Is it worth lifting if you are ugly as fuck?

Is it worth lifting if you are ugly as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wil_Wheaton
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_uGlaS-jR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For a significant majority of people yes, lifting will always make you look better.

can someone explain to me what this soyboy even does? he was a minor character in trek TNG right? wtf did he do after that

People will 90% of the time only see my face and will instantly make judgments regardless of aesthetics

>People will 90% of the time only see my face and will inst

Lifting helps your face you fat retard .

Yes but if you're skinny and lifting to bulk up it's not gonna help.

S O Y
O
Y

Yes it is.

>is it worth lifting if you are a cuck?

No

It's always worth lifting.

Need to shave now

>lifting for women
Well would you rather be a skinny ugly fucker or a buff ugly fucker? I'd much rather be ugly and able to hoist 200lbs with ease than ugly and not.

It will widen your neck, broaden your shoulders, and fix your posture which people will see even in heavy winter clothing. And you'll have more energy and confidence which people like.

lifting helps your face regardless. Muscular neck/traps make a huge diference. That and there are facial muscles that get enlarged too, especially around the jaw.

He wrote firefly and other mediocre scifi shows with strong black female leads

Nathan Fillion is a black woman?

Gina torres is

No she's not.

Sorry, my mistake mixed race Cuban melting pot with strong black notes shining through

>Is it worth lifting?
FTFY
Plus, the answer is yes.

>mixed race Cuban melting pot with strong black notes shining through
You spelt mutt wrong.

There we go.

you're thinking of Joss Whedon, he wrote firefly and directed the Avengers. The dude in OP's pic is Wil Wheaton, a verified twitter soyboy who does nothing but complain about trump

Fuck you

He went to a SW movie in a ST costume? Is it because of soy?

>be Wil Wheaton
>be 45
>look like i'm still under 25
>dress like i'm under 25
>groom like i'm under 25
>interests are that of an under 25 year old

I wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but it truly looks like he never grew up.

The very posterboy of a manchild.

>45
>I'm a grown up now I can stay up all night!!!

>firefly
>mediocre scifi show

>not posting the right gif
not gonna make it

>going to china to see the movie because your own country cucked you out of the ability of seeing it first

It's the Chinese theatre in Hollywood you pleb

If you’re ugly as fuck being tall cancels that out by like 50% and I’m not joking. Being buff probably takes away probably like 20% of the side effects of being ugly. Carrot top for example is one of the ugliest pieces of shit I can think of but he’s still going to get laid because he’s tall and has muscle. That’s with him haveing red curly hair which is like -40%

I saw it in China and it cost about 150Y which is ~23$, and a real fuckin high price for a country where the avg wage is ~4.75k a year, I really don't understand why the price is so high

but yes, it's worth lifting if you are ugly as fuck
being healthier increases your quality of life and with any luck a girl will have a caveman fetish or something

Considering 90% of people aren’t going to look as bad in the face as carrot top there’s hope for everybody.

that doesn't change the fact that Hollywood started releasing their movies in china and it took higher priority over USA

Why does that even matter? It’s because there’s a lot more people and this money to be made. It’s not like movies in the U.S. are going to suffer because of it in any way shape or form. True master race viewers only watch anime and news anyways.

It's already been pulled from Chinese theatres, they fucking HATED it.

Baizou rubbish.

i see you've learned a chinese word, that's really only made it to Veeky Forums because it means 'liberals are crazy'
lots of chinese people are into star wars, I suspect the high ticket cost of foreign and 3d movies hasn't helped it's success despite disney pushing it really hard

also, kids fucking love lightsaber fights and there wasn't any, they're movies for kids, 6th graders who don't care about the political climate of a country on the other side of the world besides thinking 'trumpu' is funny guy

Truth

didn't zyzz have an operation on his jaw? also his dad paid like 10k for his new teeth etc.

are you a toll booth operator?

Very few “skinny” people are low bodyfat, most are skinny fat with higher excess bodyfat than athletic people. Low bodyfat makes your face look 10x better - but can make you look like a girl everywhere else. Therefore you lift to offset this.

