Putting shit in your coffee

>putting shit in your coffee

nah man, i drink 16-32oz every day black.
if i go to a breakfast place or diner, i might put a tiny splash of cream in my cup, like literally half of one of those creamer things.

>omg guys lets go to starbucks, I literally NEED a double mocha latte! cuz i'm so OBSESSED with COFfEE

Do Starbucks men exist or are they all women?

Same. I average about a pot a day. One mug of coffee hardly gives me the rush anymore but I love my BBC (Big Black Coffee).

I almost get autistically anal over people who "love" coffee when all they drink is starbucks with and order the same Triple Double HD Arcade Edition CockaFaggoccinno

>not putting butter in your coffee

it tastes like shit without cream. i guess you just like the taste of shit huh you fucking weirdo

cinnamon and baking soda

Men who go to Starbucks only go because it's the only place around and typically buy just a regular coffee (or some form of espresso). Girls are the ones who buy liquid candy.

>his parents fed him so much sugar that he can't grasp the concept of bitter being a legitimate flavor that lots of people enjoy

I haven't boycotted starbucks specifically or anything, but I can't remember the last time I had it.
If someone's goin for a coffee run to starbucks, I take one, but people who buy a coffee every day are idiotic.
literally buy a shit coffee maker for 10 dollars, and a 10 dollar thing of shit folgers, maxwell house, dunkin donuts blend, etc, and within a week it'll have paid for itself.

I finally stopped using sugar about a year ago, now a couple tbsp 1/2&/1/2 is great, will probably need another 15 years before switching to black.

Welcome to capitalism

I go when my GF goes and I get chai lattes since it isn't that often (3 times a year maybe).

Rest of the time I'm drinking home brewed black or with 2tbsp of butter and a little splenda.

the butter meme is real?

Butter has fewer carbs than cream/milk/etc, so it's better if you're a ketofag.
It's extra good for bulking or if it's all you're going to consume for breakfast.

>splenda
>he thinks an artificial sweetener is a healthier alternative to sugar

~0 carbs vs alotta carbs
hmm...

If you're trying to avoid carbs then yes, butter is a great thing to add to your pallet as long as you don't indulge in that shit

>comparing artificial sugar to the processed garbage that is modern white sugar

>Triple Double HD Arcade Edition CockaFaggoccinno

>he thinks carbs and calories are all that matters in what you consume
You're the type who eats junk food on your cuts as long as you don't go over your limit

Splenda is just stevia extract. sugar goes through a fuckton more processing and is if anything more 'artificial'

"How do I lose weight"
>Calories in vs calories out
"so, I'll just substitute sugar for a 0 calorie alternative"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok, buddy

Black coffee on a foggy fall morning is a spiritual experience. creamfags will never know

>25 years old
>never had a cup of coffee in my life
>also don't drink energy drinks or sodas or anything like that
>workdays, wake up 6:30 AM, bed at 11 PM, awake for 16-17 hours a day with no tiredness issues, even with my job where i walk like 5-6 miles a day and bike 10 miles a day in commute
>even on weekends i cant sleep past 9 at the latest, stay up until 2-3 AM, no issues

i guess this is what a combination of ADHD and autism does to you

I add coconut oil for the free calories.

>not putting butter in your coffee

but user it takes so long to cool down

I don't like burning my tongue

>10000 years old
>look 12
>sleep 45 minutes a year and work 100 hours a day
>also I'm Brad Pitt

>also don't drink energy drinks or sodas or anything like that
HE DOESN"T SIP

See, that pic is just disgusting. You have to blend the butter into the coffee or it's just a fucking grease puddle on top.

drop a couple ice cubes in there man
just like chicken soup

i dont understand your post. are you calling me a humblebragger or something? i said its a combo of ADHD and autism that probably causes this

this or coconut oil

>not spitting in your coffee

>not pissing in your coffee

Why is wrong with putting some whole milk in my coffee?

literally nothing live your life and enjoy the gains

>>Not putting both coconut oil and butter in your coffee

It's like you're not even trying

t. American

Nothing wrong with black but having some cream (or milk) and sugar is optimal

Buy better quality coffee you faggot

LARKIN GIVE ME MILKY!!

You do know there's an actual video where she breastfeeds her "daughter" right? pic related.

Shit's cash. I love Larkin Love.

Where can I find a Larkin gf

>See, that pic is just disgusting. You have to blend the butter into the coffee or it's just a fucking grease puddle on top.

This.

blend how?

enter her fuck-a-fan raffle on twitter

my boyfriend cums in my coffee does that ruin the nutrients in his cum?

