Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6389060/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26615402
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not enough to bulk on

Delicious. Finally, someone who knows how to take a decent picture with decent presentation skills. Good job, would eat.

>Find a flaw.
Far too much fat in relation to protein and carbs. Bad macros.

Find a flaw. Ate it this morning. Still on keto.
FIND A FLAW

>Needing carbs

Yolks overcooked.

No sweet potato fries dyel?

Take away the bun and I'm in heaven.

thats not 5 dozen eggs, what are you a fucking woman?

Only two eggs.

Where the Fuck is the goddamn toast..Dave's Killer Bread thin seed..eat that shit and fart in the face of any cunt that tells you bread is bad...also put some fucking green dragon sauce on those fucking eggs

Avocados are terrible

how are you on keto with the bun in there.

>not eating high teste veggie
never gonna make it

>bun
>keto

>not scrambling them and putting them between 2 pieces of bread with avacado and hot sauce.

four more eggs and you're good

If the bun was homemade from almond/peanut flour then maybe, but unless you did a massive workout straight after that to burn off the carbs, then I don't see how it's keto desu.

Don't get me wrong, looks absolutely lush otherwise and would demolish.

No fucking carbs.
Keto is a shitty meme diet, high protein and fat fucks with insulin resistance just as much, if not more than high carb.

Cholesterol and saturated fat are the #1 caused of hear disease and diabetes.

Find a lie

Heart*
:)

Dietary cholesterol doesn’t translate to blood cholesterol levels
Diabetes is caused by eating too much sugar and sitting on your ass

Let me guess what stupid shit you're going for
>dietary carbs aren't strictly necessary for basic survival, so don't eat any of the healthy carbohydrate containing foods in the world, which is the vast majority of them
Meanwhile you eat avocado and eggs, even though you don't require dietary cholesterol or monounsaturated fats. How about you just eat canola oil, a multivitamin, and an amino acid complex that only includes the 9 essential amino acids? Anything else would be stupid, right?

except that's not true at all.
Dietary cholesterol has been thoroughly researched for decade and there are literally thousands of studies proving that not only that thrre is there a link, but how it damages your arteries in the first place.

>How about you just eat canola oil, a multivitamin, and an amino acid complex that only includes the 9 essential amino acids?
I'm going to try this and let you guys know what happens

thank you, /thread

>Dietary cholesterol doesn’t translate to blood cholesterol levels
It does, but I wonder why you didn't comment on saturated fat. Just gonna throw that one under the bus to try to defend dietary cholesterol?

>Poached

>high protein and fat fucks with insulin resistance just as much, if not more than high carb.
I wish I had a brainlet pic small enough for you.
Quit saying random things and passing them off as fact

Saturated fat does cholesterol doesn’t

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6389060/

When night falls,
She cloaks the world.
An impenetrable darkness...
A chill rises from the soil,
and contaminates the air.

Suddenly, life has new meaning...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26615402

Eggs gonna be cold unless you warmed that plate up.

Cholesterol does too, although not linearly like saturated fat does
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf

There are literally thousands of studies proving both are shitty. Every cardiologist, doctor, and every health organization worth their salt agrees that both are awful, nonessential nutrients. Or like to see some counter argument against this, I've never heard of anyone non-trolling claim cholesterol is safe.

The yolk and I bet the top of that white is raw. The yolk at least is completely raw. Over medium or you're a fucking retard

>cholesterol
>literally the thing cells need to have a fucking membrane
>unnecessary
BrainletWojak.png

the body can synthesize it itself though

I agree that a few eggs isn't WORTHLESS SHIT but eating a lot of cholesterol is simply not a good idea

All the cholesterol you need is manufactured within the body you fucking idiot lmfao.
Dietary cholesterol does nothing but cause inflammation in your arteries. It's not directly absorbed and stored like fat or carbs are.

you eat fruits that need to be shipped on pic related all across the world just to support your vegan lifestyle while polluting the oceans

2 eggs?

Being sub 5'7 or a woman must be great.

fresh salsa, diced tomatoes, and hot sauce

>eggs
>vegan

Good food but not enough of it. Needs 4 more eggs+cheese and at least one more Avocado

What’s missing for a bulk dinner?

i wish Veeky Forums had a sticky to learn how to cook

>soda
Only thing missing is someone who deserves to bulk

Do you count macros?

>no honey bbq sauce

They can't, because no one there knows how

too many carbs

>HFD, n = 10: 55 % fat/25 % saturated fat/27 % carbohydrate

Be careful with all that inflammation in your brain, user. I've heard eating diet low in carbohydrates can help.

You could easily make it delicious with curry paste and coconut milk/cream.

>Fry paste until fragrant
>Add chicken and coat in paste
>Add coconut milk and potatoes
>Start cooking rice (1:2 rice:water)
>Add brocoli (and capsicum, beans, snowpeas, whatever)
>Extra: fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves,

>no meat
>it must be vegan soyboy nonsense

its not that hard, first acquire heating device second acquire food third use heating device to heat food

You're missing ranch dressing. Remember to dip every bit of food in an excessive amount of ranch dressing.