!!! IT'S HAPPENING !!!

I'M GETTING LAID BROS, AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF GETTING Veeky Forums IT'S HAPPENING.

I NEED YOUR ENERGY BROS, SHOULD I EXERCISE BEFOREHAND? PLEASE HELP ME.

Make sure to wrap your willy user

You jinxed it you retard, she'll ghost you now
Good luck next year.

Just do some push-ups and sit-ups to get a pump so you look bigger

dont excersize you need the stamina bro. here take some of mine

I-I CAN'T GET A BONER, WHAT IS THIS PRESSURE I'M FEELING BROS?

Just do it lmao

make sure to eat a half kilo of cheddar cheese just before, trust me you'll need it

Stop beating your meat faggot

OP !! TAKE OUR ENERGY !!!

KKIIIIIIIIIIIIII TTRANSFERRRRRRRRRRRRUUUU!!!

go talk to people, anybody, just do something social it will ease you into being around humans and eventually the girl/faggot that will penetrate you.

EAT PINEAPPLE NIGGGEEEERRRR

Cool user. Hope you'll have fun. Hope one day it'll happen to me.

Take my stamina

stress

relax brah, sex isnt that big of a deal to girls. hit that shit raw and pull out, bitches love doggystyle.

I also found it to help out if you take some time warming her up before the bedroom, do the netflix and chill routine maybe grab a beer or two (enough to let yourself lean into something).

>act like you've been there before

Meditate motherfucker its all going to be alright,if you get too damn nervous the thotty will notice and think you're a insecure bitch ass virgin.

You can do it user! Relax and go with the flow. Make us proud!

But what if you’re not doing it right?
What if she doesn’t moan, so you think she’s not enjoying herself, so you constantly change positioning, speed, and penetration?
What if she doesn’t come?
What if she insists you take your shirt off?

Make sure you get her doggy and surprise her by shoving it in her ass.
Women love that

Kek. If you're for real you should relax. Maybe drink some alcohol beforehand? like idk 1 or 2 shots of vodka. Not too much you don't want whiskey dick. Again relax she already wants to fuck you there is no need to be over anxious.

REAL TALK

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT RYTHM TO DO

DO I START OFF FAST OR SLOW

WHAT ANGLE DO I GO FOR

HOW DO I KNOW THIS SHITT

You were literally born for this, user. Relax, you'll know how to do it by instinct.

You're suppose to socialzie instinct

OP is an autist

just remember that the vagina is lower than you think it is. You'll figure out the rhythm when the time comes