Lose Virginity, Get STD?

Hey Veeky Forums,

I have a girl completely down to smash, but she's a pretty big whore. I really want to lose my virginity, but there's like a solid 15% chance that she's got some sort of STD. Well, she says she doesn't but I'm not sure.

What do Veeky Forums? I don't want to ruin my life by fucking, but I really want to.

Wear a condom, obvious answer

Don't condoms like, roll up at the bottom or some shit? I don't think they would help.

How the fuck couldn't you figure that out by yourself OP?

Just fuck her in the ass, can't get an STD there

This is some tide pod eatin, trump votin' next level stupidity

What third world education did you receive

Doesn't help against HPV

who gives a fuck about hpv lol

>mentioning anything politics on a Norwegian submarine skydiving fitness board

lol did you really asked a girl you want to fuck if she had STDs? lmao

Spray that cunt with lysol

go get a hpv shot and then wear a condom. Don't be surprised if her gooch smells like shit. If you want a pretty solid reference, don't shower for a 3+ days and then stick your finger in your belly button and sniff it. That's what my ex (who was a big whore btw) smelled like sometimes.

Almost everyone gets HPV, dingus. Who cares?

Ain't fun to have to explain it every time i'm about to fuck.

Ya know what OP, you might want to hold off for someone who isn't a known whore. Sex the first time isn't really that good as you'd think it would be. Sure you could do nasty shit to this whowa, but then again; she's a walking bio-hazard.

Bro, this is fucking surreal. I've gotten real fit over the past 2 years of my life and finally feel confident enough to try and bang. I sent her some pics and asked to bang and she said yes. I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm kind of scared.

You don't have to tell your partner you are made of aids in california, faggot

fuck me for having a conscience then
would've been nice if i got a heads up before

That you may have gotten HPV at some point in your life but you don't know because there's no test for men and it's almost always asymptomatic for us?

Every woman who received any sex education already knows, dude.

Fuck off nigger

Stop going to gay clubs and sucking every cock there. Avoiding an STD is really easy you know.

So user, how's your sex life? Do girls change their mind or do they still want to bone?

Can you get HPV on you dingus cause someone blowed you?

not like it's a super regular occurance but yeah, once i had a girl back out. Always appreciate that I say it beforehand though.

Yeah, it's transferred from skin to skin contact. If she had HPV in her mouth from sucking dick, she can give you HPV from sucking your dick.

Sorry to say, but if you're a sexually active adult, you will probably end up with HPV in your lifetime and you will probably never know it.

As others said WEAR. A. FUCKING. CONDOM.

It doesn't matter if she says she has STDs or not.
It doesn't matter if she actually does or does not have STDs.
What matter is that you could get some skank that you're only significant contact with is losing your virginity pregnant.
You may think you can pull out, maybe you can, maybe you can't, you're a virgin so you have no idea what it's gonna be like when you actually put it in.

WEAR A CONDOM. DO NOT BECOME THE ABSENT CHILD SUPPORT PAYING FATHER OF ANOTHER RANDOM WHORE!!!

Make sure you purchase the condom yourself and do not leave her alone at any point with the condom either.

dry hump best hump