How do I channel my bottled up anger into Veeky Forums?

How do I channel my bottled up anger into Veeky Forums?

get a punching bag

pretend your lifting the weight to throw it onto whatever you hate

I run when I'm pissed. Helps clear my head.

>"Anger is a spark. Rage is a wildfire ‐‐ out of control, therefore useless." --- Stick (from Daredevil)

Cat looks like the hellboy actor... whats his name.

mr hell

There's a boxing thread, go check it out

Let it go and use love for yourself, other creatures, and life fuel you along with aggression and power from your newfound balance faggot

Ron Pearlman

shit, it really does look like him

I find that yelling helps. Just start hitting a bag or lifting and let it all out vocally, it works.

What if I hate myself?

Then laugh as lifting slowly kills the old you and replaces it with someone new. You lift you win

Make face/height/frame threads all the time and bitch about lifting being pointless to get girls 24/7

how come I can punch harder when I get pissed off?
I feel like it's grip strength

Leave your moms basement
And witness a vagina

>bottled up
Don't, because once it goes out, it does explosively. Integrate it to yourself, not making it to be its own entity, before it possesses you, and something bad or that you will regret later happens, by trying it figure out about it, look for ways to work it. Sometimes there's something wrong deep inside us, but we don't even bother to get near of it.

You bond with some black alien liquid latex and share a mutual irrational but extreme hatred for some random guy with arachnid related heroism

Is that ron pearlman's cat?

This, get on the symbiote pill.

Hunt humans for sport