Workout Partners, Lifting Buddies

It's tiring not knowing anyone else who works out. Workout partners help with motivation and discipline, and they help you with things like spotting, transportation to the gym, etc. Why don't we all have one or more?

Location (e.g. city, area code)
Type of workout (e.g. aesthetic lifting, powerlifting, cardio, swimming, general weight training, etc.)
Frequency and times of workouts (e.g. "6PM, Mon/Wed/Fri")

f
London
cardio and general weight training
5 times a week

M
Seattle/Bellevue,206/425
General weight training,currently doing a PPL split
3 times a week

>f
>London

I wonder if she finally found a guy to give it away to.

Supplying a Kik or other way to contact you may be helpful if you're not watching this thread.

anyone in Calgary?

Just talk to someone whos at the gym when you are or get a friend to start. I lift with my brother, took a few years but convinced him to start and now were gettin swole together.

Sydney aus
5x5 intermediate
Train Tuesday Thursday and Saturday

I've worked out with friends before but honestly I prefer being zoned out from the rest of the world with music blasting in my ears. I like to be listening to music and not having to have the volume low or taking an ear piece out to hear conversation.

That's not a lifting buddy. That's a fag.

I wish I was gay

I fucking love KJ
>yes homo

M
North Parramatta
General weight training/boxing
What the fuck is a rest day? 6am

>Equinox

rich people are incapable of friendship, I'll pass

iv never had a lifting buddie does it really change working out or is it just less time focusing on excersize?

I'm in Vancouver lol

Fucking wish I lived closer to you. Would be so keen for boxing.

Eastern subs fag here

Honestly hate working out with people, it distracts me. I only do it to help friends who need a push.

Used to work out with my brother in law, but I became annoyed with how long it would take. I like to get out in under an hour.

m
FoCo
general weights, cardio, wish i swam more
4-5 days per week whenever

M
Gaithersburg, MD or Laurel, Md
Aesthetic lifting and cardio
Mon-Fri nights

I have a ridiculous routine and diet which could get absolutely anybody in shape.

post it

kek
19M, Hanover NH
SS newbie

post it

I see these three dudes that workout together and i'm like ooh man wish i had something like that going for me

Post it

Post it faggot

Non-gay SF Bay Area bros where we at?

I know you fags are lurking here somewhere.

M
Fayetteville
I kind want a gym bro kinda don't so meh

M
Toronto
PL
4 days

which gym?

L
O
N
D