Wish me luck, Veeky Forums. This is where it all begins

Wish me luck, Veeky Forums. This is where it all begins.

Anyone else have a similar tale?

God speed, user.

R.I.P. sorry OP

Dude, stop. You've already lost and you're just making it worse. Fucking cringe.

Yeah, me and my gf laugh at the messages her dyel orbiters send her

Well, duh. I'm trying to get past the cringe phase and get Veeky Forums.

>long messages
>she writes quick replies
ya, you fucked up there
also
>muh boyfriend
i guarantee you she doesn't actually have one, youre just an idiot

I, too, fell for an Amy. Wishing you luck.

bruh same, just ended things two days ago

I feel that if youre direct from the start, itll save you a lot of cringe tier messaging

Best of luck, OP.

It doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend or not, that's besides the point. I'm not too stupid to realize she's not interested. This was a wake-up call. I'm not a desirable guy, I now have concrete evidence I need to change myself.

RIP, swole is the goal, don't even think about girls

If she wanted to go, she'd offer a better time. Shooting down one option without offering another is how women say they aren't interested. She rejected your advances. Move on.

Yeah, I feel ya. I'm accepting the fact I need to move on. It's time to better myself.

This. If a women was really interested, she'd offer a time that she was free or ditch her existing plans

Don't ask more than once

>tfw i cant talk to girls in order to get a proper date leading to an eventual relationship
>tfw i can talk to girls in order to get laid without a problem

How the fuck do I fix this? Why do I get so psyched out over it? Why is getting my dick wet significantly easier than getting my dick locked down?

>This was a wake-up call. I'm not a desirable guy, I now have concrete evidence I need to change myself.

I WISH I DISCOVERED THIS BY MESSAGES AND NOT THE HARD WAY

Theres always next time man. Just improve yourself

I am the opposite. What do you talk about to get a girl to fuck so soon ?
I just talk with girls about anything really, find our what they're interested in, tell them about what I am interested in, make some jokes.. sometime send some pics of my day or a meal I'm cooking. Idk it just goes naturally and after I think they're interesting enough I set up a date.. if the date is good more dates etc. Before you know it you got a gf.

Thx brah, same. I'm gonna make it, we all are.

>was socially autistic and thought she was being honest each time

OP here, I'm not trying to be a bitch or nothing, but I could really use your support. How do I get back at Amy? And life, for that matter?

you get back at amy by moving on with your life and finding a woman that cares about you.

Does she have a sister?
Fuck her on Amy's bed.
The same could be applied to any family member, Nona for extra credit.

I don't know. She's a twink chink from a few of my classes in school. She asked me to help in a few classes, but now I feel used.

Send dickpic

I just tell them what I want to do with them. They respond positively.
I really only think this works with good looking guys tho.

Jesus christ this thread is a fucking abortion.
Here is what I would have sent

Thanks lol
>np, let's grab a [drink/coffe/tea/bite to eat] on saturday, 11:00am work for you?
Im sorry I work weekends
>sure, when are you free?
[days/Usually if I'm not working...]

why are you sending these Charles Dickens-esque novels to a broad you haven't even snagged drinks with?
As somebody who regularly has to reject women let me offer some advice. These broads get a lot of dudes trying to give them attention. You are like 1 of 5 guys texting them all the time. She, though. SHE is your fucking WORLD right now since you are socially starved and horny and are idyllicizing pussy, so you feel the need to wax on about nonsense.

>abloo abloo let me have self deprecating humour intermixed in my coffee proposition
just ask with the aire of assumption that she will say yes. "Let's get drinks, Saturday at 11:00am good?" This implies that she will obviously say yes, and that finding a good time is merely a formality.

not going to go over everything on what to do, but just remember:
Once you are making out, SUCK and BITE their neck skin. Don't just kiss it, you want to leave a mark. Don't rip their fucking carotid artery out, but give a light but firm bite, hold for a second, then suck and lick on the area you bit for another second or two. Lick up the side of their neck, nibble and pull on their ear. Rub the tip of your dick slowly up and down their slit, look them in the eyes, and SLOWLY insert. Tease them a little bit, just the head, pull out to the very tip, thrust back in an inch or two, then once you get to like half the length of your dick and she is sufficiently wet, just thrust your entire length and hold it for a few seconds. I'm 7x5 so your results may vary, but my girlfriend usually almost barks in pleasure.

Sorry for the odd wall of text, just horny as fuck right now and can barely think straight, gf coming home from the store with groceries soon.

Ohh, another guy falling for petite Asian girls. Fuck. Well don't worry, tomorrow is another day at the gym. Soon you'll be a better you. We're all gonna make it

>"get back" at a chick who committed the crime of not cheating on her boyfriend with you
break into her house and kill yourself in front of them while they're having sex, that'll show them!

Well, for starters, you're not going to help her anymore.

Best response
I didn't think of it this way. You're right.

Definitely

>Best response
that's because I am actually successful with women. most of the retards on Veeky Forums and /r9k/ shitting out advice have never even been on a date

women are fucking retarded dude, I know it's a meme but seriously if you are confident then you will never lack females. people act like they are some magical creature. they aren't, they are mindless normie scum like anybody else who want to be told what to do

act confident, be confident, be rough, be dominant, be firm, be kind. people enjoy being told what to do, but that doesn't mean you have to be a fucking asshole and order people around, but rather that you have a plan that you are going to follow

Example: the difference between
>"Let's grab a drink on Saturday at 11:00am."
vs
>"Hey, you wanna hang out or something this weekend?"
one of those is a firm plan, and one of those is pussified nonsense that anybody would mentally dismiss as soon as they got it

>lifting for girls

I've learned a lot. Thanks.

>Asking woman out via text
>Sending longer than one word messages
>Not already in a deep, relaxing sleep at midnight
>2:1 aspect ratio phone

You even trying lad?

>This was a wake-up call. I'm not a desirable guy, I now have concrete evidence I need to change myself.
DELET

Girls still hang out with me even if they have bf’s. Sometimes theres even sex. I wonder what your history is with this girl...

>I'm not a desirable guy, I now have concrete evidence I need to change myself.
this is not concrete evidence, 1 girl could reject any guy.

>I'm not a desirable guy
Because one thot with a bf said no? Retard.

Regualr school stuff.
Nah

Finally got the balls and a good excuse to text a girl I've been interested in for a year. Wish me luck, brehs. Heading out of the pit

Nigga get a grip and hit up to more girls.

You familiar to Based Zeus on jewtube?

Same for me as well, breh. She was a great lay with an awesome ass. Would still fuck again.

>why are you sending these Charles Dickens-esque novels to a broad you haven't even snagged drinks with?
a generation that grew up with texting like conversation to friends, when there is no non-verbal information to interperet you can think (and over think) of loads to say. its easy to forget that you can't text a female acquaintance like you'd text someone you already know and you destroy any interest she had in you by wanting to text her too soon

>Based Zeus

Enlighten me

I love this copypasta.

checkm but those are not Dubs of true.
The Goal is being Alpha.

Bein swole or ripper would not care you autism, will not make you happy.

Be Alpha and stay true to what you want.
Train your social skills more than anything other.

I bet $5,000 OP has never held a girl's hand. Paypal to whoever (OP or otherwise) can provide proof

Why don't we just kill the women?

Fuck off, pedophile.

This guy gets it.

>He's going for self improvement instead of wallowing

You're gonna make it

Mine was spelled aimee but she had a son... at least i fucked her raw and creampied her in my car... it was a good night lads

Same but it turns out she's asexual so I guess it doesn't count??

fucking forget it mate

I need to fuck a trashy single mother NOW!!!!!

Ä U T I S M