Ask a bouncer anything

ask a bouncer anything, i usually make this thread on r9k but I figured id start it here, probably more guys are interested in it

About me

College football player 6'3 280 19%bf i play defensive line

and work at a few clubs, I go to my shift in a bout an hour so i can answer some questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipq4FefX5Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=oMBH-Ns2HeE
youtube.com/watch?v=6wXPuITCyyg
youtube.com/watch?v=JQPC8ILIFlY
youtube.com/watch?v=GA3Doz3KQb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bounced when I was in grad school. Good times.

Who do you find to be the most interesting people at the establishment at which you worked?

it is! its a good way to force you to socialize and interact, very good way for introverted big men to go outside of their comfort zone

Some older guys aged 40-50 hilarious guys with tons of bouncing stories, fights, "when i was your age" speeches.

Customers are great also, mostly college students my age but you get older ones who come in for a drink and they tell some stories of military, or being bikers,

even some bikers too

Do they give you knuckle bracers to punch white drunk guys in the face?

Best fight/scruff story?

nah those are illegal plus I try to always talk them out of stupid stuff or fights, works most of the time. Unless i have to use violence I will just talk to them or try to faltter them into leaving

Have you ever slammed some hot bar maids?

You ever get ninja stars thrown at you? I used to bounce at a strip club in SF and some kid threw ninja stars at me, I thought he was pulling a gun but when he threw a ninja star at me, I fucking lost it and threw him into a wall and stomped on his head a few times before one of the other bouncers pulled me off him. I quit after that, havn't bounced since.

Ill make it short

my best friend and I were working, we cut some guy off but didnt kick him out and he jumped us in the bar, needless to say it was a 10v10 brawl us vs them, i toss them out with my buddies, come down more people are fighting we take them outside and restrain them cops come and laugh and 10 guys get taken away and we have a couple black eyes

What's the most effective fight technique in a street fight?

Some guy brought in a machete lol but we just wrastled him down.

Thats weird

Nah despite being a bouncer and a college football player im KHV, there has been plenty of times thou. Outside the bar too

Kek
Should've shoved your fingers deep in his asshole a la Kakashi sensei

Unless you need to fight I would say wrestling and basic boxing, but its better to walk away and not ruin your night

Do you play pokemon on your ds on break?

What division do you play in?

>6’3
>280
>19% bf
>D Line
Pics or you’re a dirty LARPing faggot

We dont have a break due to the shift time 5-6 hours, but I do think about high fantasy and being an adventurer looking for holy relics in abandoned places

or ideas for poetry and my plays

but you should keep your thoughts on work lol

>works literally in a den of whores and other shiftless characters
>still a KHV
you are too pure for this world user.

Favorite wrasstling move?

Damn what time do they stop serving alcohol?

I dont have any pics, but I used to be like 400 but I lost it and thats why its not hard the believe that, theres guys on here way more hench than i

Canadian college football

there was a time when some art girl instagram girl whos best friend is dating my best friend. I stayed at her house and she called me into her room and i just sat there on her bed at night trying to explain about buddish and ghosts

2pm

Are you a big black guy or a big white guy? Also favorite pokemon?

big white guy, bellosm

Ill try actually

What's your wage/how do you get paid?

13/hr and every two weeks cheque

Canadian eh? What city you bounce in?

Are there any manlet bouncers? Asking for a friend...

Why didn't you fuck her user, is it because you actually want to get to know a chick before hand?

Married women in groups having a "girls night". The slut level was astounding.

in western canada friend

Yeah and theyre the toughest baddest dudes i know, i wouldent take shit from them. And im not being sarcastic theyre funny, and know how to fight and knocked out dudes my size

What do you get paid

Idk man, she was hot and got hit on when we were out but Its like i need some real love, something authentic not just some hookup

Its not bad for a student but Its about the guys you workwith and having an escape

Do you ever get "Veeky Forums" types?

Hate to break it too you but women aren't capable of love like a man is.

How much training are you guys given for the job like spotting certain signs and conflict resolution? I had a night at the bar when some drunk skank wouldn't stop touching my beard and trying to climb on my lap. The fatass bouncer watched it go down and didn't bother to intervene. I was about to snap but it felt like he was oblivious or waiting for me to blow a gasket so he could white-knight.

Do you like when guys just chill and talk with you?

I found some bouncers are total bros who just want to hang out and others are total shutins

But i make sure they feel alright or talk to them even try to get a dance for them, sometimes they dont know how to go up to a women so i just shove her into them and they dance lol. I always make sure to give them the bennift of the doubt thou when some one says the look "creepy" and asked me to dance. Normally I tell them that theyre better than this and can do great things

Ik i feel in this time, most people cant give real love
good question

>
How much training are you guys given for the job like spotting certain signs and conflict resolution?

honesty its trial by fire when you first get there, most people are good and easy going so you gotta look out for their faces and body language, we tend to roam around so that people are aware of us and dont do anything, clad you didnt but some bouncers are like that they dont prevent anything and only react, usually theres so much we cant get everything so people will tell us and we keep an eye on them

Yeah unless youre tanked its kinda lame, but i generally enjoy talking to dudes about their day, life, nature etc and their plans for life.

