Why have you not converted to the Vegan & Calisthenics lifestyle?

Why have you not converted to the Vegan & Calisthenics lifestyle?

Because we aren't faggots

Vegans look like aids patents to me.

Idk if there's a bigger way to say I'm a massive faggot other than just coming out and saying it.

>3 replies in
>Thread already full of homosexual projection
Why do vegans trigger fit so much?

Yeah, you guys have fun eating all that processed shit and then wonder why you got heart failure at the age of 32

>vegetables aren't processed

TRT
R
T

Vegan 3 years in march. Done calistenics, mostly rings, for a year and climbing 3.

I have

Back

>hunched over flexing as hard as he can
laughingthots.jpg

le roidscars

>phone bigger than his pecs
Who let you out of the pit?

How much can you deadlift though?

looking good,

vegan for half a year now and haven't been stronger, first want to hit 1234, then ill be looking into other fun stuff

With those forearms probably not much though deadlift is the twink mans lift.

Wasn't as much about being vegan as much as being vegan and only doing calisthenics. Also there's a difference between being triggered and just shitposting.

>wristlet

>Veeky Forums
>not faggots

Lurk moar

kek

I'm 188cm or 6'2''.

I don't deadlift so I don't know.

Nice, good luck!

because I don't want to roid and take 50 different vitamins/supplements to be able to be healthy and have a decent shape

you dont have to do that as a vegan, if you had an IQ over 40 you would know this.

Because I like the taste of meat, and find enjoyment lifting weights

sick cystic androgenic acne
might want to try a different compound

damn, that's one good looking guy, no homo

I don't take anything, I just got those two and then another two on the other side a month or so later. I suspect it's because I have pretty drastically increased my fat intake.

in the form of injectable oil?

>literal twink with pencil neck, tiny forearms and sub 15 inch bis
>roiding
Is this the nyr influx? i'm outta this board till February

How long to get that body on test only?/

He uses more than test. test will give you a thick and roundish look to your delts. His delts are cut. He likely uses var, proviron, mast, and maybe tren/primo.

You can have shoulders like that natty considering he is pushing his hands into his legs.

I have converted to calisthenics, and only lift to supplement it

I'm obviously not roiding, but my bi's are 15.5 and forearms 14 cold, just measured to see if you guessed correctly.

Because I'm not a fag.