin oil/gel?

Thanks for the feedback m8
I bench lmao2pl8, what can I do for my pecs besides benching more?

you must be underage
go around the gym and look at the machines and see what muscle groups each machine is for, and work from there. dont expect to be spoonfed, but you basically wasted 6 months of your life with that shit progress so maybe look into a personal trainer consultation see if your gym offers it and get a routine from them

Bro calm down it's just shitty lighting without flex on someone at least 2 standard deviations taller than you. I know what every muscle is called and what it does and how to train it, right now I'm cutting till I'm about 10% bf (I'm guessing I'm 15% or so)

Post your body with timestamp. I already know you won't.

Why do manlets viciously attack any tall dyels in the cbt threads?

I'm still building up. Need 10 more kg of muscle. How does it look like so far?

You fatass

im not fat, im losing bodyfat slowly to supplement my muscle growth
if i was fat i wouldnt lift eat and would cry about it

>100kg bench
>57.5kg OHP (fuuuuuuu)
>60kg squat
>60kg dead

All 5x5. I have a lower back injury that prevents me from going too heavy on the last two
>6’2”
>88kg

tfw a lanklet has the same stats and with a back injury

Bretty good

nice gyno faggot

A fatass Lanklet mind you. You’re good user. The back injury is a slipped disk and a shard of spine that’s snuggled into my sciatic nerve, moving my right leg FUCKING HURTS

>how fast did you lose the weight, and how quick did the skin get loose like that
WHEN WILL YOU DUMB FAT FUCKS WILL LEARN?

YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT OVER FUCKING 100 YEARS AND YOU WILL STILL GET LOOSE SKIN. IT GETS STRETCHED WHILE YOU GET OBESE AND IT WON'T BECOME TIGHT AGAIN.

6ft, 185lbs @ 19yo
>140 ohp
>200 bench
>275 squat
>340 deadlift
Been lifting for about a year now and bench has been stalling. Wtf should I do I have a bet to win.

might as well give up and become a trap

you can run 26miles without break, are you fucking kidding me ?

none of you posted your skinny legs LMAO

I bench 100kg, squat 160kg, dead 160kg, press 75kg, and still look like shit compared to you

And do what program?

How am I looking? Shrugs aren't doing much for me ATM. Should I focus on heavy deads?

Nice width but a little spilt over (perhaps it's not cutting season for you yet).

Ever tried barbell shrugs instead of dumbbell? Made a huge diff for me.

Pic related - back this morning..6 foot 207 lbs

snatch grip rack pulls

>not understanding the role of the traps during a heavy deadlift

6'0 180 atm
Cutting to hungry skelly mode before a clean bulk. Figure 165-170lbs will be a good enough cut?

It's time to cut

I was honestly expecting an uglier face, without the horse mask. You're actually pretty hnnnng, if you can gain some muscle

(and when you do pls take to your cave, hairy bear man

What kind of rep ranges would you suggest? 8+?

You have to cut than you think. I was a perpetual "10 pounds away" from a 6 pack for about 25 pounds of fat loss. Similar mid section to you just without all the hair.

I figure to get abs at my height and musculature, I'd have to cut to about 150 or so, maybe more. I'd rather bulk, before I lose much more muscle, and cut again, after I build up a decent chest and arms. Even if I were to go otter mode right now, I'd be too smol to consider good looking imo.

That’s his mile split

imgur.com/a/jDTqN
31, 182
Still cutting, pic was 1.5 weeks ago.

This pls

With a pump, flexed.
Homegym master race.

HOW DO I THICKEN UP MY MONKEY ARMS REEEEEE
16" and they look like sticks from the front and huge from the side

Mirin!

I've been doing 3x10 ascending on the BB shrugs (with a couple light warmup sets).

Started at 135lbs, just been progressing as I can with good form/ROM (and momentary pause at the top) up to 365lbs now. Started to notice real trap gainZ around 275lbs

I've run the air Force marathon in Dayton Ohio 2x. Xenia marathon once. Flying pig once. Another dam 50k once. I also went 40-45 miles pacing a guy doing the 100 mile "Woodstock" run in hell Michigan. If you run well below your max speed and eat some sugary crap ever 20-40 minutes it really isn't that bad.

I was over 350 pounds. I've been losing it since 2013. I've had to slow it and bulk some to help. The bloated feeling you get when bulking really fucks with your head as an ex fatty

any advice?

5'4", 147lbs.

Just started doing some simple PPL, 45 minutes a day

You look disgusting.

How are those knot-blankets? Theyve been all over Facebook

They are not knots... They are crocheted without a hook, using only your hand to make the loops.
My wife made several of them for christmas, they are heavy and feel wonderful.

Jelly of your beard genetics desu

Also, nice cut, keep going. we're all gonna make it, bro.

With that beard comes an entire body covered in thick black hair. No thanks.

Alright, might get one for a gift then. Thanks

You have a pretty decent shape, have you tried PL?

I'm not the asian fag I am

damn your fucking fast too bad about the loose skin

Depends on what you're doing for bench. Do more 5x5 or 4x8 to train your strength and maybe do some stall presses for explosiveness. Honestly, it might be a mental block, your other lifts are telling that you should be able to do more.

More tricep exercises too.

>NFL prospect until injuries.
You fucked up retard. You are literally a has been

Skinnyfag reporting in, went from starving-orphanchild Mode to Abs but still starving orphanchild mode

6’, 180lbs down from 210 in August. Haven’t lifted since then. Barely got back to lifting this past week because lifting didn’t work with school schedule. Lifts have suffered greatly from cutting and not lifting since August. What should I do at this point? I know I should keep cutting, but my lifts have gone down drastically.

Current 1RM from this week:
Bench: 185lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Deadlift: 275lbs

Somebody triggered the fatty.

Different lighting.
Different angle.
Unflexed vs Flexed.

Nice fake gains bro.

5'7 60kg 4 months
ohp: 47.5 x 6
bench: 62.5 x 5
squat: 77.5 x 5
row: 62.5 x 5

6'2 from 330 at my heaviest to 230 right now

>don't want to take new pictures so ill keep posting the same one

his chest is clearly bigger, among other things

why do you keep posting in every fucking thread? you look like shit and on one will respond with anything different