How does one proceed to break up groups of 3 to 8 people in apartment building hallways? Without physical escalation.
What composure, mindset and attidute does one have in that situation?

Are you guys trained to always take the womans side?

Because I've seen some crazy shit
Literally women being aggressive, hitting guys, doing violent stuff, and STILL the guys get kicked out

Are all bouncers whiteknights?

I remember you I beat your fucking ass bro. remember me bitch

Post your big guuuuy body

Hmm seems out of my way but I will try my best

I would first of all call the cops if you can, if you cant make sure you have a buddy or firends near. I would always try to be empathetic and understanding, try to flatter them out instead of forcing them, make it seem whatever is outside is better than the hall and area theyre in. Try to lighten the mood with a little self-deprication (not too much or you will seem like a spineless bitch) but just enough ot make them laugh and realize their doings

here you go I about 22%bf here but lost some weight and put more muscle on

:(

That unacceptable and if women does it its a scoop over the shoulder and carried out

Gay who cares how he looks.

I was hoping for a shirtless pic :(

Thanks for the reply. I could understand that if It didn't happen at a tiny Iron Range (area of northern Minnesota) bar with about 10 people in it but the place was so small it didn't even need a bouncer. I've never really been to a club that had real bouncers so I guess my second question would be have you ever worked with any guys that went looking for fights, intentionally escalating situations?

>44421526
sorry Thats the only pic i have,

Allright, thanks. Also how to get drunks off yourself when they try to hug you? You know those overtly friendly drunk hugs that just ooze with possibility to turn ugly at any moment.

>have you ever worked with any guys that went looking for fights, intentionally escalating situations?

Not where i work but I know other clubs and if bouncers do, do that they get fired. It looks bad on the bar, and can get you injured to best thing to do i just talk them out and it works most of the time. Its silly to do that, it hurts getting punched in the face

Man you are a fucking bro helping out nerdy dudes in the bar.

I hardly ever go out to bars. But It would be funny I I knew the bouncer browsed Veeky Forums.

Try to high five and do the kinda hug-hi5 thing or just put your hand over their shoulder to hug half their body beside them and just laugh and say i gotta go get a drink or something

Thanks, I know what it feels like to be isolated and rejected by people so I try to help those out who get it the same i had it. Usually i just tell them to go workout and not spend their life in clubs, try to talk to them and get them to look at hobbies and mountain climbing to better themselves

>6’3”
>280
>19% body fat

Seriously why lie about this shit? Most bouncers are fat as fuck dude. Literally I have never given two fucks for a bouncer other then for him to check my ID.

How often do altercations actually turn violent?

You remind me of this guy who worked out in my uni gym. He was like 230+ pounds jacked. Always wore anime t shirts and danced to whatever music he was listening to.

Yeah bro you’re not 19% at 6’3 280 unless you’re on Ronnie Coleman level gear.

More like 25-30% bruh. Long term you need to cut if you want to actually be healthy

I'm 5'6, can I become a bouncer?

My dad was a bouncer at a "black club" (ie not paying taxes)
He said the biggest problem was the skinheads, always looking for a fight. What people bring the most trouble for you?

You could fit in.
In the pouch of a Roo.

Not often but you can usually see it coming and thats when you boogy over to ask if everyhtings alright and they usually fuck off

Sounds like a cool guy, i dont watch anime but I listen to 60s cambodian pop and chinese pop from 1960s

I got tested at at 22% with callipers and some electric machine thing for preseason by a few differet trainers

maybe its wrong but I hope not lol;)

yeah man just learn how to talk to people and flatter them not just throw hands

>What people bring the most trouble for you?

all kinds of people, not any races but you get guys trying to impress girls or their friend, or couples that come and decide its a good idea to discuss realtionship problems on the dance floor(wtf). The most problems occur when there are more guys than girls

Do you go to a school in the northeast?

What were your lifts when playing football user?

nope

in season was maintence, just bands 50-70& of our maxs for squat, dl, bench, ohp

others it was lunges, dips, chinups, cleans, glute bridges, and we did speed training other days and cardio too

Rec me some of this Asian music pls.

Ohh nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipq4FefX5Ps

youtube.com/watch?v=oMBH-Ns2HeE

youtube.com/watch?v=6wXPuITCyyg

youtube.com/watch?v=JQPC8ILIFlY

youtube.com/watch?v=GA3Doz3KQb4

Sorry to say this but I gotta boogie to the club, ill try to create other threads in the future

I really enjoyed this thread. Goodbye bouncer bro.

God bless.

peace and love bros

Sure