Post here if you daydream after reading the mirin thread

Post here if you daydream after reading the mirin thread.

I daydream about acting like a functional human being.

Admittedly I do but these daydreams will become a reality for us all if we push ourselves!

I've spent my entire life daydreaming...
All the imaginary scenarios played out, and lived through... All the "friends" I created...

yes

You can become the main character in your own life. Do not indulge in pic related because it will not lead you toward happiness; it is trap on your way to it.

Dubs speak words of truth.

No it won't, get with the fucking program kid

>were all gonna make it brahs

I dream during the day and before falling to sleep, that she'll one day love me back.

I dont let it control my life tho, it's just a dream that'll hopefully come true, but i dont expect it anymore, not for years i have.

>be chubby/fat/obese for the first 24 years of my life
>become Veeky Forums
>now I'm a tall, fit guy with a handsome face
>start getting approaches and mires from grills
>have no fucking idea what to do because while natural Chads were hooking up with girls since elementary school, I was sitting in front of a computer or a TV

For example, one of the recurring episodes in my life is that for some reason my eyes meet some girl's eyes, she smiles at me, I look at her blankly for a second or two, I casually turn my head to the side to break the eye contact and straight after that I start mentally whipping myself. "That was rude, you stupid fuck, now she thinks you are autistic, why didn't you smile or at least nod, you fucking loser?"

One time I was sitting in a bar drinking whiskey and a pretty girl came to me. She asked if she could sit there, I said "yeah, sure", she sat down and started taking her jacket off, I downed my whiskey in one go, grabbed my jacket without looking at her and left.

One time I was in a library trying to find a particular book and a girl came to me like and nervously said "hi..." I turned my head towards her and said "hi" back. Then she said "I just wanted to come and say that I think you are really handsome. Wanna go out with me sometime, like get some coffee or something?" all the while spilling her spaghetti on the floor. I apologetically said "sorry, I have a girlfriend" and she said "oh, that's too bad" and left.

Hjälp!

>tfw daydreaming of future mires

were these stories a daydreaming you or a real life you?

D

Are you me?

Also, I actually enjoy doing this. It is my revenge for all the girls who made fun of me when I was a skeleton.

Real life me. In my daydreams I succeed. I'm actually envious of my daydream version, he's a fucking Chad who has a rotation of 6 or 7 girls, all eager to please him. God, I hate him.

is this you?

no, that's a weird coincidence though

Does anyone else have advice for this?

I catch women looking at me sometimes but I always break eye contact as soon as I notice they are looking. I feel like it makes it seem like I'm dismissive, and as soon as I catch myself doing it I feel like it would be weird to look back.

I'm trying to constantly repeat a mantra of "If she's looking at you don't look away, just go up to her, smile, and say hi" to break myself of this annoying conditioning. It's just that I only remember the mantra after I've already fucked up my opportunity.

Yes

>I feel like it makes it seem like I'm dismissive, and as soon as I catch myself doing it I feel like it would be weird to look back

Jesus, I know that feel.

>be chubby/fat/obese for the first 24 years of my life
>become Veeky Forums
>now I'm a tall, fit guy with a handsome face
>start getting approaches and mires from grills
>have no fucking idea what to do because while natural Chads were hooking up with girls since elementary school, I was sitting in front of a computer or a TV

For example, one of the recurring episodes in my life is that for some reason my eyes meet some girl's eyes, she smiles at me, I look at her blankly for a second or two, I casually turn my head to the side to break the eye contact and straight after that I start mentally whipping myself. "That was rude, you stupid fuck, now she thinks you are autistic, why didn't you smile or at least nod, you fucking loser?"

One time I was sitting in a bar drinking whiskey and a pretty girl came to me. She asked if she could sit there, I said "yeah, sure", she sat down and started taking her jacket off, I downed my whiskey in one go, grabbed my jacket without looking at her and left.

One time I was in a library trying to find a particular book and a girl came to me like and nervously said "hi..." I turned my head towards her and said "hi" back. Then she said "I just wanted to come and say that I think you are really handsome. Wanna go out with me sometime, like get some coffee or something?" all the while spilling her spaghetti on the floor. I apologetically said "sorry, I have a girlfriend" and she said "oh, that's too bad" and left.

Hjälp!

nigger you ill