Supplements for Beginner

Hey, I'm still beginner in lifting (2 months) and I was looking at supplements since I have 50% off on myprotein.com for most things I'm interested in.

The problem is that I'm not sure what should I buy, not just for lifting but also for general health. Most websites say everything is important because they're actually advertising.

I know you will find this stupid because some of this might be useless and since I'm a newbie but I'm looking in a long run because now I can get it all cheaper.

Thanks in advance for all advises.

What I want to buy and why:
- Omega 3 - It's good for general health and I'll definitively buy this.
- Zink and Magnesium - it was suggested on few sites, not sure if I should get ZMA, some say it's better.
- BCAA - I guess it's obvious why I want this
- Iron Plus - guess it's good for health
- Electrolytes - I'm running 5k atm but I want to run 10 and 15 km so I guess this will be beneficial for my health to take after a run. Not sure if I need regular or Plus ones.
- Ginkgo Biloba - I guess it could help me with studying and memory.
- Hydrolysed Collagen Peptide - beneficial for skin and aging. Hopefully it could help with future stretch marks
- L Glutamin - Some say it's as important as whey.
- HMB - just wondering if this is important for cutting phase.

And also, Impact Whey Protein: myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html

Other urls found in this thread:

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/omega-3/10529329.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/zinc-and-magnesium/10529513.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/bcaa/10529280.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/iron-plus/11214984.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/electrolytes-plus/10529467.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/electrolyte-powder/10529892.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/ginkgo-biloba-capsule/11323787.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hydrolysed-collagen-peptide/11067704.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/l-glutamine/10636931.html
myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hmb/10529264.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Links, so you can check nutrition values if needed:

- Omega 3 (1k pills) - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/omega-3/10529329.html
- Zink and Magnesium (also has some copper and B6)- myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/zinc-and-magnesium/10529513.html
- BCAA - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/bcaa/10529280.html
- Iron Plus (also has some vitamins and copper) - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/iron-plus/11214984.html
- Electrolytes Plus / Electrolytes - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/electrolytes-plus/10529467.html / myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/electrolyte-powder/10529892.html
- Ginkgo Biloba - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/ginkgo-biloba-capsule/11323787.html
- Hydrolysed Collagen Peptide - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hydrolysed-collagen-peptide/11067704.html
- L Glutamin - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/l-glutamine/10636931.html
- HMB - myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/hmb/10529264.html

Fish oil - breddy good for just about anybody A+
Zn, Mg - Supposedly helps with shbg/test, probably aren't deficient on it, but low risk and cheap. B
BCAA - Another one with shoddy effectiveness. If eating protein, probably getting enough. C
Iron - Unless you are anemic of a heavy flow kinda lad, you don't need. F
Lytes - Probably don't need at all, but it's super cheap. B
Ginko Biloba - Meme status before memes were a thing. F
Collagen - Never saw this before, looks like it's just protein. Just get their isolated whey, it's one of the best ones. C
Glutamine - re:BCAA. C
HMB - re:BCAA. C

Without going crazy, if you are lifting. All you need is protein, maybe if you are world class, you'll need to tweak specific amino ratios, but not at 2 months, hell, not at 2 years. Add creatine since it's cheap and easy, just do 5g a day, no loading or shit. Take it anytime really, but an hour or so before workout is best. Fish oil is good for anybody so no harm with that. Add zinc if you want, no real harm, but overloading on it might not really do you much. If you're worried about micronutrients, get a decent multivitamin, and look to see what it has, because it probably has most of what you need.

Oh, and most American's I've seen are usually low on vit D 25 hydroxide, so d3 is insanely cheap. Like a year supply for $10.

get some MSM if you feel your joints cracking, feels greate for me

Thanks for reply, I was hoping for answer like this.

>Iron - ... heavy flow kinda lad
what do you mean by this? sry, english isn'r my native language.

I might drop Glutamine and HMB but I'll keep Collagen.

I'll check it out, thanks.

