Why do I still fucking love her?

Why do I still fucking love her?

I work the fuck out 5 times a week 2-3 hours at a time. I talk to other fucking girls.

And yet, here we the fuck are.

Truth? Because you're a pussy.

t. pussy

You are probably a pussy

OP confirmed a pussy

he's a pussy!

Iktf, we have to keep going breh

Talking to other girls isn't enough. You need to stick your pee pee in them to forget about her.

Did she ever love you? What happened?

Can’t help who you love user, it should go eventually. Only took me a few months to get over my ex but she also did it in a very painful, destructive, and selfish manner so that probably made it easier. Every now and then though, I’ll get pangs of sadness and regret when I hear what she’s done, or rather what she’s failed to do with her life. She was this sweet girl with no dad who needed to be taken care of and there were times where I could do that for her, but it was all manipulation, distraction by a cruel and vile beast.

>Talk to other girls
But you don't fuck other girls. Get on that.

You should have learned how things work. It wasn't that long ago.

You went backwards instead of forward.

YOU JUST FUCKING SPOILED IT!!! YOU BASTARD!! FUCK YOU!!

> masturbating into the bodies of others
Very degenerate advice, user.

>came out in 2015
>bloody Barron quest line is 1/3 through the game
Fuck off faggot, I didn’t spoil the other part where he takes his bitch wife to the mountains to fix her mindbreak

delet

so fuckin what if it came out in 2015. Eat shit and die you muthafuckah you. you mutt! go home and get ya fuckin' shinebox!

I learned this OP: 1) Just because you don't hear what you want to hear doesn't mean that's the immediate truth
2) If you ask yourself, "She never talked to me so I how was I supposed to understand?" You didn't try to understand.
3) Even if she didn't love you, the memories and emotions you had were real. Cherish them.
Time heals all, nigga, and you're going to make it.

she's sucking another guy's dick right now and you're here crying about her ugly ass lmaoo.
no wonder she left you, beta cuck.

drama queen pussy

You probably think she is a lot more valuable/unique than she really is. It's okay, we have all been there. I still have dreams of the one that got away. But I know that she is a borderline PD trainwreck, and having her out of my life is for the better.

Most women ain't shit anyways, don't sweat it. Try to find a decent one and put benis in bagina for maximum profit, no need to overthink these things, women don't overthink it either.

Listen to dub dubs

You have been emotionally pumped and dumped by a machiavellian she-Chad. You'll never recover from that

What has she done for you?

>Trying to marry for love

What are you a fucking homo?

DUDE BRAP LMAO

>Recommended for you

Even youtube knows..