I wanna get fit for summer

I wanna get fit for summer, haven't done much gym and i'm looking for a good workout (3 or 4 days) so i can get shredded by summer.

threads like this make me question why do I even come here
normally in real life I avoid stupid people, yet I refuse to avoid them online

youre about 4 months too late

Fork Putdowns xF

7 days per week, AAAAAAA

and why am i stupid?

Do PPL

its six days a week but FUCKING DEAL WITH IT AND GO YOU FUCK

do SS+GOMAD

>implying anyone on this board is smart

This
How fucking incompetent are you that you can't use common sense and research to figure out what your goals are and what exercises will get you there

Is it no easier to ask someone experienced than researching myself?

Getting "shredded" is a process that takes years, not weeks.

The most efficient way to get to shredded mode from DYEL mode is SS+GOMAD through the exhaustion of your linear progression, while staying between 10-20% body fat (drop the GOMAD if you need to drop weight), and then cut down to 10% body fat when you're done. At that point you should be beyond 1/2/3/4 with quite low body fat. You won't be tremendously strong or particularly good looking, but you will at least look like you've spent some time in the weight room.

If you are disciplined and extremely consistent, you can do this in 9 months.

If you work very hard, perhaps you will look shredded for Summer 2019.

Zumba

I'm kinda fit already I mean I'm 185 cm and 68 kg, not very fat but not skinny af. I think i can be at least decent looking by summer if i do the right workout.

To be fair to OP, even though he does sound like a moron, the fitness industry/culture suffers from more ignorance, misinformation, snake oil, and straight-up irresponsible advice moreso than almost any other industry I can think of off the top of my head. Almost everybody that starts weightlifting, unless you have a friend willing to coach you that ACTUALLY understands novice progression and programming, wastes a lot of time doing retarded shit and making almost no progress. I certainly did. Hell I was stuck at a 65lb OHP for months before I found Veeky Forums and SS. Now I do 160lb for reps.

>I wonder how people become experienced themselves

By asking other people? xD Or reading books but everybody that goes to gym has no interest in those

Well you're fucking wrong, bub. It's a slow process and it takes dedication and consistency to get to the point where you can consider yourself shredded.

Buy the Starting Strength book, read it twice cover to cover, and do the program.

Greetings from Germany!

is your name tyrone op?

also here:
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Chest and tris and shoulders
Tuesday: Back and bis and traps
Wednesday: Legs and Core
Thursday: Chest and tris and shoulders
Friday: Back and Bis and traps
Saturday: Legs and Core

Start with the major muscle groups and work your way to the minors aka Chest/Back then do tris/bis then do traps/shoulders. Do 4 exercises for each body part, 4 sets 10 reps each. For shoulders and traps you can do 2 exercises of 4 sets of 10 for these, but if youre really feeling it you can do 4 sets for these too.

Make sure you eat 1g of protein for each pound you weigh. Look up a TDEE calculator to see how many calories you should be getting. You want to be 500 above maintenance for getting ez gains, but if you want to put on a ton of mass then look up GOMAD (Gallon of milk a day) and try it out. When you feel like you're bulky enough and want to look shredded start cutting. When you're cutting make sure you still get 1g of protein per lb of body weight and keep lifting.

Good luck bro.

youre absolutely hopeless

>tyler1
come back in about 6 years when you're old enough to use this site

>i want to get 'shredded' within 6 months
That's literally insulting to anyone who practices fitness.

Thanks a lot, 6 days may be a little too much but i will see what i can do. Thanks bud.

And also, READ. THE FUCKING. STICKY.

Excellent!
Start now and you will be ready for Summer 2019!

watcha gonna do if i make it happen?

Same thing your parents are going to do when you lead a successful life.

Tell me I was a failure and ask me how did i make it happen? xDDD

>185cm
>68kg
>not skinny af
man you have a long long way to go if you are serious about this
if you try realllly hard you can maybe get out of dyel mode in time for summer 2019.
also you need to put on atl 15 kg

Costner if this is you I swear to god

You’re not going to get “shredded” by summer, but if you want to be lean then lift three days a week (legs&back, chest&shoulders, arms&abs) then do one hour of cardio on the fourth day. You will loose weight and put on a little muscle.
Also east clean

track your diet

work harder than you intended

>the picture
>The questions
Mother fucking faggot. Literally kys...

>xDDD

Underage fucktard kill yourself

Do upper body exercises 4-5 times a week until until May. Then do lots of cardio and eat at a minor deficit. Everyone here will tell you being "shredded" takes years but that's mostly because we all have body image issues and our image of shredded is a pro fitness model. You won't become a huge muscle freak, but you can definitely make enough progress that people (normies) will notice. Remember, muscle definition comes from low body fat

read the sticky