How to gain weight?

How to gain weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/971946_p?id=rTKqR2&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=450&hei=333&op_sharpen=1&qlt=95
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reading the Sticky 1 x F

Thank you hungry skeleton

>Sticky 1 x F
you mean this? s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/971946_p?id=rTKqR2&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=450&hei=333&op_sharpen=1&qlt=95

Milk

add melted cheese to everything.
EVERYTHING

Just eat until you're full, and then eat the same amount again.

consume 4500 calories and at least 200g protein per day. Whole milk, hamburger helper, and peanut butter and banana sandwiches help.

By not being an impatient fuck. You look like you started lifting maybe a week ago.

Someone called?

4 years ago I used to be a 100 pound spooky skele.
Now I'm almost 140.
Eat more.
Eat more.
Eat more.
Think you already ate a lot?
Eat more.

4500 is a lot, something around 3000-3500 would be better.

200g is to much protein for weight gain. 120g should be enough, high protein food is very filling and eating to much protein can promote a faster metabolic rate.

I'm lactose intolerant.

>never gonna make it

I was lactose intolerant until I started drinking a gallon of milk a day. +25 pounds in 2.5 months.

I was so tired of being skelly I just fucking did it and its working.

4 SCOOPS

EAT, you goddamned little faggot, EAT!

Gaining weight is 100x quicker and easier then losing weight.

u gotta eat big if u wanna get big

Look up piana man

>eat big

>get big

What's ur stats?

Do starting strength 5x5 try to lift heavier each week

But the most important is to get enough calories a day (2000-2500) force urself to eat at least 3 meals a day, 600 cal per meal and have snacks like any kind of tree nuts in between meals. Serious Mass powder with milk will help too.

they should permaban dumb fuckers like you for not reading the sticky

set your alarm to this user
youtube.com/watch?v=v40kKhhAB_k

shotgun donuts

im lactose intolerant to drinking glasses of regular milk, but they have lactose free milk nowadays
i never had a problem with cheese or ice cream that couldn't be explained by "you ate 2 pizzas, thats why you're shitting your brains out, its not the cheese"

pizza and chips and beer and fried chicken

I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGA

>not being northern whyte