Social Gains, Social Fitness

Let’s say you’re at the bar, you approach a woman and say something a lil edgy and she splashes her drink in your face. In this scenario all the everyone laughs and if you go to security and try to have her removed he will laugh and say “don’t be a asshole bro” and she will get no concequences to her even though she assulted you in public.

Now let’s say a girl harasses a guy in public and he splashes the drink in her face. That guy is going to get his ass beat by the bouncer and whatever guys happened to see the event and you might even have charges pressed against you.

So my question is how come women get away with shit like this and are often times praised for it yet mean are shamed and punished for standing up to women?

Sorry to break this to you but boys and girls are actually different, so they get treated differently.

Then what’s the fucking point of feminism???

you've been lied to

My mother and sister raised me to be feminist and respect women but I knew something was up. They told me to be nice to girls yet all the guys they dated were low life assholes and dicks.

Fuck America man

>identify as female
>kick her ass
>identify as male again
Problem solved

>having your cake and eating it too
I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens a few decades from now. Women are going to get absolutely blown the fuck out one way or another. The feminism debate is effectively over (it doesn't work). For now women are being propped up by 65-year old boomer man money but one day those guys will be replaced by bitter misogynists who grew up under the gynocracy and hate it. Either there will be an internal gender revolution or we'll be invaded by some other patriarchal culture. This is what happens when you push too far--blow back.

Meanwhile I will be comfortable with my wife and children. Good luck anons

Men and women are fundamentally different.

You are a retard for expecting identical expectations.

The blacks and Mexicans will take over the white race.

How do I learn charisma, lads? Girls are always interested in me but I honestly can never be arsed enough to initiate conversation and smalltalk with them so they stop being interested

No joke. Vape weed.

From what I've seen and experienced charisma is usually something you are born with.

You can learn it but it would be harder then becoming ripped, you'd need to rewire your whole shit.

Men are stronger and more intelligent and emotionally-stable than women. Evolution primed women for childbearing, and men for leadership.

That's why women are coddled by society, because they are too weak to survive on their own. This has been ingrained in male collective consciousness over millenia.

If a girl splashes you with a drink, splash her back with yours. I've never been splashed by any woman despite approaching many, sometimes successfully sometimes not, so this imaginary scenario is just something you made up to make yourself mad at women. If you're not a douchebag when you approach strangers, then even the times when you are rejected, the woman will at least reject you gently and not make a scene, and will probably smile at the compliment you gave her.

There are plenty of females who are far more successful and respected leaders than you will ever be. Its almost like generalizations arent useful for social relationships and treating people with respect for your own character goes further than acting entitled and expecting reciprocation.

>people like to band together against something, get that sense of community
>gives them power over another group

>There are plenty of females who are far more successful and respected leaders than you will ever be.
Family connections >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> merit

Trust me, I'm from a rich family, and I know plenty of super-rich people. It's all about who you know, not what you know.

you need a better caliber of woman in your life

this bettter be a girl...

dude stop, it's almost as if you're trying to talk sense into these people

If you get splashed you can always laugh it off, if im with my boys and one of them approaches a girl and gets splashed, im not going to think of him any differently, we'll have a chuckle, if some gay guy came up to you and was like "i think ur hot and i want to fuck you in the ass" in front of you and ur friends, how would you react?

it's just the nature in which you talk, aka habit. Charisma is kinda subjective based on the group you're talking to.

Hang/listen to charismatic people
practice the skill with others

also realize that comfort and confidence will allow you to reach your full potential charismatism

Congrats my son, you've seen behind the veil.

>if some gay guy came up to you and was like "i think ur hot and i want to fuck you in the ass" in front of you and ur friends, how would you react?
H-hey now, aren't you going to ask me out first at least?

This is the only correct answer. I’m completely straight by the way.

Who actually gives a shit

>feel the need to mention sexual preference

There's potential here :)

No homo

Being a man is to suffer

Thanks lad, I actually bought a book on it recently, so I guess I just need to practice and change my inner voice

the fact that they're put into leader positions doesn't mean they are actual leaders. they're pretty much only good at commanding the people under her to do analysis and to come up with solutions, the "leader" just has to approve of it.

>its another angry virgin thread
Literally saw a girl get kicked out of a bar for splashing a drink on a guy last night. Context matters, the bouncers throw out whoever is visibly drunk or were causing a scene beforehand.

Is it just me or are penises infinitely more aesthetically pleasing than vaginas?

Your OP is bullshit and would never happen like that.

Feminism is (supposed) to be about the legal inequality between men and women, which don't exist as much today as they used to and now the problem is the enactment of those laws (such as anti-discrimination laws)

Stop swallowing the /pol/ pill where thinking toxic hair colored shills represent feminism.

> Let’s say you’re at the bar, you approach a woman
Obviously fake. I'd never have the confidence to approach a woman at a bar.

Reminder that women have all the power in modern society