What to do with previous bullies

Hey guys, just met up with a previous bully of mine(friend of friends) and slapped him on his face a couple of times and he couldn't do anything about it.

Anything else to do to bullies beside put on my Mr. Steal Yo Gurl face every time I see them?

Listening to this right now

youtube.com/watch?v=zkbV_c86YTI

grats on becoming what you hate

I could not care less about them. In fact I would have bullied me too for what I was. I am happy i have bettered my life through the years, I have no need for revenge.

Unlike soyboys I do believe in the statisfaction of revenge, just humiliate and emasculate him in any way you can.

Don't be a sadcunt.

Succeed. There's nothing people hate more than seeing someone they despise doing great

I too am succeeding.

This guy bullied me in med school, but I dropped out and I'm going to make so much more money than he is through being both a real estate agent and landlord.

>in a frat
>kept bullying silent from my bros
>now going to be rich
>going to buy frat houses in all three colleges in my city
>get huge, support my frat

Pyscho is best

Also going to hit up bullies from high school.

Bump, what else?

>steal girls
>stay in their lives
>slap them
>tackle them
>not really knock them out but I've thought about it

I'm on a mission here

One kid would sit in front of me in class and would always look back and annoy me. Other kid challenged me to an arm wrestle with a girl and I lost that one.

So far I have 3-4 people on my hit list

I don't believe in forgiving, I did forgive one bully but I regret it

>and slapped him on his face a couple of times and he couldn't do anything about it.
wtf, what do you look like

>be me
>walk to nearby park
>one of my bullies sees me walking on the exact same sidewalk as him, coming towards him
>he immediately turns toward the street, checks if no car is coming, and flees to the other side of the road just so his path won't cross mine

I can't put into wods how satisfying it is to get back at your bullies without even needing to do anything. One of the bully-boot-lickers even tried to befriend me at a party - ha, not fucking likely.

words*

Throw him in the dungeon and pay him some conjugal visits at your leisure

You are still in the past.

Alright, that didn't actually happen but I'm pretty strong(can bench 40 more than my weight after a month of lifting), forgive me. Going to do it next time I see him.

The dude is a 5'5" manlet and is fat. Can't believe I got bullied by these losers. He tackled me and carried me for fun and laughed about it and I was like ok why did you do that and that was end of that.

I have to get all these fuckers man, I have to.

I'm currently doing 5x5

I'm going to push this guy until I get a restraining order

I love to live in the past, present, and future dude, it's great

>implying the past is somehow escapable

This is me after a month, going in for strength

is he still an asshole? go to town

has he changed and shown regret maybe? get a beer with him and make a friend

dude is still an asshole, he calls his "friend" a GOAT because he looks like a "goat"

I don't thing that's healthy. Just let it be aka B.E. yourself. I stopped giving a shit about people who bullied me after I finished middle school. Some of them I fought after I began training martial arts and lifting first at 14 (it was nothing serious lol, but it did gave me a bit more overall athleticism), some I didn't. I suggest you do the same.
Have a pe-pe.

bretty good shoulders, keep going buddy boyo.

>I'm going to push this guy until I get a restraining order
you will loose your gun rights user.

you don't look insecure at all

ur a big guy

why not just succeed and have a wonderful life instead of facing jail time and lawsuits over some retards

Am I really? Or is this a joke

I won't fight people then, I'll just hold them down and give them wet willies

kiss them on the lips and shit

>The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury
Be a better person.

Yeah okay buddy

Kek this is fucking pathetic

God dude get the fuck off of this site

How the fuck do you not realize the fucking joke

Also dyel

fpbp

Just balancing the scales. OP didnt become an initiator yet. In b4 "if you hurt your enemies, they win"

I thanked my bullies

They gave me obstacles to overcome and a determination to conquer what I'm afraid of. I pity kids who never got bullied and have become overly fragile manchildren since they were never ridiculed for their dumb teenager behavior.

He won.

You are stuck in the past and still afraid of him, despite your size and strength he has enough power over you still that you care about this years after he bullied you.

He's still a prick? Pity him and his inability to move on, and drop him from your life. Hang on to him and you are stuck with him in the past.

the best revenge is to not be like them
-marcus aureliues

Alright fine

>make money
>get gains
>still going to steal all of his marriage prospects
>will knock him out clean

Very simple with little thought.

I still know the guy and he's in one of my friend circles. I want everyone in my small college to know that I knocked him out. He's known for being an asshole to girls too. Many people want him knocked out.

I'm letting nature take its course.

Also improving myself so I can eventually be in a position to tear their whole ideology down around them & to avenge my ancestors.

May the left collapse into dust and the strong survive. The Prussians remember.

are you pic related by any chance?

We're cool. Either get over it or just keep your distance, dude. Mother god. Why even make time for that kind of shit

I only thought about it today.

This is the least effort method.

>get rich, was already going to do this
>get gains, already doing this for myself
>knock him out clean next time I run into him

Done deal, it's set.

>faggot

>get rich
>implying you will get me

>Seventh Grade
>Some little faggot takes a picture of me talking to a girl in class
>Was super autistic about people taking pictures of me
>He assures me he deleted the photo
>One week later we’re sitting next to each other at lunch
>He sends everyone at the table the picture
>Another faggot that had it would fake delete it and then show it to me and laugh over and over
>Go home and tell parents
>Dad says the equivalent of “Stop being a bitch and kick his ass”
>Literally calls the fucking principal and tells him what’s about to go down (they knew each other)
>Next day trying to decide whether to target the guy who took the picture or the other annoying fuck because I obviously can’t pussy out now
>Annoying fuck gets checked out
>In the locker room before offseason football (which was in the middle of the day because the team was seventh grade only for some reason)
>Go up to the guy who took the picture
>Tell him to never take pictures of me again
>He laughs
>Throw a punch near his face that misses
>Laughs again
>Shove him into his locker and beat the shit out of him while yelling some shit about
>Whole locker room sees
>Told to go to coach’s office
>Coach comes in
>Says I’m not suspended because it happened in football and so I have to run sprints instead
Was never bullied again (but I was a silent-as-fuck introvert until high school because of the incident).
T-thanks dad.

>be me
>6th grade 7 years ago
>kid is annoying me, calling me a pussy, weak etc.
>have immense anger issues
>like wall headbutting issues
>dudes a fatass
>grab him by the tit and pull while swinging my fist into his neck
>kid lays on the ground puking for a good minute
>he has to go to the hospital and I get suspended for 2 months
>mfw he has permanently damaged vocal cords and I seperated the fat in his tit from the flesh
>mfw I haven't been in a fight in 5 years
maybe I should pick up boxing.

Good for you user. Sadly I never had a dad to tell me it's okay to defend myself so I always fell for the "muh violence is bad" meme spewed by female teachers. Anti-bullying campaigns always make me cringe because they don't accomplish jack shit. Stopping the bullying is as simple as telling the kids that it's okay to defend yourself.

Ignore them and focus on yourself, or just talk to them like the past never happened. Either they'll be cool and respect you for who you are, or feel inferior because you've made it and they're still the same person they were 5-10 years ago.