HOW DO I GET TO GET A BIG TIDDY GF?

Summoning the big titty bandit and all bovine chested appreciating bros.

You lifts, the biggest tits you've had, and one sentence of advice on how to get mega milky girls.

>and screw that one dude who said they're easier to get then normal girls, I don't know where was from but here they're fucking all taken or shit egos

>You lifts
1/2/3/3 for reps (8)

>the biggest tits you've had
ex girlfriend was a 38GG

>one sentence of advice on how to get mega milky girls
Don't notice her tits. Never get caught staring, or eyeing them. Remember, this chick has had them be the center of attention for her entire life. Pretend they are not even there until you seal the deal!

no advice op, but who is this massive titted creature? Tineye and google images have not helped me

himi wako.

who is the big titty bandit?

eww dude wtf

This is the breastlet cutoff.

>1/2/3/3 for reps (8)
Noice, you're nearly there bro!
38GG US I'm guessing? Very nice.
The "Ignore their tits" is classic, but how do you defuse the inevitable "You're just talking to be for my tits aren't you?" >:(

I wish I could enslave like 4 fuck pigs like this.

That's all I wish

Q(Oo0Q)

GIB MILKIES

who is the big titty bandit?

Chestlets BTFO

look at the despair in her eyes

My wife's milkers are H's or maybe HH's. They are pretty great but frankly I'm burnt out of tits because of it and now chestlets are a bigger turn on.

post pics

>big titty bandit
a mystery, he just repeats it in his posts but doesn't trip.
ikr, it is a shit flooring and shelving job.
minimum.

Big tiddys got nothing on this

>Noice, you're nearly there bro!
Thanks!

>38GG US I'm guessing? Very nice.
Canada, but yeah, same sizing

>"You're just talking to be for my tits aren't you?"
I would not say that is inevitable, but just mentally prepare yourself with some answers for that. You can even turn it around on her, and say "do you really think that I am the sort of person to do that? I hope you don't think so lowly of me" or something.

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Dubs of truth
>lifts: not good
>biggest: 36DDD (I didn't know triple D was a thing either, google it)
>milk: they're the same as all other girls. Eye contact is at a premium though. It's not all that difficult

>My wife's milkers are H's or maybe HH's
Nice. Pre or post preggers?

Your lifts will get better. we're all going to make it!
>36DDD (I didn't know triple D was a thing either, google it)
That's usually an E where I'm from.
Seems just ignoring the tids and speaking to them as a normal person (which they are) is the way... Problem is I'm not even that good with normal girls, yet alone these chicks :(

t. beta soyboy

>I would not say that is inevitable, but just mentally prepare yourself with some answers for that. You can even turn it around on her, and say "do you really think that I am the sort of person to do that? I hope you don't think so lowly of me" or something.
I'd be inclined just to ignore it, or play it off in a cocky manner, hell even double down maybe and say
>Yeah, actually I do so if you could like detach from them so I can buy the twins a drink that'd be great
zbut Im not chad so that would probably fail...

>Yeah, actually I do so if you could like detach from them so I can buy the twins a drink that'd be great
It is better not to get too cocky, in my experience. I have tried to pull that sort of stuff off, but it has almost always made them go cold. They have had perverts fawning over their tits their entire life, they generally don't like that. Unless you are in a relationship with them, or have already closed, then that is a different story.

I'll stay low test gladly

First step to solving your problem is admitting that you have one

this ain't a problem, breh