youtube.com/watch?v=e6c5RZL9Skw
youtube.com/watch?v=9gGG4fpGB_w
youtube.com/watch?v=lBqfbCFcPTo
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5s81NRdQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not exactly...

I LIFT FOR KHORNE!

youtube.com/watch?v=e6c5RZL9Skw

Goddamn every time I see this picture I end up staring at it for way too long. So many little details in his armor. What a glorious bastard.

>lifting for a corpse on a chair
This is why your empire is in tatters.

It is my duty in life to lift for him

I approve of this thread.

Or do I?

>not lifting for the greater good

Heretics get out

I lift xeno scum over my head before smashing them on the ground in the emperors holy name

Not exactly...

Who Iron Autist here?

When I struggle for motivation, I like to imagine Earth as a death world. One designed to distract your mind rather than break your body.

Blood for the blood god!

Bloat for the bloatgod

10/10, Lord of the Autismos

>not just stealing other people's gains
lmao

Dorn Stoicism master race.

For the Emperor and his son.

Peak performance

No.

Warhammer has got to be the most retarded fictional universe out there. Literal children and manchildren might like it, but no one with a life would think muh spaes muhrins that r the bestest soldurez evar and gratuitous skulls everywhere are cool at all. Just edgy shit.

Try reading the Horus Heresy series. As powerful as they're depicted, they're still very much killable and the plot focuses on the fall of an already fucked empire. Oh and I thought 40k was utter shite as well till I started reading the HH.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off megamind

>I lift for a crippled fascist cartoon character

>Not training so that you can rip through tank armour with bare hands when they convert you to a machine

You guys are reaching /jp/ level.

I still hope he will come one day...
And I will be ready for him

/r/ing the ollanius pious squatting copypasta

Ahahah also check em

Unironically awaiting the savior of mankind as well

>not lifting to become an IRL Calas Typhon

Never ever going to make it.

can someone explain to me what Warhammer 40k actually is? I know its a board game or whatever, but why does everyone love it so much? I always assumed it was a more extreme autism version of Risk

>REEEEE STOP HAVING FUN

take a sci fi universe locked in a perpetual state of war, then paint it black, then paint it even blacker, then sacrifice everything that makes sense for the rule of cool. Its just a completely awesome insane setting where crazy cool shit happens all the time, filled with giant monsters, human supersoldiers, orcs that talk like british soccer hooligans, and absurdly evil gods dedicated to excess and murder

I lift for Azrael.

I used to lift for Farsight, until I realized I didn't want to lift for weabo space Stalin.

There are some pretty great stories and background to the factions in the universe. Some times it takes cultures from around the world and boosts them to superhuman levels in the name of cool.

I got into it by reading the Eisenhorn trilogy. I've never played the board games, but those books are fun, dark, violent, pulpy sci-fi.

FUCKING PURGE AND SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interesting. Thanks fellas.

Thanks for the book recc. I'll look into those after I finish the series Im currently reading.

just remember user

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

He will reward our faith with more gains!

this song literally made me go from traitor to loyalist

> lifting for a faggoty Veeky Forums meme

Shoudn't you be roleplaying as a furfag or some shit?

it's extremely lame

GLORY TO THE EMPEROR

You're so mature

Managed to get all the Hersey books in a humble bundle for $1. Paid the minimum because fuck charity and fuck GW and their outrageous prices. Pretty good Kindle reads, honestly.

more of this pls, sauce also

Wtf is this??

>Orks cosplaying as the Emprah's finest
???

Grimdark sci-fi

Basically humanity unites into a giant unfeeling bureaucratic nightmare and spreads out among the stars, and is from that point on locked in a perpetual state of war with rogue human factions, aliens, and chaos (interdimensional demon) forces.

Its pretty good and fun fiction. The game itself is fun, though i couldn't justify dropping 100s of currency and hours on it.

Anybody else uses this as lifting theme ?
youtube.com/watch?v=9gGG4fpGB_w

>Not bulking for Nurgle

I've had this autistic thought in my head for a while now.

>Space Marines- Power
>Imperial Guard- Heavy/speed
>Orks- Thrash
>Chaos- Death
>Tyranids- Grindcore
>Necrons- Sludge
>Tau- Prog
>Eldar- Folk
>Dark Eldar- Black

thoughts?

not bad

also the adeptus mechanicus already has a theme song lel

youtube.com/watch?v=lBqfbCFcPTo

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5s81NRdQE

Find me a more motivational speaker. Pro tip [spoiler]you can't.[/spoiler]

i lift to avenge Argel Tal

>orks in charge of not being hilarious retards

>you

God damn. This makes me want to play a Dawn of War Dark Crusade campaign. The sequels sucked balls.

>fascist
Go back to your safe space nigger

i lift for ferrus, he didn't deserve a dead like that.