/fraud/

/fraud/ - Steroids are magic edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Too lazy to link prev thread: >>you do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHLERpO4HuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boobs

Dennis Wolf is such a sad waste of roids.

Threadly reminder that crusader chan is a supple twink with a tight boipucci

Is this a real doll?

Yes, the hands/fingers are a dead giveaway every time.

You are as well.

Yes, very much so.

How many cycles have you all done? I've only done 1 pleb test-e/adex/nolva pct cycle. I felt like god when I was on. Now I've literally lost all my roid gains a year later kek.

Another question is what are you're guys' goals? Just to look bigger? Be stronger? Not feel/look like a weak bitch? I def did mine because I was feeling particularly soy.

Yeah that and the eyes. My gf and I were like "v uncanny valley". Then she said that's how she wants her tiddies and lips to look after surgery.

>you are as well
NANO OFF THE TOP ROPE

I started roiding because I was raped so I can make sure it will never happen again.

I want to be the strongest person in my state.

>have thick and long hair
>have great complexion

tfw you automatically refute any steroid accusation by telling them roiders are all bald and pimply.

inb4 coping baldlets/pizzafaces do some pitiful comeback like "no one would ever mistake you for a juicer"

>goals
Look good naked and have an excuse to eat a lot.

How do you explain the acne and baldness next time you meet them then?

i dont lose hair or get pimples either m8 your not special

i was on 300test/150mast and I started losing my hair like fuck after a month and half so I stopped and it's been 2 months since I've stopped but my hair hasn't stopped receding watafuk. what gives

also I still get a little bit of backne

im natty and balding a bit, getting a hair transplant in a few years

are you showering immediately post workout?

Just buy a gun

no I haven't been working out the past few weeks, but still backne

how effective is a hair transplant? does it look like normal hair? how much does it cost?

But can your gun stop my selfmade guns?

I want to be the biggest in the room.

Then get on the hair support dumbass.

You could also just get massively obese.
That's alot of size.

I can't imagine how that must feel. I feel terrible about myself sometimes when i look in the mirror let alone looking like that.

But then again, they probably worry about that less than me. Why would you otherwise look that way.

My turning point was going somewhat skinnyfat/chubby let alone obese.
I loathe fat people.

fat abo in my gym today, 6'2 atleast 160kg, huge fat cunt, benched 1 plate off his belly

I loathe people who constantly find excuses to stay that way. If you're fat and you're willing to change yourself, then i can respect that.

We all have to work our assess of to achieve things in life, so are they. There are no free rides. Same thing goes for skinny/dyel people

thank you for sharing

>Another question is what are you're guys' goals? Just to look bigger? Be stronger?
Ultimate goal is to leave humanity behind but before i will go full mutant mode i want people to say "you overdid it, you looked better before, you are too big". I want garden hose veins on my skull.

how much dht does 150mast-e have vs 300test e? is it even comparable?

thats 352 in freedom units

Post hair support pls massah

I wanna poke those suckers

Guys can i use pills for a cold (200mg ibuprofen, 30mg pseudoephedrine) for weight loss?

I wonder how to get those vains? GH?

he also rekt his jaw of GH abuse probably

Stop washing your hair to start with. Only wash it with water

Once a week you use keto shampoo(preferably the 2% one), Let it in for at least 5 min. That will def reduce the hair loss problem in some weeks

Saw palmetto, pumkin seed oil pills can be used to regain thickness. But that can take months to see the effects.

If you're are really insanely balding then fina + keto is the best you can do.

could try eating less

the dude looks like a bulldog

pitbull I mean

Some guy on another thread beats crusader in the roiding for this competition.

Going bald is a positive part of the steroid experience, enjoy it.

is that 5 months of tren though?

how did you lose all your gains? What are your test levels now?

Wtf crusaders on tren? Wtf is he never lifting or eating?

>rekt his jaw
His jaw looks ideal.

There is a very fine line between looking massive and abusive.

I want big veins but not to that absurd amount.
I want to be massive but pleasing to the eye.

kek, this is the equivalent to DYELS thinking theyll look like arnold after a week if they start training
this dude is on another level

You're talking to the guy who made the thread, aka the retard who posted the picture.

Fine line.

the words
what do they mean

NUMBERS MASON

This is the same guy.

I'm aware.
He looks bad, have you seen his hands?
He doesn't even look pleasing anymore.

Too pointy imo

The end goal should be this when i enter the fucking room

youtube.com/watch?v=HHLERpO4HuI

getting massive is the only thing that counts in life, MASSIVE

His forearms are crazy

almost as good as mine

He keeps forgetting. No bully !
Do you have issues with your legs fading from cardio?