That's interesting. Never heard of it before. My knees sometime crack (makes sound) when squatting. I'll read more about it. Thanks.

Make sure the zinc and magnesium you are gonna buy don't have magnesium stearate in them. That shit will compromise the absorption. Also glutamine is good only if you do a lot of intense cardio. If not, will not help much.

Good you mentioned it. Thanks.
>Magnesium Oxide, Capsule (Gelatin), Zinc Oxide, Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B6, Copper Gluconate.
>Magnesium Stearate

>buying on myprotein
NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT!

What's the problem with it?

They currently have 50% off in my country so it's a good deal.

Buy it, dude, cmon buy it, but dont cry afterwards.

>im so poor i buy inferior products, because THEY ARE CHEAP xDDDD
Think about it.
Why could they maybe cheap?

>asks legit question
>dodges the question because he knows he can't answer it

You are a fucking newbie, why do you want to waste your money in something you don’t need

Name 1 reason why myprotein is inferior.

He's probably an americlap and only used to the unbelievable amount of sugar and artificial flavor every food has to be laced with

What are some of myprotein flavours that don't taste like ass? I usually buy chocolate because no one can really fuck the flavour, but I want to try new stuff.

How much of an increase in gains and overall energy did you notice once you started taking Creatine?
What side effects did you feel?

Probably the typical like hairloss?
God dammit, only retards here.

>heavy flow kinda lad
That you have a heavy menstrual cycle
I'm americlap, but don't have a sweet-tooth at all, more of a salty snack kinda guy. Some proteins are too sweet for me, but fuck the ones with stevia. Stevia is fucking god awful tasting to me, I'd rather have splenda or some shit and risk the cancer and insulin resistance.

>not everyone experiences the same side effects to the same degree
>REEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU ASK PEOPLE HERE WHAT KIND OF SIDE EFFECTS THEY EXPERIENCED
Literally kill yourself you autist.

>That you have a heavy menstrual cycle
kek
He probably means that you need it if you suffer from Haemophilia i.e. you can't stop bleeding if you cut yourself
I mean you still didn't mention why MP is bad

>DYEL is mad
lel

I said I'm buying for a long run.

Some thing are good even now, like omega 3, and things like electrolytes will be useful once I improve my running distance. I'm buying it now because it's on discount.

Not at all. I don't eat much sugar, only chocolate sometimes and with coffee. I don't drink soda and eat candy.

kek

oh, I don't have those problems.

Post a pic of yourself then, I wanna have a laugh. :^) But I know you're too chicken shit for it.

I'm not the guy bashing it, afaik it's one of the better rated brands on labdoor, which I trust more than most anywhere else.

You fucking retard you dont need any of this shit its all memes

I buy it myself breh. Natural chocolate is GOAT. It's cheap and I don't see why I should pay more for less whey when I get it from another brand. Quality might not be the best, but meh. I'm a fucking amateur anyway

>BCAA
you do not BCAA if you already hit your protein goals for the day
>Iron plus
are you a women? or deficent if not why take it
>Electrolytes
you do not need electrolytes to run a 15k you do not need electrolytes to run a marathon
>Ginkgo Bilboa
it will not to a significant degree
>L Glutamin
You are already consuming more than enough if you have a whey protein
>HMB
not needed

Fuck, get it all if it makes you happy OP. The only things I’ve felt I needed were C4, whey protein, glutamin, and creatine. To be honest, the creatine might not be as important, but I’ve liked it.

get whey

Also a newfriend to the lifting game, 177 LBS and 6'2. What Whey powder do you guys suggest in terms of taste and protein content?

Fucking stop.
Right now.
PUT YOUR FUCKING WALLET AWAY.

(((Supplements))) account for AT MOST 10% of your fucking gains excluding steroids. The only supplements you need for general help is fish oil and ZMA. If you're an irresponsible fuck who can't take the time to make sure you're eating enough food to get all 24 vitamins and minerals essential for life get a GOOD multivitamin. As in one with multiple pills otherwise you probably are pissing half of it out.

Also creatine.