Women say they want a tall man

>women say they want a tall man
>Tfw too tall for women

Women are full of shit.

she isn't serious you fucking autistic retard

this

>what is humble bragging

>ahaha don't worry, we will make it work ;)

this. she's still engaging

Don't talk about your parents, it kills a conversation. Tell her you don't mind, you would love to dominate her little body.

This, focus on good things about it, don't bring up mom & pop.

Girls love when you have a good family, i am speaking to a few grills literly went from the odd text every other day to every five min after i talked about how nice my family is and how i look after my nan,

>tfw 6' 2"

literally the ideal male height

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING INCHLET HEATHEN
BOW TO SUPERIOR 6'3" RACE

Family is a great topic. Humble brag about how you spend your free time helping cook or doing chores for your mother on the weekend.

Good women have a keen eye for how men treat their mother.

OP here. Did this and it worked. Thanks user.

Imagine if you were 4’5” instead and how fast she would nope tf out

Way to go, OP.

>inchlet
kek

>Not posting replies

Do girls really care about height?

Im 5ft11 king of manlets and girls call me tall, I know i am not tall and i dont care, im still fairly successful with girls slept with over 20 and had a few long term relationships.

Women are as frail as they are dumb. If they have to look up you are automatically counted as a 'tall guy'.

C O P E

the only thing you can't be too much off for women is rich

too fat, tall, short, hairy, bald, well endowed, smart, dumb, etc

What if they're complimenting you because they want you to feel confident around them and notice them?

Nah, pretty sure it's all down to T-levels or your level of alphaness or something right?

This one's for you guys. There's hope for you manlets

I think its confidence and face, i like tall girls to and still make a move on girls taller than me.

you're asian aren't you

These quads are for the manlets out there.

>Well i'm not all girl
Cya princess see you in 40 years

i'm not like other anons op send me my own screenshot of your convo

No Asian in me at all. I'm American so you know what that means. Pic related.

but 6'0 isn't tall

>Haha lol lmao haha damn lol

You already fucking lost

You could've just went straight to the point about dominating her, but no, now your playing footsies with a confirmed snowflake.

#NotAllGirls

Idk in the past I've had more success with subtlety than just getting straight to the point.

6'3"

Tfw every 6'3 or above guy I see is a complete horse face skeleton with acne.

>tfw 6'2" and have god tier proportions and Aryan face/jaw genetics. Catch women staring at me sheepishly and turning around to look at me as I walk by.

Enjoy that extra inch kiddo, I'll enjoy the extra women.

>not that i want someone the same height
so hope for all of us except those who are the same height as her

it is in spicland
>t. californian

Would they say "Wow, you're really tall!" if they were looking down on you?

She's 5'1. If you're a man and the same height as her then it's already over.

nah last girl i went out with was 5'1 and that bitch had no filter. she rejected a basketball player before me flatout for being too tall. if she physically cant reach your face it just isnt worth it to them.

>she rejected a basketball player
>she rejected a nigger

N O S H I T

Cope.

^what does this mean?

^it means:

y tho

>meet a girl off this dating site
>She's fucking 6'2 in flats
>I'm 5'6 on a good day

We been dating for 5 months now and get along really well, we are talking about getting a place together in the next month or so. Gotta say sometimes the height difference is a lot to deal with

You're living the dream user...

Any time there's a problem, just remember that you're living many people's fetish

The fetish goes the other way around, fucking retard. Also, pedophile.

P I T

Its only an issue when we do doggie style. Only way to do it is her bent over and me standing in a step stool. If she gets on her hands and knees im way to low to get in her and there is no easy way to prop yourself up whole kneeling.

Her family is all huge people too, all 3 of her brothers are 6'5+. They accept me though because I treat her good and she loves me

Now I know you're trolling. You need to stand on a fucking step stool for your crotch to reach hers when she's on her knees? Fuck off.

Lmao haha this is what lanklets believe haha lel kekkekekek no gains no girls lmao I feel bad sorry guys

>step stool
LMAO

Yes absolutely, dude she's 8 inches taller then me and she's mostly legs

>She

So it looks like this?

Haha no dude, she's standing bent over and get on a stool.

post her then

this is a beautiful illustration user

the detail is impeccable.

based

its because your ugly bro

pretty

what if your mother is a terrible person and you want nothing to do with her? Are you fucked in the dating scene then?

If she thought I was ugly why would she match with me?

That dont work with most women, you are more likely to get laid having a joke and taking them out for drinks.

Veeky Forums is a magical place
Add 5.11 over the woman and 5.9 over the guy

My mom is fucking insane and it hasn’t really been a problem for me so far. I bitch about her to my current girlfriend often

/thread

I'm 6'0", dated a girl once who was a year younger than me and 6'1".
I still miss her

Thanks for the good fap user

>not saying "we can be the same height when you're in my arms"

literally never going to make it

Yes. Would you date a woman with a psycho parent? Hell nope.

>5'8
>gf is 6'3

>thinking that people who are taller than you are tall is dumb

yes, it obviously is, brainlet.

Topkek

Ive got around a foot on my gf. Stop being autistic

Kill yourself and livestream it

dude, revolutionary idea but how about you don't fucking kneel if your thighs are so short?

>goes to a "gym" to do weird artificial "squats"
>can't think of doing the same damn move when it's actually practical in real life

>5'6"
>all of my friends are well-adjusted and over 6'
is this a good sign or a bad sign?

Then you're gonna have to lean on how responsible and self-sufficient you are as your good character evidence instead. A shit relationship with your parents is definitely still a red flag though, good luck user.

being the only girl in a group of guys can sometimes be a red flag

It's good for you in terms status, bad for you in terms of appearance, both of which are important for women. However if you find a short qt she will admire your adjustment as long as you aren't overcompensating. Be confident and calm, do not look like a sperglord it will be easy for a woman nowadays to think she should try to do better for a simple reason.

noone cares about height among males until manlet or lanklet have no superiority complex

oh that face

OP of picture here.
Nice addition.
I wish I had added her 3 tall brothers holding scores up showing they approve.

>uses O instead of 0
Instant red flag.

WHAT IS THIS? A PIC FOR MANLETS?

ebin

Better than modern art.

Some women just have a preference. All in all, women don't want a guy their height or shorter, unless they have some kind of fetish. Some want the tallest fucking guy they can find that isn't some mutant lanklet. Many just want a guy that is anywhere from a few inches to a foot taller than them so there isn't any kind of weird body mechanic issues between the two of you.

Basically, most women want a guy tall enough to make them feel like a woman (also in heels if she's that kind of girl), but not so tall as to make them feel like a child.

>5'11"
>6'2"

Have any of you ever had a problem where your dick was too big? Like they outright refused like girl in op pic?

im fucking done

add this to the 2019 collage