What do you mean. Everything looks flatter when i do cutting and more cardio

but then even i look better than you ever will. THAT SHREDS ARE GONE RIGHT NOW HAAHAH

Massive at the cost of looking like a patato just for mass alone?

His forearms are massive but he also looks like shit due to proportions.

>week 2 of 500mg blast

So what's this phenomenon of just ever so slightly getting thinner whilst muscles grow? I have a vtaper that's slowly showing, and love handle fat that used to accumulate on my sides are melting away despite me bulking

I like it

eat more

I'm already eating 2700 cals.

I'm trying not to get overly fat whilst gaining. It's working kinda

are you 4'5?

wasting your roids

Explain

>2700 cals
Thats too heavy a bulk

But why

I'm only about 160lb. 5'8. I'm
slowly ramping up calories as i gain weight. Are you not supposed to or something?

This is embarrassing. Fuck off you chunky turd looking faggot bitch manlet.

you are losing fat because you are in a deficit you mong and your muscles are not growing. If they apprear bigger it's due to more glycogen stored in muscles

Not enough sleep, not enough food. I have almost the same bodyfat as 8 weeks ago when I started, Propably even more. But I already gained 15 pounds and put 90lbs on my total. You bulk during test cycles idiot. You just can't look leaner if you are doing it right, don't take tons of AI to look leaner. You will feel like shit. Don't eat in a deficit.

How do I know if I got regular flu or test flu?
Been running test e for 4 weeks now. Can't fucking eat, lift or sleep properly for the past week because of this flu. Thought I'd just lift through it but it doesn't go away. I can see myself wasting away but fuck what can I do if I literally throw up anything I eat ?

Hush hush now dyel faggot

The fact i am just btfo everywhere that i can, doesn't mean you have the right to speak to me like that.

I know you're upset. My pictures has that effect on many people

2700 wouldn't even be a bulk for a 5ft fem on roids. Up it by at least 1000

Crashed my bike desu. My leg hurts. My shoulder too.

I don't have a boipucci

checked

so cute, our little twink is going to me a man. it's his first real injury

where your leg muscles? 99% hair, 1% muscle

>trying to add mass
>doing cardio
pick one

this is the sign from the gods

Drink your calories, create a ultra high calorie shake and sip on it during the day. Milk, peanut butter, bananas, whey or anything like this and you've got easy 2k

Back over 170
Look kinda aesthetic with glycogen, just small

How do you crash with safety wheels

Mast could you post your forearm routine? Thanks bb

I'm considering steroids for the first time in my life because I actually have disposable income now.

However I do almost exclusively body-weight exercise and I'm pretty sure it might just be a waste of income to purchase chemical performance enhancement when my routine is relatively light.

Does anyone here have experience with body-weight exercise with steroid use?

Motorbike, not bicycle.

Well you're already ahead. fuck.

Are there any notable routines that basically require gearing like Westside Barbell?

Pic of goal body?

wrist rollers

please don't

Not really. Steroids will put on serious muscle mass on you even if you don't workout. Properly working out is a bonus on roids but really not needed if on gear

I do calisthenics during lunch sometimes

Youll gain glycogen atleast

I was cutting when you started.
Cmon lol
How many hours a week you liftin?

You also have muscle memory from once being big.

I try my best to go six days a week, anywhere between 1-2 hours per session. So 6-12.

Why, health concerns or do you think it's a waste?

I'm at least semi-advanced body-weight, Handstand Pullups and Planches, though in unimpressive amounts.

>handstand pullups
Fuck me, meant pushups.

no

Stop spouting this meme.

Attainable goal body to stick with when I reach it.
Sky's the limit from here. Something like chris bumstead or something.

Thats not how it works fuckface.

Yeah im just reinflating like a balloon

Oh that's a decent amount. Im not that far ahead

It would increase your athletic capacity if that makes sense but Im not sure it would be worth it
What are your specific goals?

I just want to feel a woman's touch and I need to be gigachad for that to happen.

I swear to fucking god if I get to 200 and you've already been able to bulk to 200, cut and then bulk past 200 I'm going to quit lifting and become a girl.

I dare you to become the threads pet trap.

>what are your goals
I want to see what my body is capable of while I still can.

I want to lose the self-consciousness I've had since I was a fat kid in school, I want to go swimming without feeling embarrassed about my appearance.

I want the person I want to want me too.

I want to pick up my kids on both biceps and laugh with them like my dad did when I was little.

I'm already the pet twink, it's not that much of a leap.

I'd love you either way, big, twink or trap.

What do YOU want?

>serious muscle mass
If by "serious muscle mass without working out" you mean like 5lbs of bloat, sure

Newfriend here, with a simple question. Should I go and work out after my first injection? Some places say that it reduces the chance of pain later on. Is that true? Do you think it's worth it? Asking because I already worked out today and I'm not sure if it's even necessary