If you join the military (in US)

if you join the military (in US)

you will not have any friends because everyone low IQ
you wont have time to workout on your own
all people will do is talk shit 24/7 and lie
every married person in mil is cheating (this is not a joke)
you will be forced to do retarded workouts on an irregular program that don't help your strength at all

What a sutprise, joining the american military by choice is a bad idea. Why do you think it has the reputation being full of idiots in the first place?

just posting this up here in case the lad that posts ''why dont u join ur countrys military" comes around

If you're enlisted and living in the barracks you literally have nothing but time. Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

t. retard

And I forgot to mention that you have a free fucking gym available. Double suicide yourself. Fucking goddamn privates bitch about everything.

>gym closes at 1730
>we released at 1700
>fukin pris complain bout everythin........................

Joining the military is the same as being on Welfare
>free food, housing, healthcare
>get to workout everyday for free
>in return you have to fight in wars that will never happen since were able to just pulverize everything with cruise missiles
>if you actually WANT to fight you just go and join special forces
>if not just sit around and collect your welfare

>just pulverize everything with cruise missiles
Thanks for the debt gramps.

No army gym closes at 1730. Fuckwad
Maximum effective range of an excuse: zero meters.

>Maximum effective range of an excuse: zero meters.

wew that's some cringe if srs

It's ok to be angry. Show us on the doll where the NCO hurt you.

>NCOs
>call themselves the 'backbone of the armed forces'
in reality, they're more like the lips, tongue and throat.

he's gonna call a SHARP complaint on ya m8

You're just mad bc Fayetteville locals spend every night shoving dollar bills in your wife's thong.

I'm guessing that you're some dumbfuck E2 who does know anything.

>free housing
>free meals
>free electricity
>free gym open usually until 21:00
>can literally sit on cash for 4 years, get out, get free college PLUS $1200+/month for rent PLUS a monthly stipend

Literally posting this as an airman in the airforce who sits in an office all day fixing computers and servers. You are a fucking retard if you can't see the obscene benefits of this shit.

>airman...

Airforce always had better pussy than army.

the valuable chairforce input

Well, you could always join the Foreign Legion

Twice as Dumb, Twice as Hard, Twice as much prestige.

Im guessing no one here is actually in the military

The gym closes at 1730 on Saturday and Sunday which you don’t work 80% of the time. Most military gyms close at 2100-2200 on work days. You’re fucking retarded.

I’d say they’re more of the ass
>only useful for sitting in a chair and spewing shit everywhere

>Twice as much prestige
what do you mean by this? you literally get erased off the face of the earth and they give you a random name. How is that prestige?

Not him but are you on Bragg too?
Stationed here rn.

>chair force
You’re a glorified civilian and you know it

This. Hottest fucking chicks go to Air Force. Army and Muhreen women look like cave trolls that have taken 10,000,001 miles of dick

This is true except the time part. You get a decent amount of time off. Plenty of time for gym at least

I was in "05-'09. Wasn't all that bad. Workout regimen is absolute shit though. In one unit I was able to get a waiver to do my own PT which was glorious. When I PCS the new unit culture was very into group PT, so I didn't want to be a shitlord and had to do their bullshit. If you go enlisted, everyone is retarded because they are all 18-20. Yourself included. I don't think I would have had any fun if I joined up at 25+. Officers are generally better because college and being 23-25 and having life experience in general. Every enlisted marries the first person that they can so that they get BAH and can live off base, so yeah, no one actually loves each-other, except for maybe the poor sap who married his HS sweetheart and then is never home, and is too young and dumb to know any better that that isn't going to work out. If you don't have rich parents or got a scholarship, the military is a great option haters be damned. I did that got out, got paid to go to school, and then got a job where I make 70k basically working 5-10 hours a week and fucking around playing video games or 4channing for the other 30. All my friends worked at Walmart and shit and thought they were cool with their tricked out 90's Civic hatchbacks. Now most of them are falling apart physically and have no money or good insurance to be able to fix their shit.

How is this thread Veeky Forums related?

Truth

I spent time at Bragg and Hunter. I got out in 06. Good times but I'm glad it's over.

