So is NE actually legit? Has anyone done it with good results?

So is NE actually legit? Has anyone done it with good results?

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2018/01/19/naturally-enhanced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been on it for a couple of weeks. Pretty good so far. I feel like I have more energy in the gym compared the to bro split I used to do. I actually enjoy myself now and the workouts feel great. Try it out for yourself user.

Alex pls

anyone got the pdf. I would pay for it, but considering he unironically watches anime I can't allow myself to financially support such faggotry

lookin thicc

There is a mega link for it, if you look it up you'll prob find it

Everyone is cringing when you do rack pulls

>le cringe XC
Grow a thicker skin, pussy.

I made this thread to see if ppl make gains on NE, so that when I hog all the plates and bend the gym's bars I'm at least making mad gains.

Look at the people who tried it
There are tons on youtube and on his page
On a side note I want that download link

Spank me daddy

Go to bed Alex.

Yes

Lay downs above the knee

He unironicaly looks like shit

you're objectively wrong and unironically look like shit and wont prove me otherwise
if you watched enough of his videos you'd have figoured out the gist of it yourself
its a sensible program thant demands from you some degree of customization and flexibility. also proper volume days can take 2h+easily. see his workout videos and decide for yourself if its for you. for me its been fantastic but much of that can be attributed to the fact ive been neglecting the bodyparts alex puts much emphasis on.
ive added 2.5 inch to my neck in the first 4 weeks

Post your pic then. He looks juicy as fuck.

Sets and reps page?

you figure tem out yourself based on prelepin's chart, individual focus (eg if your arms are lacking you do higher volume for bis/tris), basic guidelines (push!=~pull volume)...its a 400 page document, he tells you how to do it tho you get 12 3-week templates at the end. give me a website where i can upload pdf without registering and ill upload the book for you

8ch dot net/libri/index.html
Here my B

shit's stuck at 100% for 5 minutes now...hold on

pdf-archive.com/2018/01/19/naturally-enhanced/

>haven't been to fit in 2 years
>just seeing this guy for the first time ever

Is this a joke? He literally looks fucking awful lmao

He is going to ruin his ears

Post timestamped physique.

>8ch dot net/libri/index.html
Anyone has the revamped second edition?

bretty good but Veeky Forums will hate on him because they dont deserve to live

ne is terrible because alex knows nothing about programming

I live in New England, can confirm OP, New England exists and is therefore legit

How's that?

kek'd

t. sub 3 plate bench

Just lol at his abdominals. And his upper body is far less impressive without the lighting.

That's because he is 5'5" lmao

>still no pic

what the fuck is that

giant african landslug

Pirarucu

I don't get why he replaces stuff like Squats with variations like box squats or some other shit

he took this picture with front lighting to make it look "more realistic" he has a sunlight one also
wtf killed/knocked him out shock, artery got cut or what? also blue board

Partially memery, partially because the variations are better for some purposes.

he said it's safer on the knees and you can't cheat on it like not going full depth and shit