Tfw you realize that nietzsche was sort of right up to phrasing...

>tfw you realize that nietzsche was sort of right up to phrasing, and that men spend their life reading so much of their own mental stories onto the women around them when the women don't actually care
>tfw you realize that men struggle so much with women because women respond to how youre actually acting and not whatever narrative you've formed that explains your actions
>tfw you realize that your relationships with women will usually be destructive and difficult in proportion to your own internal defects
>tfw you realize that it actually makes sense for women to get mad at men for acting unattractive or beta in this context in the same way that some immature men get viscerally angry at otherwise good women going out of their way to make themselves unattractive with odd haircuts, being gross, being excessively overweight for no reason, ...
>tfw you try to explain this to your friends and none of them get it

lol gay

Fuck off pseudointellectual, I can smell your virgin cock through the screen.

ive probably been with fewer girls than the fit average (virgins excluded from the count) but im pretty much always in a relationship and am exceptionally good in bed

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

This is common sense

Please explain

This has nothing to do with being fit.

First off, gay

Secondly, this is common sense. no one cares about you "narrative" you god damn moron. it's not just women

but its not, i see my friends screw this up every single day

your friends sound like fucking losers

>Veeky Forums, health and fitness
Mate I'm not here for that "look at me, I have an undercut and read german literature sig" bullshit, I'm here to get a fucking huge deadlift

um one guy is a pretty jacked bodybuilder who has been to some absurd number of countries and basically just travels the world while tending bar at exotic locations, one guy makes 200k roughly at age 25 programming in new york city, one guy is a surgeon resident, one guy is a machine learning researcher for a security company, ...
you dont gotta be so judgmental

Fuck off, pseud.

i understand the jacked bodybuilder being autistic and not understanding basic human social norms. The other people should kill themselves though.

Surgeons are way more autistic than bodybuilders

Cool user. In other news water is wet

There are less brainlets on Veeky Forums, OP

yfw shoppenhauer was right about evrything
>women are shit
>life is shit
>well never be happy
>women are fucking garbage
is there a more based philosopher

Basically a lot of guys have some sort of hero narrative where they're "earning" the girl they want or something along those lines. When in reality you're just some guy and they're just some girl and they don't care how you see yourself.

WOW is one of them a billionaire space cowboy as well