Muscular/low bodyfat will give you your best chance as far as looks go.

How tall do you have to be

Firefly was ok and Wheaton had nothing to do with it... Did not write it.
Wheaton is an irrelevant actor who mostly only gets to act in Youtube shit.

is any kind of self improvement worth if you are ugly as fuck? The answer is yes

If you have a shitty hand you have to make the best of it otherwise you might as well just kill yourself.

See for yourself, just go to plebbit fitness or somewhere where people can blog about their dog dying of ass cancer on their birthday which prompted them to think about their own health body transformations and see the results for yourself. They 99.9% of the time look markedly better, the only thing that is ever worse is the loose skin, which if you're not a poorfag you can get fixed.

Yes. Because it's about a COMBINATION of things.

You can get a nice body, then also get surgery for your face. Even if you're to lazy/beta to get your face fixed, better to have an ugly face and a hot body than an ugly face and an ugly body.

/thread

It's pretty easy to permanently fuck up your face with that shit too, look at Mickey Rourke, for example.

this soybean is literally raising his wife's son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wil_Wheaton

Zyzz had face surgeries.

Most of these guys could improve ~3 points by losing the autist hair and virgin glasses. When have pasted-down bangs ever looked good on a guy? Lifting is hard, going to a gay barber and asking him to do whatever he thinks will work for your face takes one hour and a few bucks.
The David Schwimmer looking guy isn't even that ugly

Why does this fella have a jetpack on his back?

>professing that you're an adult
Is there any clearer sign that you're mentally immature? I mean, other than the playing dress up thing.

>Is there any clearer sign that you're mentally immature?
Jade posting is pretty close.

t. soy

>posting underage girls is a sign of maturity

Better to be fit and ugly than fat and ugly

I feel bad for the girl at the end. She didn't choose this shit and Swedes probably secretely hate her

Wil Wheaton was in Star Trek. He just thinks he's being funny.

Carrot top has a fucked up face because of cosmetic surgery though. Not that he was a handsome dude to begin with. But now his face looks fake

>cosplaying as a serious adult on the internet

You're so fucking corny kid

They will still see your build, your posture, plus you'll have a thicker neck

Pick two

He was in Stand By Me and TNG, and has done nothing of relevance otherwise besides play himself on TBBT because he's apparently a cornerstone of nerd culture. Shame, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_uGlaS-jR4
im with team Kaylee.

u?

Ogre mode

How did they go from vikings to this

Sweden is the truely the biggest cuck soyboy place in the world

He's a beta male hero, part of the nerd chic movement. I'm I giant fucking nerd, D&D, board games, and shit and I can't fucking stand that cockholster.

>GLUG GLUG GLUG

>WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHEEEEEIT
kek

I hate this faggot soyboy.

Now imagine the same faces but bloated and fat, yep, they're worse that way.

he's actually fourty five what the fuck

>those faggot hairvuts or fucking bald middle age there
Do they get off in looking stupid and ugly? just spend 1% of time and money into your hair ffs

Define low bodyfat- are we talking below 14? 13?

Nothing turns me on more than seeing these beta grills being dominated by alpha grils

Nintendo labo

8%

Jesus

My negro.
Same thing and I've met him in person several times. He's an absolute piece of shit.

Why is that?
he looks just a boring soyboy faggot to me

Picked my sperm behind your cheek, bro =)

Getting in good shape affects your face too. Less face fat, more pronounced jawline, better skin, etc.

Don’t feel hopeless until you get there. Even still, guys can be butterheads too, and some girls are fine with that as we would.

This.

t.baizuo

bros who ever is making these is a legend and a world class shit poster.

love it

What is it with faggots and Nintendo Switches?

when that girl looks to the side you can see how ugly she is, wtf is wrong with her eyes

I tried watching Firefly and it was garbage.

It was full of snarky Marvel-tier dialogue and the one chick was a complete Mary Sue.

How does this surprise you?

Hollywood (((executives))) are parasites without loyalty to any flag.

3rd on the top reminds me of Seth Myers

>the pure meme diet

>white leftist is a single word
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Top left
>Jeff fucks Jessie
>The outcome