What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXLaoDMP6pc
youtu.be/uZOasUcuJOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rebranding

Nothing, he's awesome. Lift more, faggot.

It's a slow decline user. The more you get into fitness the more you want to get better at it. He looked too deep and know he's just lost his mind.

Being a fitness youtuber before it was hip, that's what. He could hold his ground when he was one of the total of 5 guys on youtube but against 500 he stands no chance.

being the 56% didn't help

looks like the Weeknds retarded cousin the week day

Ego.

He started thinking he was KSoFM because of his sub count and got more and more heady and egotistical in his Yo Elliot responses. He's also a clueless fucking sheep that believes everything he reads and started reading a lot of new age self help shit which he believed 100% without adapting it to himself. So much so he got a tattoo on his arm based on the four personalty archetypes from some joke of a book.

my favorite man on the planet probably

made actually good video
went batshit
start believing in some bioenergy mumbo jumbo
got mogged by elgin
delted channel
got sorted out a bit
sanity still not fully regained
put channel back

Do you really think he's on his way back, senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=EXLaoDMP6pc

He lost it. This shit looks like those spiritual dancing classes in Peep Show.

The short answer? Mixracing

what in the actual fuck

kek

So many hot chicks though. Are they actors?

Very good replies.

/fitlitpol/ unite

Didn't he leave youtube, stop lifting, and start doing yoga or something and came back? Does he lift again now?

I thought this guy was one of the hodge twins doing solo shit for years

Poor undereye support

>be jock
>make youtube videos for lifting
>people start asking for lifting advice
>start giving them answers
>this evolves into kids asking for big bro tier life advice (mostly on how to get women)
>get high on the idea that all these people keep asking you for your advice
>start to think this means you are really smart
>fall off the wagon
>start a cult

>comments and likes are disabled
oh god, hes charles manson tier.

so he created a religion, what is next? what's the next step, Elliot?

too much balls breathing

Lmao

What did Elgin actually say about him? It's so long ago I can't even remember.

Elliot The bioenergy cultist.

Nothing attracts young pussy more than flat out insane men

Same, i could swear he was one of the Hodge dudes, it was only recently that i realized he was completely unrelated to the Hodge twins.

Black

You aren't funny, original, or clever.

I can't believe how much his body language changed over the years. Same thing happened when Paul Mcartney was abducted by aliens.

lmaoo

>four personalty archetypes from some joke of a book.
You obviously have never listened to him weave the 4 personality types into a description of the 4 ninja turtles. It was beautiful. He has savant oratory talent.

Probably took lsd or dmt to discover himself and ended up an acid casualty.

>got in the ice with Wim Hof
Still a badass in my book
youtu.be/uZOasUcuJOY

Holy crap, there's people who spend $1400 for 3 days of this shit

Convince me not to take acid

This is true

What THE FUCK 1400 dollarydoos?

JUST TO SCREAM AT EACHOTHERS
dude

this guy lost it

Just breathe through your balls dude

Ayo don't take acid homie

Took acid casually a couple of years ago. Be prepared to get your mind fucked.

>he's just trying to cash in on a fad he's trying to create
kinda like hiw crossfit exploded

>this guy lost it
Not really, he gets paid by those idiots

>he runs a cult now
KEK

>Make stupid video trying to sound phylosophical and shit

>People laugh at it and tell him he isn't smart or philosophic, just retarded

>he deletes that video

>people start uploading the video and he gets mad

>claims he is going to sue them

>he makes another video a few months later apologizing (because he couldn't sue them and get the videos removed)

>People still laughing at him

>he quits lifting out of Shane

He might've lost his mind, but at least his wallet is certainly full considering how full that room is.

>literally teaching people to act like animals

Good point didn't think of that

mostly the mental illness, and yes, being mixed race might have contributed to it.

That sounds like a good experience

holy fuck what's going on

This

I seriously want to try this. I've never heard the maximum strength of my voice. They say it's liberating. What would the neighbours think though

>1961+56
>not doing pillow screams until failure
I see you're not making it

that's not the same and you know it

Kek

thanks for the (you)

I've taken acid perhaps 6 times, every time was an intensely pleasurable experience. Sex on acid will absolutely blow your mind as to the possibilities when a man and a woman get intimate.

