Would you lift if you looked like this?

Yes

He does

Bitch, I'd lift even more. All my gains would be 10x more sexy

You don't think lifting is fun?

no

100%

why lift when it's about your face

Because health? Because strength? Because aesthetic body? because test? Because stronger mind? Need more?

Hell yeah he probably has nice natty test levels, even more reason to lift

Yes, and I'd get my fucking jaw shaved because the Übermensch actually looks like this.

>Because health?
Cardio is more than enough, lifting is not necessary, longest living people in the world on average live based off light physical activity and excellent diets, see Mediterranean and Japan
>Because strength?
Not useful except for physical laborers
>Because aesthetic body?
Stop dating shallow people
>because test?
/pol/ meme
>Because stronger mind?
Stephen Hawking is in a fucking wheel chair
>Need more?
Yes, literally all you proved is lifting for either a form of survival that isnt relevant in the modern world and womens approval, the most beta thing in the world.

superman doesn't need to lift, he is just naturally limitlessly strong

No

I quit lifting now too though (too ugly for it to matter)

Fuck yes

t. fatass

Jokes on you faggot i'm a skeleton

Just be honest with yourself; you lift to cover insecurity

>tips fedora

You sound like a loser bro

The worlds a shallow place in general I think you should come to terms with this

t. insecure and unable to admit it

>Henry Cavill's god tier Superman wasted with Zack Snyder's pseudo-intellectual christian metaphor grimdark messy studio meddling bullshit "films"

Such a fucking shame, he's such a cool dude IRL and a perfect fit for Supes not just in looks but in personality too.

Fuck Snyder and fuck WB.

>you lift to cover insecurity

STOP. YOU STOP IT RIGHT THERE user

>Cardio
getaloadofthisfaggot.webm

He looks like that because he lifts.

Honestly, no. I only started lifting for the girls, but they only give me attention when my hair and outfit is on point. I've gained a significant amount of muscle and literally the only times they give me attention is still only when my hair and outfit looks good. I've come to terms with the fact that I will never be chad

BRUH...LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>Cavil is a slightly better Superman, but Reeves is by far the best Clark Kent
Can't we just sort of... fuse them together?

Man of Steel was good and I stI'll don't understand the hate for BvS given it was unavoidable for it not to just be a plot device or a movie. Haven't seen JL yet.

then don't lift and go annoy people at the library smooth brain

I'd be even more motivated

> naturally
The sun is his gear