Why are asian chads fucking insane?

In uni right now. SOME (not all) of these chinks are muscular, 6 foot tall, relatively attractive, and smart as hell. how the fuck can I compete with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=IyyMrcxDguw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a pajeet

be muscular, 6 ft, attractive, smart, and WHITE

I've noticed this too, especially koreans. Most of them are tall with good sense of style and pretty handsome (for Asians). They don't lift though

being shorter is superior in boxing..

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

race doesn't matter in the least if you manage all 3 of those.

>how the fuck can I compete with them?

By literally having a penis larger than 3 inches. I think your good bro, quite worrying so much.

>Race doesn't matter

That is the most stupid thing I have heard in a while

You cant. Their parents pressure them to be doctors and lawyers from a young age and also good at sports. If youre in America your parents are probably classless, listen to rap and are on welfare so theyve never set a high bar.

>how the fuck can I compete with them?

You can be a shitskin jail bird and fuck any girl you want if you got HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

They are dicklets

What is taste and why does it differ from person to person? A black guy with HEIGHT,FACE,FRAME just won't have a chance with a girl that doesn't like negroid humans

Discipline yourself like their parents disciplined them when they were young.

Say goodbye to any free time for yourself though.

There's a reason why suicide rates are so high among asians.

gook can see martian rocks on MARS with them glasses wtf

>1% of chinks are attractive
>pretend most are attractive
R/asianmasculinity is down the hall and to the left

idk user, what are they doing that you aren't?

work out, dress well, regular haircut/shave, study hard, be nice to people, etc

>Humanity 101

This. What a dumb thread.
t. Korean

No it's not. Wingspan in boxing is a huge advantage. Black people are great at boxing because they usually have longer limbs. Being short is an advantage in maybe wrestling

I'd never date a nig but azn damn even average give me boner.

They are compensating.

All the attractive Asians look like white guys but with slightly squinty eyes though. An Asian guy with mostly Asian features is still dog shit ugly.

They are still asians, asians are gross to look at.

wtf you smoking asians are second best looking to whities

This. Compare Yayoi exhibiting Japs and Jomon exhibiting Japs. The difference is insane

asians can only replicate white features through surgery, otherwise they look like functional downies.

you mean asians with white genes, same with attractive niggers (even though they dont exist) they're the ones with white features

>inb4 some faggot starts posting asian people

If you're white, you already have a fucking leg up. Just be tall, attractive and smart, and women will pick you almost every time. The only reason you're complaining is because you're short, ugly, dumb, or a combination of the three.

Is that guy from UCLA? I think I know him...

gotta admit that is one beautiful gang banger

no homo even hes just aesthetic as fuck

Gay nigga
Gay thread desu

>Just be tall
Hehe sure, as if I had any power over that

Sounds like a meme. I knew all the top smartest people at my school and none of them were chads

There characteristics were:
-short neurotic american born brown kid
-chubby 5'8" eastern european kid whose dad was a mathematician and kept talking about donald trump
-6'3" chinese bro with chad-like facial features but poor physical fitness and social skills cause he spent his time fucking griding and making novel contributions to mathematical physics not partying like a BITCH

anyone who is jacked is usually majoring in something cognitively easy like premed or engineering, or is above average at best in his studies, like the guy who sits in on the easier honors level courses and gets a low A. I know literally zero cognitively elite guys with impressive physiques

Then it really isn't the fact that they're Asian that's the problem.

that's just a false stereotype, bro

step 1: be tall

This image displays the duality of man because it involves both 1) grabbing a girls ass and 2) the soy face. Is it alpha? Is it beta? Only time will tell.

think you mean
>step 1: be rich

It's like a paradox, a singularity in the realm of the internet

C O P E

Bet most of them have feminine penis

I dont know man

Bro boxing is a fencing art. Wingspan is a huge advantage this is why most leagues post the fighter's wingspan along with weight and height

what about those poor refugees Germany keeps bringing in?

t. oneitis chose an arab over me

>not bowing down to your asian overlords
not gonna make it

>how can i compete with them
Be white

lol refugees stealing all your wimin

>manspreading

Stop e-roleplaying, Mahmoud.

