Can you drink beer, workout and still stay fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12711931/
youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM
youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U
menshealth.com/health/can-red-wine-boost-your-testosterone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, don't drink it everyday and not too much and you shouldn't notice a difference

only if it's fosters

Hop and alcohol contain orders of magnitude more phytoestrogen than soy
I'm not saying phytoestrogen in food raises estrogen in blood, I'm saying if you aviod soy but drink beer you're an idiot
Oh and alcohol lowers test too

Real man drink beer

soy memers should be executed

Being a social outcast lowers test

Considering beer is estrogenic, probably not.

I always find it amusing how society tries to make beer a "manly" thing, yet technically its quite the opposite lol

>Real men drink whisky

ftfy

Before: Veeky Forums, normal smile

After: Dadbod, 'soyboy scream'

Americans, virgins, probably underage, have never been invited anywhere to drink beer with anyone and have literally never seen the inside of a pub.

Yea beer is for pussies.

Men drink scotch and cognac.

How about you fuck yourself

Soyboy is upset

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

Enjoy man tits my boy (( girl ))

That's like a soyboy saying
>Real men eat soy
What you believe doesn't change a thing.

and I suppose they smoke a pack a day too

>cognac

The memeist of drinks bro

australian piss

>drinking estrogen
based soyboybro

Whats the least estrogenic/gains goblin drink then?
(Im on a bulk so idrc about calories)

Drink spirits straight or with tonic water.

it's a long lived marketing meme and faggots like these still fall for it
Glad awerness about beer is getting larger

Don't you mean getting lager?

Not exactly. You can drink beer and make strength and size gains, but staying lean is difficult and cutting even more difficult.

Last night I drank about 14 beers, today I did heavy RDLs and some rep PRs on OHP. Beer didn't seem to hinder my performance at all.

I swear Veeky Forums may be one of the most scientifically illiterate forums on the internet...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12711931/

Most scientific papers show it lowers levels in moderate consumption, this one research paper says small amounts can increase it. If you drink only when out/with friends you’ll probably be fine.

If its brewed according to the Reinheitsgebot then you can drink fairly large amounts without having to much of an impact

Enjoy your estrogen, soyboy.

This triggers the soyboy

Lol imagine being this bitter at the fact that you wrecked your body with an estrogenic drug.

I love beer. I've met the majority of my friends at bars and shows with the help of beer. I would even drink piss warm beer like the brits. But realistically it totally fucks gains.

Spot the faggot who can’t neck a pint in one go.

Looked up that article and holy shit I've never so instinctively wanted to shove someone's head into a toilet and flush

Token soyboy
Nice.

Making this a high test thread now

just dont drink multiple times a week and you'll be ok.

Aren't Yuengling and Pabst Blue Ribbon gringo piss?

mfw there's a shortage of tonic wáter where i come from.

Stouts get my dick hard. Couldn't live without 'em.

You get all your information from infographics on the internet? I do that too!
We should hang out and kiss a little sometime.

Ssshh bby, crack open that cold one and its gonna be all good again

you own a fedora don't you?

/thread

I have one beer every week and my progress has not stalled

Milk is for babies. When you grow up you drink beer. -Some soy boy

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOGS9cilKM

>Oh and alcohol lowers test too
good. maybe you boys will catch up to me in terms of test levels.
had a beard 14
>t. more test than a mortal can handle

So you were that scraggly haired faggot in high school

yes
>pic related

>still says faggot
you ain't gunna make it

strong this

Lmao you all have shit lives, learn to balance a social life and stay fit
Beer is ok in moderation just like anything else

Literally piss tier. The fuck are you doing?

I used to binge drink low carb beer once a week, in 10 months I went from 125 to 80kg while doing that, the day that I'd drink the only macros I'd take in would be protein apart from the drinks, the next day I'd have a cheat meal and that's it, rest of the week I cut pretty aggressively but managed to look not too dyel after my initial cut from high protein intake, definitely doable but I only have a couple drinks now and then now and dieting is fuckloads easier

>yuengling is piss

You take that back you cock sucking son of a bitch.

if i men were not supposed to have a beard i would be born a woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

It's just like "test boosters" when it comes to raising test. Unless you drink a lot or are a full blown alchy it's not going to lower it enough to affect you.

