Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

What are your best tips for cutting? I need a boxers physique and currently I'm at 20% body fat

>need a boxers physique
Stop pretending and start actually doing the sport you fucking moron

I am boxing you thick cunt

Eat less.

then train like a boxer you stupid fuck, do you even have a coach or anything or at you at home just punching the air

Run, bitch.

i punch the heavy bag in my garden

eat cum

diet: increase water, fiber, protein, decrease carbs and fats
exercise: squat, deadlift, bench, ohp, row.

Never gonna make it

HAHAHAHA

>garden
RIP

keto

>I need a boxers physique
so you want to look like a normal dude who doesn't train?

Drink water instead of eating extra if you're hungry to fill your belly up.

>I need a boxers physique and currently I'm at 20% body fat
you got a boxers physique

>i want to be a fighter but i dont want to fight

Fuck off poser

just fucking do the sport you faggot, never gonna make it

Put the fork down, tubby.

Based Wlad

Intermittent Fasting is king for calorie cutting.

I have to force myself to eat more than around 1500 cals a day. I should be cutting at 1800.

Up your protein, lower your carbs. Cut out all beverages except for water. Alcohol is your enemy.

don't know and don't care if you are an actual boxer and actually going to have a match or just some random dude with a sandbag, but what you have to do is eat less calories, lots of protein, lots of carbs and lots of fat but low calories, and in controlled amounts, as for your workouts, go run, not jogging but actually go run, you can star with 1 mile, try to complete it in 6 minutes, if you can't no worries do it every day until you can (with 1 day of for recovery) once you complete 1 mile in 6 minutes work your way up to 3 to 6 miles, and every mile in 6 minutes, when you are running first run at a 50 to 60 % peace for 1 minute the for the next 30 to 60 seconds sprint at 90% of your max speed, and keep it up until you complete the roadwork, other thing you can do is do the above roadwork 3 times a week and the other 3 day go somewhere where you have at least 100 meters of space and sprint it as fast as you can, do this 5 to 10 times, take 2 to 3 minutes rest between each sprint, you can also do up hill sprint the same way, at home, you also do the following 10 minutes jump rope at the beggening and the end of every workout, do 20 burpees , 30 push ups, 40 sit ups and 50 squats five times without rest, take 5 minutes rest and the do for example 12 3 minutes rounds of shadow boxing and heavy bag work, you can alternate them doing 6 of each, take a minute of rest between, if you already go to a boxing gym you still should do all of this , but distributed trough the day, jogging in the morning, the burpees,push ups, sit ups, squats drill few hours before going to the gym (try doing this between 15 to 30 minutes) and after the gym the shadowboxing/sandbag drill, warm up before every workout, do the jump rope before and after evry workout, and stretch after every workout, if you dont go to the gym then try doing every workout in as few hours as possible, sleep solid 8 to 10 hours, the 20 to 60 minutes power nap at the middle of the day,

boxers mainly practice crossfit and train a lot. I'd suggest just doing a shit ton of hiit stuff and if you boxing equiptment just practice drills and heavy bag work

>boxers mainly practice crossfit
go fucking kill yourself please

builds muscular endurance, cardio and to a lesser extent strength

this also applies to you

>
>i punch the heavy bag in my garden

LMAO. Stop stuffing your fat face and pounding beers with the other bloaks and your local pub