>I've never heard the maximum strength of my voice
THEN SCREAM NIGGA
ITS FREE

I live in a dorm. A lot of people I see daily here

Play a rap song and scream the lyrics
problem solved

I like America and its people in general but they unfortunately suffer a severely shitty culture of suing like there's no tomorrow. How someone who considers himself (and is) a genuinely good dude could find it in himself to sue random people re-uploading his content legally and within YouTube's rules is beyond my comprehension.

Some guys get fit. Their arrogance turns into confidence because they know exactly where they are and what they need to do to go further. Others like Elliot only put on mass.

Hulse has gone from being a high test, robust, alpha Chad to being a deluded bongo bashing soyboy. Literally have never heard of anyone falling this hard.

I giggled

His torn biceps looks atrocious

They did a terrible job during surgery.

They look like they're having fun, who gives a fuck? You guys seem pretty insecure.

I don't think he had surgery on the right one. He tore the left like 8 years ago and had surgery and the result was bretty gud

what mode is this?

>a room full of people who spent $1,400 on a self help spiritual journey paved with bullshit
>he's the insecure one
Lord of the Keks

Humans are such sheep. They will latch on to any nonsense that makes them feel good about themselves. Nothing matters none of this matters.

Will this help me increase my bench press?

If whatever he's saying resonates with them does it matter? Not to say I'm completely behind what he's about here but I wouldn't knock this til I gave it a go, it's just ignorant.

So you think it's perfectly okay to pay $1500 for what appears to be a literal screaming session with a bunch of random people?

Breathed too deeply into his balls

I've done it several times and have no desire to do it again. I could literally just pick a weekend and drop a tab, but I don't want to because it's such an intense experience that takes days to really wear off.
Backpacking in the woods on acid was a 9/10 experience though. Only problem was that I brought two super anxious friends.

Eating shit might be delicious. Am I ignorant for not trying?

push-ups-at-home-mode

The price is more than I'd pay for sure. Granted, all we see here are people screaming at each other but anything can be trivialised like that. My understanding of it is that it's some kind of dynamic meditation, and though I wouldn't fork out $1400 for a three day weekend of it, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it considering I know how beneficial static meditation can be. It all requires some context really.

Eating shit is proven to be harmful and certainly not delicious, I suppose you are ignorant if you didn't know that.

There was a guy with fucking bongos. It's quite clearly a hippie fest.

Scream while driving

>Not enjoying a cosy evening around a fire with live music and new friends.

I'm gonna need rule 34 on this.

Did that shit after my ex cheated on me. Out of pain rather than any other reason. Wasn't getting fit at the time either.

I can get that by sending a few texts and buying a crate, not spending 1400 dollars kek

he realized youtube is a shit and now makes bank on e-books and hosting weird yelling/lifting seminars for upper-middle-class white people

We're on the same page about the price, bro; I'm just talking about the actual experience itself.

Mulatto genes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Undiagnosed brain tumor.

He's king fuckin shill. I still get his email newsletter and it's just fucking product links to his or his friends' bullshit products. Got his King book too and the weightlifting section that Chris wrote is actually a pretty good read and would be pretty informative for someone who wasn't too well versed in programming. But then all the sections Elliot wrote are just pseudoscience and more shilling. This fucking retard even left hyperlinks to products in his fucking PHYSICAL BOOK like some kid copypastaing Wikipedia. I doubt he even believes half the shit he says he just knows he can get a bunch of hipsters to pay north of $1k for a meditation retreat. He left YouTube because for him it was just a tool to promote his brand not a viable source of income. And right now he's franchising his gym like some kind of CrossFit box deal which is something I thought he should of done a while ago but now it's way past the point of him even being relevant.

at least when jim jones made his gay ass cult he killed everybody, i doubt elliot has the balls to gas these dumb cunts

No one will believe me but I was the first to post him on Veeky Forums. His videos had very few views and I used them because he offered real advice on how to squat as a tall guy. I posted that in a thread here like 2012/2013ish. A week later, he answers a question about NoFap. That video gets posted here. A meme is born.

watching his depression session video changed my life. seeing such a powerful and free spirit explain what helps him get through hard times really spoke to me. i wanna get huge and yell like elliot.