Sorry if I came off a little forward. I get it you're not comfortable enough around me yet, that's cool; I mean we hardly know each other.
We can just hang out with our shirts off for a while and do guys stuff. Maybe even hold hands a bit.

>15 years old
>man
lol fuck off

It's tough. I think you generally can, but you gotta limit alcohol in general. Doesn't matter if it's beer or liquer, it'll still drain your energy for a few days unless you only have one or two.

I've decided to not drink for a while, aiming for March since I'm not traveling or anything until then. I already feel less bloated and more lifting energy, it's only been a few days.

Context: I drink a lot of beer. I limit my carbs on top of that to not get too fat, but even so I'm still pretty well marbled. Lifting has kept my beer gut at bay, at least.

i bet you shave and your over 15.
cope all you like, men have beards women don't its how it genetically goes

>this one research paper says small amounts can increase it

You know that the entire point of the moderation and small amount is okay meme is so that people don't completely stop consuming their products. That 'study' was paid for.

This. You have to drink a lot to hurt the gains. I drink 1-3 a night and am still pretty strong and run is ok. Am army though and alcohol is mandatory coping

>tfw bartender

Short answer: Yes, you can drink beer and be Veeky Forums. Just drink in moderation and treat beer like any other food if you're counting calories.

The world could always use more heroes.

>Literally nobody drinks fosters in Australia

Great Northern, VB, XXXX, Emu Export, Tooheys, Iron Jack, Corona, Sol and Carlton are all normal beers you'll see us drinking.

Why do they open their mouths like that

Is Cooper's not common? The only true aussie beer I could get in the US.

Yes. I drink on occasion and I haven't lost gains yet. Occasion means once every few months when friends get together because why would you casually drink a beer outside of this context? There's no point, beer has a nice flavor, but so does icecream, cinnamon buns, pizza, egg nog, apple pie, pecan pie etc. Gotta control yourself.

Checkout Cpt Lame here who doesn't like gettin turnt up.

Not particularly common but you can see the occasional bloke holding a stubby of coopers.

Miller lite goes well with beating your wife and getting arrested on a tuesday afternoon

you forgot millers chill. that shit goes down good on a hot day.
but VB is my go to cheap and high percentage

further south you go the more common it get, cascade as well. these are mainly tassy beers

I don't like getting turnt up around people I can't trust obviously. Its not a smart thing to do.

Depends, assess if you're low test or not by looking at the mirror. If your test is decently high, you can indulge in beer ocasionnaly without issue.

If you're low test, stay away (from any alcohol in fact) for months until your test is high, any small dip will make you regress.

I I F Y M
I
F
Y
M

chimp fear grimaces that he is referring to are with gritted teeth like a normal smile. the open mouth thing is just the male version of duck lips

Alcohol lowers test

>alcohol lowers test
>continue to make gains anyway
>can still fuck multiple times when absolutely shitfaced
what did the mead mean by this?

no joke, it's wine

menshealth.com/health/can-red-wine-boost-your-testosterone

I love when beergut mantits soyboys call me girly for drinking red wine. Like suck my dick Jesus Christ manifests his blood through wine like an alpha male, not your soyboy fedora IPAs

My man help me out, I'm taking a chick to a billiards place what mixed drink do i order to look cool? Had to be a drink that every bar knows like coke and rum or something like that

No

do you know the calorie count of a pint of beer? Like 200 per glass. How many beers do you have when you're with 'the boys', huh? It's not just one is it?

vape weed you faggots

yes beer/hops have a lot of phytoestrogens

Red wine is less estrogenic and generally has less calories

Of course, alcohol itself is bad for gains if abused

I mean when I go to a bar I drink a lot of beer but I still prefer red wine a better choice for limiting the effects on testosterone and muscle production

If I go to the shop on my own I get wine

>citing a leaf as trustworthy

"workout" is a noun. you mean "work out".

i don't drink
But if i were pressured into drinking on any party
I'd go red wine.

Straight from the bottle ofc cause i'm not a bitch.

Not that guy, but I'm also a bartender. Consider ordering a whiskey sours, or if you like bourbon by itself, order like a wild turkey straight or something. Whiskey is aesthetic.