>taking roids just to have good one year out of which half you spent gaming anyway

People like Tyson, Frazier, prove that wrong. Even Ali says that reach doesn't mean anything when people wanted a exhibition match between him and Wilt Chamberlain who was like 7'2 with a equal wingspan.

Seriously white guys have it so easy. They say familiarity is a huge factor to attractiveness. Hollywood pumps endless images of hot guys being white men. So all the ethnic girls also get a big dose and get familiar with the image of white guys growing up.

Seriously an 8/10 white guy has it 10x easier than an 8/10 Black or Asian Chad

Lol this thread was made by a 5'4 chink from Asian masculinity.
youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=IyyMrcxDguw

I'll take cherry picking for 300 Alex

Again boxing is a fencing art. Stick and move and repeat. Longer taller guys usually win especially in the amateur ranks

Boxer here, technique and strategy will always win over physical traits, the deal of reach was made a talking point because its easier for the mass viewers to digest and argue for their own squabbles of which fighter will win the match. Its the same for the "bench press" for NFL, lifting 2 plates for 30 vs 32 reps will not make a better player, nor indicate a better player. Yet simple people will debate it and absorb videos on youtube about it like hotcakes.

Because this is what asian chads do. You are comparing yourself to the best their country has to offer. In terms of the kind of education, diet and healthcare that being that rich has to offer, you can't compete.

Head movement and movement in general will always win against reach, sad that it seems more boxers are not being taught that these days.

probably matters more in lower weight classes where knockouts are rare and points win the day

I'd imagine if body proportions were the way to win the Chinese would dominate the lower half weight classes of boxing since they love to cherry pick like that for their other olympic sports.

maybe it's because it takes a 10 minute google search to find out that niggers have an average IQ of < 80?

rather bow down to asians than sjw, nigger lovers and feminist tbqh famalam

Are whites compensating since they are on average more financially and educationally achieved than blacks?

Rejoice in the fact that white people will be bred out in one or two generations. God bless.

you're dreaming if you think there wont be a white uprising at some stage

>whites get ethnik thot preggo and having ethnik kids, white father lives with the fact that his son is half asian/soyboy by default for the rest of his days while paying alimony to the ethnik wife and eventually hangs himself

Dude looks like he would struggle to squat 1 plate.

he can obviously 1 rep 2pl8

not sure if srs but i had bigger legs at similar BF% when I was squatting 80kg for 5.

> how the fuck can I compete with them?

Don't worry, you don't have to.

No woman would want him because he's manspreading so much. Most women who were there surly looked at him in disgust.

Have a average dick.

Hi John

The guy is gay. He's one of the girls

No it's not. It's funny because the guy you postes is wearing push up underwear. Like a wonderbra for men.

Nah it's not
ever watched jav?

>implying that's not a small penor right there
he just has woman panties pulled up so that his bulge appear bigger. at most he'd be a grower, but probably is neither a shower nor a grower

Honestly this

Get that sock out of your panties chang, nobody's impressed.

>white man uses condom
What actually happens

Asians are not attractive though. They have Chinky faces and women don't like it when a man has feminine neotenous features, it reminds them of adolescent boys.

It doesn't matter how much you fashioncel to try to cope with it, all it does is drive you bitter and insane and white man-blaming.

Blacks are less neotenous than whites and Asians. They always have the masculinity factor working for them even if they are butt ugly. Women are drawn to masculinity, not (Asian boy) femininity.

White people have geometrically the least offensive features. Extremely ethnic features are ugly from a human subconscious beauty perspective. White guys also have the addition of rare blue eyes and other than black hair color, which will always be valuable no matter what culture is in place.

What about face

Be good looking and nobody fucking cares if you do this

lmao he really was 5'9, 135 lbs?

This dude works out at my gym, I guess a lot of people on Veeky Forums and youtube are impressed by him.
I'm 5'9 built like a gorilla and can STRICT bench press 275 x 20 / 225 x 30+/315x14/ 405 x 5
Never juiced in my life. Love watching the soyboys get jelly over my god-given strength.

I don't get the hate for Mongoloid looking Asians, and I say it as an Iberian.
In general I don't find them that handsome, but blacks are in general butt ugly unless mixed or some eastern africans.
While I seen some Handsome as fuck Jap men.