/fph/ Fat People Hate /fps/ Fat People Stories

FAT PEOPLE HATE - muh curves Edition

No fat apologist, of any kind, allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rw4IMDetLs?t=5m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get the point of having these damn threads every single day. As a small fat they don't depress me as much as some of the really big folks that might be hanging out on this board, but it still paints a false picture of all fat people as lazy bums who could turn everything around if they just put in "effort" over the course of time. I eat minimally every day, and yet because of my genetic predisposition I will never be able to be slim-fit, but I also never get much bigger. I'll forever be a small fat, like my mom and dad. My body is healthy, folds and all. It's where it needs to be, and I'm happy.

>t.fatf*Ck
your not trying hard enough

Yeah you sure sound happy. That's why you're on a fitness forum. You clearly are here just because you don't want to change in anyway.

Obv b8

>first post isn't Jew-free

thread's already over

dolphin rape

>healthy
>folds and all
>where it needs to be

I personally cannot stand Fat Curves or as I call them Balls. Going on dating sites accidentally clicking on one because it's a close up of there face and I presume they may be average, I am filled with deep seated disgust upon viewing there body. I exclusively will utilize them as humor and something to mock or utter hatred and disgust. My Sister is obese and everything I've learned about nutrition she does what it said to avoid. She's much too brainwashed and arrogant to realize she's not eating healthy. Still I let her live how she chooses. A woman slim woman with curves I take as something literally worth worshiping as a goddess and my mind automatically voices this thought without me putting forth effort. I think the difference is literally the epitome of good or evil.

So you're a powerlifter, huh?

Is this a new pasta?

explain /fast/ to fat yoga4fitness mom
>that can't be healthy
>i hope you're not doing that
>you'll die
>your body will eat itself

>genetics
oh lawd

fat people are lazy niggers who eat too much and move too little

I'll bump for a minute. These threads are my motivation to get to the gym when I'm not feeling it. Keep hating!

When you fast your body feed on the fat on your fatrolls.
>that can't be healthy
It's fine, buddist monks do it all the time.
>you'll die
You won't die from not eating a single day.

Those genetics though!

>I love me some fat fucking tiddies, but at some point you just have to stop and think about how injured her back will become after even a few years
A correctly fitting bra and regular exercise is all you need to avoid back pain, unlesd you have a pre-existing back condition.

Just look up Chelsea Charms, she's been carrying around 60 lbs of tiddy for well over a decade now and her back hasn't snapped.

Real men love curves!

330 pound(last I checked) fatshit here.
Been stuck in a shitty rut these past few years. Mainly anxiety and depression. Haven't worked out or been even close to active for the last 2 years at least, but looking to turn it around for the better.

Any simple exercises I can do to start getting my muscle back without pulling the fuck out of anything?

stop eating

Fucking fatties

I was 191 2 weeks ago now 183 today. If you want to lose weight fast it takes willpower. You don’t have to workout if you don’t want to but that means planning everyday out calorie wise, I’d start with not drinking soda and no junk or fast food

Cut all soda and fast food out of your diet. Eat one meal a day at 1200 calories around 5-6pm. Drink caffeine and water to stave off hunger pangs. Take multivitamins and possibly some potassium supplements.

Do this until you hit your goal of not being a fat piece of shit.

Wow this chick is rationalizing hard

>As a small fat

Began laughing here.

>your body will eat itself

She's not wrong.

Jesus Christ, my dinner was dangerously close to becoming a binge, but this just stopped it. Thank you so much.

>tfw string implants got permabanned
It's a chestlet conspiracy if I ever did see one.

how is he supposed to chase down a criminal?
The absolute state of burgerland

horrible bait

Linda (((Bacon))) says eat more bros, you can be healthy and fat

#metoo

Braved tumblr to look for new stuff. Damn cespool.

bread is shit, just cut it out and it non processed foods. fasting might also work too

>shoot
Why bother to chase lmao europoor

"Big Joe"

More jpg please

>THWAP!

Daily reminder that sons ought to be aborted. Always.

please tell me this is fake

2 doenst make sense.

serious question....how do i subtly get a slightly too thicc girl to become a perfectly thicc girl? she's just like 10-15 lbs from being the upper limit of wonderful thiccitude, but is presently in the realm of only wanting to fugg after a week of nofap

Is Jon Basso a hero or a villain?

(For the uninformed)
Jon Basso is the owner of the Heart Attack Grill. The smallest entree is a Chili-Bacon-Cheeseburger (the Single Bypass) at 2500 calories. They go up to Octuple Bypass at 20,000 calories. They also offer a healthy "vegan" menu (unfiltered cigarettes).

There's a cattle scale in the restaurant. If you weigh over 350 pounds you eat anything you want for free. The waitresses are all sexy nurses who make you wear a hospital gown, wheel you out in a wheelchair, and spank you with paddles if you don't finish your food.

Several people (including two spokespeople for the restaurant) have died in the restaurant. One of them was cremated and his ashes are proudly on display.

She IS fat and that IS unappealing, but much more importantly her face is fucking hideous.

holy fuck that was good

He's a fat shamer, a feeder.

5'4" 130 is fine for a female
You're probably not super fit unless you're super muscular
Love how the land whales try to compare themselves to that and say thay THATS part of the fat movement

HAVE
SEX
WITH
HER

>rape culture

Lmfao

I'm assuming there's no dad in this picture?

>... of course there isn't

I usually just lurk and NEVER RESPOND but I personally know this girl lmaoooo. You made my night user

>please eat here for free and die sooner fatties
based Dr. Jon

>small fat

all you fat haters might enjoy this tip: whenever i get a serious craving for junkfood, i search youtube for videos of fatties filming themselves eating whatever i'm craving. tonight i really wanted nachos, i looked up "fat woman eating nachos" and after a solid two minutes of this cow i'm no longer interested in nachos. works almost every time.

youtu.be/4rw4IMDetLs?t=5m6s

It's sad because she's obviously a premature child