Tfw got a gf this week

>tfw got a gf this week
What social gains have you made recently Veeky Forums?

Joining the army op

We're all gonna make it brah

No new social links, but been getting mires from old friends who haven't seen me since I started

we're all gonna make it brahs

Good job OP, howd you meet her?

I made a friend at college and hung out with some people I work with on Monday. We sang karaoke

We're all gonna make it brahs

Congrats OP, I've also got a gf this week (tinder lol) but she's thicc af.

how do I get her to be healthy and lose weight without making her feel like shit?

throw a dumbel at her

What do you even do with a gf after you get one?

Usually I realize I can't handle another person's issues, nor do I want to try to make it work if they are really bad issues.

So idk, break up after 4 months?

Joined my local NAZBOL gang

Ive become pretty popular in the club scene in my town and im always greeted by people who treat me really well whereever i go. Im starting to see a 28 year old qt, i am 23 myself so that feels pretty alpha.

Literally never imagined that id reach the succes i have socially, taking into accent how fucked up my teen years was. I was really lonely back then.

Things can always change, its a matter of effort and treating people with genuine respect and care. \blog

>We're all gonna make it brahs
not at that height bud

6'3... literally no way to gauge my height based on the composition of the photo... nice try sleuth

were all gonna make it brahs

You just look short in the photo because of how big the phone looks, and how high up your body you hold it, as if you were a tinyboy trying to reach up so it's in the centre of the mirror.

Just started boxing; currently making friends with the people there. Also went to this music bar and some qt I met there added me on fb. Huehue

Happy for you user.