Stop Committing Fraud

>be Rich Piana in Generation Iron 2
>talk constantly about how your steroids (ex. GH) are making you healthy
>mention that you do everything you can do cycle properly to maintain your health
>accidentally kick the bucket at the ripe old age of 43

>leaves humanity behind at the age of 43
you thought that was his final form? heh

43 is old as fuck why would you want to live past 30 or 35? I'm 27 and old age is already fucking starting breh

>tfw pain all the time
>tfw no energy
>tfw no libido

Just watched Generation iron 2, first time I've really sat down and watched this guy speak. I had no idea his mom was a bodybuilder. Everything he said made it pretty clear he was pretty much raised with body issues, it's so fucked. Kinda feel bad for him now.

Right in the feels brah
I'm 28 and life feels wasted

Yeah man, I feel elderly already and it's all downhill from here

If that's the case you should see a doctor, m80.

Why? I can't turn back time

severe depression, probably social isolation and shitty sleep. All that shit is literally worse for you than heavy drinking or smoking.

Not socially isolated I have a gf who I live with and am around coworkers 8 hours a day

>27, no libido, no energy, hurts to live
wew, shit genetics, blame your father
or you abuse your body with soy and alcohol.

hop on test bro
at least trt better yet blast
shits cheap af there no reason not run it

>I'm 27 and old age is already fucking starting breh
you're in the prime of your life and your body is deteriorating. sounds like a personal problem you're projecting onto everyone else

Exactly this. Also 27, and JUST entering into the BEGINNING of my prime. Everything is just getting better and better. Happier and more motivated than I've been before.

Clearly he's doing it wrong.

This is not normal lol. I'm 35 and the only thing that's "not prime" about my physique/training/sex is my recovery ability. I'm full natty so it's not like I'm being carried by drugs.

See a doctor. You've probably caught the soyboy low-T curse from playing too much Nintendo Switch. They'll put you on 175-225mg test a week and you'll be good as new.

4 SCOOPS, CMON

>accidentally kick the bucket at the ripe old age of 43

Habitually snorting caffine power that's meant for providing shakes has NOTHING to do with steroids or HGH.

Im sure if your vegan CrossFit tiny faggit friends started snorting caffine powder they wouldn't last long either.

Go fuck yourself pleb.

then get a hobby besides lifting faggot

Dude was doing coke all the fucking time

Eh, my only problem with frauds as people is when they haven't accomplished much but chose to hop on gear anyways.

Love how in Generation Iron 2 Rich is the only one openly admitting that without roids and hgh you can't get as big. Has the rest of the cast shitting on him for being open about it while they try to maintain this 'hurr ya haf te work hard for dis body' attitude.

Just because you're a faggot who fucked up doesn't mean that 30 is actually old.