>Air Force

They let me work out alone as long as I maintain a 90 (decent) PT score on a yearly test. Ain't bad. Plus, I'm all but guaranteed a high paying civilian job if I decide to get out.

If I hadn't joined, I'd probably still be a fat virgin neet.

>Join the Guard
>Only deal with those people 11 weekends and two weeks a year
Problem solved

Why even begin explaining it to a normie. The option of erasure is part of it.

If it weren't for a disqualification because of asthma, I would have done my hardest as legionnaire. Regardless, life goes on, chose to train for boxing instead.

>I'm all but guaranteed a high paying civilian job
Lol no. Remember that a fuck ton of people leave the military every year. I did my 4 years as an intel analyst and bought into it. "You'll get a job with a 3 letter agencies making 6 figures easy". I was from NOVA so I got out, went home, applied to dozens of jobs and got maybe only 3-4 callbacks and never made it far in the process. There's just way too many people who get the experience from the military, but either have some kind of in (family, frat, etc), or just a shit ton of college on top of the mil. Had friends in the same boat. Other analysts, UAV pilots, and the like.

can't you tards stay on your containment board?

This board has been overrun by reddit recently. I’d rather have /pol/ here than these fucking unfunny reddit faggots and their shitty overused memes

The only way it is worthwhile is if you are an athletic stud and can get into a SOCOM unit. Otherwise big military sucks balls.

First few years were good life experience as a young neet with no direction in life. At this point though I'm eagerly counting down the years until I can get out now that I've sorted myself out. It's a seriously terrible thought once the realization sets in that you can't actually quit your job in you wanted to.
I do shift work, but I've made some decent gains working out at home with a non-existent sleep schedule.

as a 30 year old public school teacher who's burned out on teaching, i've been thinking about seeking an air force officer commission for the benefits to support my family and for an opportunity to do a job with actual growth potential.
what are your thoughts on the air force?

ATW motherfucker

RIP you were likely in a different field. My current area is oh so thirsty for people from my shop.

>mfw all of the people leaving before me doing my exact job got multiple offers ranging from $85-110k without even needing to submit goddamn resumes

I don't know about AF commissions specifically, but AF in general is pretty much military EZ mode. I'd figure it would carry over to officers as well. If it's like other branches, you don't really get to pick your job though, so you might get stuck with some kind of admin hell job. One of my buddies did USMC ROTC and was rah as fuck and wanted to be an infantry officer, and got stuck as an adjunct and wanted to blow his brains out.

Consider the a commission with the guard. That way you'll know where you'll be living and big AF doesn't relocate you to North Dakota

What do you do, I went to HS in the country, so 3/4th of my graduating class went mil. I don't think any of them are doing particularly great. I know one was Army motor pool, one was AF aircraft maintenance of some kind, and one was some kind of Navy ship electrician.

Arabic linguist, it has been breddy neat.
Everyone I work with is a turbo autist so I fit right in. Would recommend/10

>you will not have any friends because everyone low IQ
Why cant you become friends with low IQ's. Also there are some high IQs look for the poorfags they are usually the smarter ones.
>you wont have time to workout on your own
depends on were you are stationed ect
>all people will do is talk shit 24/7 and lie
True
>every married person in mil is cheating (this is not a joke)
True
>you will be forced to do retarded workouts on an irregular program that don't help your strength at all
True

Only join the military if you only other choice is to work at shitty poorfag jobs

Shhhh don't let the normies in on the secret
>t. guard

>tfw reserves
>tfw graduating college in May
>tfw getting deployed later this year
>tfw gonna get out with a deployment, a degree, and a bunch of untaxed shekels to start my life

good shit

There's still a demand for them? I figured that market was over-saturated. I was at DLI for Farsi but washed out, it was funny because all the NCO's there were Russian linguists because that bubble burst as well. I figured Arabic was the new Russian.

i see, thank you.

I suppose that the demand can always change. I guess could always use dat GI Bill and fuck off somewhere if I feel like it.

Prospects still seem good, though.

>typing in broken English

Typical Muslim.

There is no such thing as Palestine. We kafir will NEVER bow.

