Meme exercises thread

meme exercises thread

that couldve been you, user
they're just trying to make it

i helped them out bro

Lmaooooo.

instead of filming you could teach him how to do it right. Someone that to me and I really appreciated it.

If you do this exercise, please just cancel your life subscription

After realizing he is being filmed he probably hooked the filmer in the gabber.

good job
(you) made the world a better place

what is the meme here?

But why do I feel sorr on the next day?

This bro over here is trying to make it and instead of helping, you make fun of him.
I curse you to lose gains and never get them back you fucking faggot.

They are just kids trying to make it

Please, if you guys see something like that, with patience, teach them the right way, a simple lesson about form and range of motion can change these people's workout
Please, Veeky Forums.

While I agree that those people filimg others and making fun of them when they are clearly bloody beginners, teaching people proper form or giving them advice is a delicate topic. Some people are really offended if you approach them

is that "lactatia" on the right?

no

wow,I really fucked up that sentence

Although it's not as funny because they are beginners and kids ,they think it's effective which is why it's a meme.
Now,after i was done filming that ,I did help them out by showing them how to use those machines ,they did those exercises then did some cardio.If i do see them again,i'll help them out.
stop being little bitches , even tho they are just trying to make it , it doesn't mean they couldn't have done some research before

Because you have weak external obliques? You be better off doing a rotating exercise because that is how you use your obliques.
yes

How did you help them without coming off like a huge dick lol

Brian Alsruhe does them, you dyel faggot

Post body, faggot.

These are young kids. Starting out this early will make them GOAT 6 or 7 years from now, if they are disciplined.

No reason to hate. Kids do way more memed things.

Damn, OP. No one is on your side on this one. Definitely a dick move to film them first without helping them. Anyway, green text the story of you helping them.

How else do you expect those kids to build up to real pullups?

Thread is dead but whatever
>i finish a set of an exercise (no idea how it's called in english plus it's pretty hard to describe)
>i look behind
>see these kids memeing hard but their health wasn't at risk so i was like whatever
>do another set
>i look at them again
>guy in video tries to do (pic related) but he wasn't holding his back straight and slightly leaned backwards, plus if he couldn't pull anymore with his hands he was leaning backwards
>he proceeds on doing the thing in the webm
>igottafilmthis.jpeg
>he then attempts to do the pic exercise again
>i stop him and show correct form and also show him the wide grip lat pull-down
>they proceed into fucking around with the pulleys visible in the video
>they go for some cardio
(they were also putting ridiculous weights)