Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tapntDkF-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good job user

Good now go for 2

now it gets easier

Thanks you

Nice work dude

Good job if you're a heavy guy, otherwise kys.

I'm 160lb should I kms

Good work my dude. Now try to do two. If you've done one, surely another one won't hurt so bad? If you do two tomorrow, try three the next day, and keep adding one on each time. That's how I got started too.

Progress is progress

>did my first pullup at 240lbs
heavy boys

Yes but it has nothing to do with your weight or pullups

gud jawb fren

u make a me smile

Noice breh

Awesome work my little pullboy.

Nice mang, I remember barely doing one after bulking unnecessarily. You're gonna make it brah.

Same

you're gonna make it brah

Good job my dood, we start from somewhere.
>Tfw finally can do 5

>tfw did 5 pull-ups but now stalling on fucking pull-ups.
I think I might be overtraining
same weight btw

Im stalling at about 12 chin ups. Guess I need more reps.

Great user! I'm in the 16-20 range now.

Do you bend your arms all the way down on the descent?
>I keep my arms at an 120 degree angle

i'm at 260. how long did it take you to get there? i'm currently doing 140 5x5 on the lat pulldown.

am i gonna make it?

When I first started lifting I got really happy about 1 pull-up, but then I realised I was doing it wrong. I was using hip/legs to push me up, like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tapntDkF-0

With proper form it took me another 2 weeks to get there. i'm such a faggot

good job son

>tfw can easily do 1 pull up @ 97kg but find it almost impossible to do 2

REEEEE

Fucking hell that looks ridiculous

kys fatty. lose weight then try again.

We all are gonna make it based frogposter

lol you're a pussy come back when you can 10 weighted pull ups

>whole thread for this
>25 posts
>guys cmon

>fuck you
>noice job brober op

only one pull up? what a weak faggot you are.

Bros, should I use the assisted pull up machine?
I want to get good at pull ups because it seems like a great compound.
I can do 4 wide grip pull ups unassisted and 6 or so normal grip, so I do 1 set unassisted and then 4 more sets assisted to get a good pull up workout. I have heard that the assisted pull up machine is bad though, but nobody explained why.

I've never heard of it being bad before. Seems like it would.be intuitive to use to build up to full on pull ups.

>a month ago I couldn't do pull ups
>now I can do 10 in a row

heh i never noticed how much he was kipping when i saw this at the cinema. my memory was that he had decent form.

i remember when i first did them i was so excited i did them whenever and wherever i could. anyway keep good form so that you don't fuck up your shoulders but don't worry about the ROM too much, you might need to do a bit of half repping to increase your pull ups

lol I'm ~184 and I do 8 pullups with a 45lb dumbell between my feet. Meanwhile you 230lb blobs are celebrating your first pullup. Get on my level.

LOL those aren't even pullups, the ROM is garbage. They're like kipping shrugs.

Gf couldn't do a single one. She worked on the assist for a while and it got her there

took me a year and a half at 240lbs

I can't do pull ups, not even one. I can do 4 chinups though. Was thinking of buying one of the bars that you twist both ways to fasten it to a doorframe - does that shit even hold up? I'm 85Kg and likely can't drill into my doorframes.

I would feel bad if i had a soul and gave a fuck.

increase volume. do them at night as well and make sure your target is total pull ups you can do in a day