You can't put a price on killing Muslims and commies

I just went and used my GI bill for nursing and got in during that boom, I'm fearing a healthcare bubble burst though, this shit isn't sustainable. My sister did HR shit out of the state department I believe and she was telling me that most candidates for those good jobs tended to have pretty useful degrees on top of mil backround. I guess criminal justice was one of the go to's back in the day, but I know there are degrees in shit like crisis management, homeland security, and the like. And a lot of them have MPA's which is basically the MBA of the federal government.

DAE LE LEG DAY PUPPER DOGGO BAE XD

Hey, I'm in and finished my degree.

I was considering teaching or comissioning.

1) Is teaching that horrible?
2) if you commission is it hard to stay for the full 20

Sure you can say that airmen are glorified civilians. But with all the benefits and job experience is that really a reason tinnitus enlist?

It's anecdotal, but I don't know a single person who did their commission longer than the contract (6 years, I think?). I do know a few enlisted who did the 20-25 and retired, and a few that are now 10 years or more in who plan to do that. I don't know why officers don't stay. The few that I did know, used their GI bill for post grad.

If you have a better option in the civilian sector or can't handle the (even the little in the AF) the regimentation of military life.

*to not enlist

What kind of a shit unit are you in? My gym was only closed for an hour like at 3 in the morning, when I was an armory troll I would go to the gym at 0400 before the chow hall opened.

God I miss having free gym access

>t. Super Salty Lance Corporal

Yes and they belong to MARINE dick

Fact: Chair Force pussy instantly gets wet the second the BMC (Big Marine Cock) come within 15 feet and by instinct seek it out

>mfw tavern in the captcha

There's definitely a lot of shit faggot e-5s and 6s out there, but I respected the hell out of every first/master sgt I ever had.

USMC officers, maybe. The few enlisted marines that aren't latino manlets are generally too retarded, even for women.

Motor T does have a shitload of beans in them, The infantry and any MOS that requires swimming or tracked vehicles has the most whites in it and almost zero (0) nigs in them. As I learned, the infantry is still the White Mans world, so is tanks and tracks

All everyone does here at fort Meade is do nothing at an office job and go the gym every day. Plenty of time to lift.

Coast Guard is the superior branch. All you other cucks are out doing the bidding to make politicians money; while the Coast Guard ACTUALLY serves to protect the United States. Smedley Butler said it himself; protection at the coast line is all a country needs to defend itself.

>counter terrorism at the coast with MSRT and MSST
>TACLET for drug interdiction and helping stop illegal immigration, human trafficking, and other sub-human activites
>Aviation Survival Technicians (rescue swimmers) keep everyone in our waters safe

Most underrated branch that does the most to actually keep this country safe. Everyone else can fuck off and go pickup cigarette butts until 8 at night.

I feel you, CG was(and is) underappreciated. But god damn, I hate every one of you faggots with your holier than thou attitude about it. Shut your fucking cockholsters and just do you fucking jobs.

Dude cmon man just because your brother is “serving muh cuntry” as a Coastie doesn’t mean you have to sit here and try to convince people the coast guard is an actual branch of the military.

>you wont have time to workout on your own
objectively not true
>you will be forced to do retarded workouts on an irregular program that don't help your strength at all
because running, pullups and pushups are so bad for you amirite?
>every married person in mil is cheating (this is not a joke)
You've already failed as a man if you've gotten married.

yes, airman. that's their title.

you forgot free health care (though sometimes mediocre), free educational programs, and access to TSP.

Why are you bringing up coast guard in a military thread? puddle pirates are part of the department of defense.

>airman

El oh El

Any organized lifting run by a person or a team of persons is bound to be shit. I would know I am currently taking a weight training course at university and it is retarded. Luckily it’s only twice a week so i figure it’s just a little extra gains every now and then

You see, if I did commission I'd want to make it a career, I'd hate to start an entirely new career after one enlistment and one tour as an officer.

>making politican and the military industrial complex money and keeping the wheels of industry turning
>nit serving the state

lmao, coast guard must be brainlets only

Then why are people making so much money off of it?