Getting rid of acne

Getting pretty decent gains at the gym, but I feel like acne is making it all worthless. Any Veeky Forumsbros successfully treat their acne?
Mine is similar to pic related with fewer dark spots, since I try not to pick/squeeze the spots.
I've been using a cleanser twice a day for a few months, seemed to make it better at first, however the results quickly plateud.
Have tried moisturizing, but that seems to cause outbreaks rather than helping.
Tried cutting out dairy and sugar, doesn't seem to help.

Any advice is appreciatede.

Tea tree oil, get a luffa and fucking use it, moisturize face as well also dont eat a ton of fuckin dairy shit

Go on Accutane. Seriously, I wish I had done it sooner. It cleared up all my acne and it hasn't come back.

I mentioned in my OP that I cut out dairy/sugar and moisturizing seems to be doing more bad than good.
Have looked into tea tree oil and I guess that's what I'll be trying next.

Have been considering it, but I've heard a lot about negative side effects.
This would probably be my last resort, regardless going to do some more research on it.

I've also gone on it. My acne was much worse than OP's pic but is now much better after only a few weeks. Worst side effect i've had was chapped lips.

The real question is how to get rid of the scars.

That usually depends on the severity of acne. I personally don't get visible scarring after the spots fade. I think squeezing the spots also worsens scarring.

Stop putting chemicals on your face, retard. Water only

Accutane if you really just want to get rid of it

Otherwise
>Fresh pillow casing every night(You can flip it so you have two uses out of one case)
>Change everything else often as well
>Don't use harsh soap, there are great ones you can get on amazon with good reviews
>Drink a lot of water
>Don't touch you face
all obvious shit

Honestly there's so much you can do, but a 5 month accutane cure will simply remove it. Most people will just experience the dry skin (this can last for years though, but is no problem if you just moisturize like you should do anyways, acne or not)
there's also been a few studies on getting lower test levels from acctuane, but it's rare as fuck and you should do blood tests monthly anyways.

If you're bothered by it, just do the accutane.

You don't know shit

accutane bro. Worse side effect I had was dry skin.

Yes Accutane is the answer. What a fucking shill bitch

Ever wonder why you've never seen a black & white photo of someone with acne?
Face cleansers cause acne.
Your skin knows how to regulate itself with you putting chemicals on it, faggot

Try fasting and acne scars will also become less visible and it helped my oily skin. Worked for me.

Vitamin C is something I don’t hear about too often on here, but it helped clear acne up quite a bit on my face to point of being clear. It hasn’t done shit for my back though.

Rose hip oil. Reduces acne and what pimples you do get will be the "soft cheese" kind that can be taken care of without leaving noticeable inflammation behind.
I've been applying it twice a day (morning and afternoon) for 4 months and my cheeks look way better. Only two downsides, it doesn't do anything for pockmarks, and you will be extra oily for a better part of the day. Still worth it in my opinion.

>Go on Accutane. Seriously, I wish I had done it sooner. It cleared up all my acne and it hasn't come back.
I know people who have had serious personality changes, and I have a family member who died from it. They have been sued by many many people. It's probably not worth it, seriously consider it.

Buy proactive or whatever your countries equivalent is

>Water is a transparent and nearly colorless chemical substance that is the main constituent of Earth's streams, lakes, and oceans, and the fluids of most living organisms.

Checkm8 atheists

a combination of everything is the cause for this

of course people are more prone to it now than before, but if you seriously think just washing your face with water will clear a case of deep cystic acne now, your a dumbass

didn't do shit to me, a mild cleanser and moisturizing did a lot more

OP here, appreciate the suggestions. I already do most of that stuff (like changing pillow cases etc). Accutane is probably a last resort option for me. I wouldn't mind the dry skin, however dry eyes and sore joints sound like a bit of a deal breaker.

When I first started getting acne I wasn't using any "chemicals". Just washed my face with water. If you're lucky and don't get acne don't bullshit on a random forum about how cleansers cause acne.

Why are so many americans talking about it like they've just taken it if it's off shelf(Like I've read)

CUT OFF MILK AND DAIRY PRODUCTS. Also no oily stuff like fries and disgusting fats. Or at least try to reduce those, and generally cut on fats. If your acne is moderate , severe or worse then visit a doctor for accutane. As others said i wish i knew about it sooner. Im taking a tiny dose of 10 mg per day not to have aftereffects and a few months after I'm almost clean. Just occasionally two or three small ones

I had really bad acne like you before but after 4,5 months i don't have anymore and my acne scars healed as well. I think it's because I gave up on sugar. I used to eat lots of sugary shit and dump chocolate sryup into cereal but ever since I stopped doing thay my acne has gone and skin has healed.

Sorry if hard to understand , English is not my first language .

thats how it happens. Kids go thru puberty, freak out over a couple pimples, and put a shit ton of chemicals on their face and make the problem much worse. This happened to me until I went water only and let my face heal itself

Better to cut out refined sugar and complex carbs

I reread your post , in case sugar and dairy dont help, cut out carbs and try keto.i have best skin since doing keto .

ACCUTANE
C
C
U
T
A
N
E

the weak route in which you solve nothing.
Unless youre a teen, acne is an warning sign that something else is off inside you. Treating the effects and not the cause with an expensive product with loads of side effects is a bad idea

It solves acne. That's for FUCKING sure

Drink only water and black coffee and tea.

Also, use a different moisturizer. Organic, with retinol and vitamin C in it. Cheap on Amazon.

A lot of cheap common moisturizers will cause you to break out. Get a better one.

you speak well bro. No need to mention non-native origin.

I healed my acne with the caveman regimen which means you don't put shit on your face, not even water. I did it during a summer at home from college so I wouldnt have to be in public. Good thing cus my face looked like absolute shit for a month and was even turning white. My parents pleaded with me to wash but I stuck it out and my face totally healed itself on the second month

> Organic, with retinol and vitamin C in it. Cheap on Amazon.
Know any specific?

Thank you and good luck with the acne.remeber everytime you fail you get closer to succeeding. We are all going to make it bro or girl.

Because Accutane is in a revolving door state of availability in the US. It's their fear of lawsuits, and also is why for example females seeking Accutane have to be put on a registry and provide proof of two long term birth control methods.

i suffered from it for years, no amount of drinking water and changing my pillow and eating clean and different topical remedies helped. Just go and see a doctor, they put me on this antibiotic which seems to be working quite well.

I had Terrible body acne and slight face acne for 10 years. Tried everything except accutane. Then I started eating 1 sweet potato and 2-3 eggs everyday and cutting out all sugar. Now I have no acne AT all. I assume it's the massive amounts of vitamin A I get from the yams

OP, you can try to exfoliate with a product that contains salicylic acid if you want something a bit more gritty.

Just generally, for people who use cleansers, exfoliants, etc. but are still not seeing progress, you could try oil-cleansing. Acne is a result of excess sebum and bacteria/dirt which could be a result of either too dry skin or way too oily skin. It's all about finding balance.

Anyone have advice on getting rid of these acne scars/marks? Have had them for over a year and they haven't faded that much.

I used an acne medication that was a step below accutane
It's called minocycline
I Used to always get breakouts every day, I didn't even want to go and hang with my friends or see people it was that bad.
I took this mynocycline medication twice a day for a year and it had no noticeable side effects and now my skin is perfect , I maybe get one little pimple a week.
They will never be big painful ones either, always tiny little ones that I can easily get rid of and will go away by the next day.
100% recommended using this before taking accutane