>not adding coffee to your coffee

>tfw only drink decaf with sugar and milk

:^)

I used to put oreos in my black coffee. Shit's delicious.

yeah bro, instead of eating like a functioning human being just replace your LOCAD (Liter of coke a day) with LODCAD (liter of diet coke a day) and continue eating trash, just starve yourself once you've passed your caloric allowance

trust me youll feel great!

VERY cute post

>not putting 3 tablespoons of butter for meme broscience points

>tfw you order a double double every day
feels good man

Stevia has anti-androgenic properties, white sugar is just a purified substance and doesn't turn you into a soyboy.

Also these artificial sugars have undigestible portions (fodmaps) and feed off excess bacteria in your small intestine and colon. They are terrible for health.

>he drinks his caffeine

lel. I bought anhydrous caffeine and didnt read the lable or anything, just sorta plopped some in my hand (maybe 9 or 10 200mg pills) and downed them with a glass of water. Never had any coffee before and hadnt had soda in years. after thirty minutes i was literally operating on another plane of existence. i was vibrating, i could hear the pipes underneath the road gushing, i couldnt even grasp my phone steady enough to text, etc etc. i also distinctly remember thinking to myself something like "i know i cant speak russian, but if i saw a russian right now, i could talk to them fluently" which i know makes no sense but it made perfect sense in the caffeine dimension. next thing i remember was the come down about 14 hours later. i legitimately thought i was going to kill myself, it was that bad. you gotta be careful with caffeine lads, itll depress you to near death. i only take 1 pill per day now :)

>went from black, dark roast filter to decaf nescafe gold with milk
>unironically prefer it and enjoy the mild heartburn it gives me

I put Arizona green tea and the NAKED brand protein shake in my coffee

>caffeine dimension
Made me kek

I like coffee. Usually drink it black, sometimes with butter and MCT oil blended in.

I don't buy pre-ground stuff, I use my own grinder and make it in a french press. A bit of a pain in the ass to deal with every day, but I can taste the difference.

whats her snap please i wanna send her a video of my jacking off

I genuinely enjoy coffee, preferably dark roast.

I've come to really like pic related, especially when I'm working my 6 am shift at work, wish it wasn't so damn expensive

I add a lil milk to get a nicer color and that's it

>muh masculinity
>muh manly food and drink choices
Just live how you want instead of thinking "hurr a true Chad only does x" fucking Christ

My man

>drinking coffee
>falling for the testosterone meme

people who rely on stimulants are weak as fuck

that shit is fucking strong af and i love it, its like fucking jet fuel

>Putting shit in your water.

Well, sure, why would I put feces in my coffee? Coffee is expensive, and I don't have that sort of fettish!

Now, a good extra-dark roast tastes really good with a little sweetener and some heavy cream.

A medium roast is good with just a little cream, no sweetener.

A light roast should be drunk black, but it's got to be a good light roast; bad ones aren't even worth the effort to brew.

Espresso can be straight, or part of a coffee drink, your choice.

People who say all coffee should be straight black have an unsophisticated sense of taste and are to be disregarded.

Oh, almost forgot:

Drip brewing is for utter plebs and is a waste of otehrwise good coffee. French press is the only correct way to brew coffee, unless you're making espresso, in which case you need a proper espresso machine. All other methods indicate a lack of understanding of how coffee should be made and/or are indicative of low-born, unintelligent people. These should just drink tea instead, which requires no intelligence whatsoever to make.

faroutsyd

Chelseenia11

Tips on using french press?
I got used to coffee whilst making it for some jobs in cafes.
Now I use a french press at home but even with trying different blends and grinds I always get a lot of sediment. Maybe because the strainer lets some sediment in around the edges?

Unrelated, anyone have experience making cold brew?

>Not putting a shot of vodka in your coffee
>Not living to 109 like Pops Rotelli

It's like you don't even want to to to to

You have to grind coffee COARSE for press use.

Add coffee amount to taste. I like to use 40-50 grams of grounds for a 16 ounce cup.

Heat good clean water to at least 190 degrees.

Pour the water all at once, and stir it all up so all the grounds are completely moistened. Put the plunger in and push it down a little so all the grounds are submerged.

Set a timer for 8 minutes. When it goes off push the plunger down and decant your freshly-brewed god-tier coffee. Add sweetener and/or cream to taste if desired.

pour-over is better than french press if you're using actually good coffee (read: not nationwide chain coffee beans)

grind yourself using burr grinder, use pour over, use super fancy beans. you'll taste the difference.

i perfer y coffee black andy buttholes hot and sweaty ;)

>tfw it's fucking impossible to get cold black coffee in Australia unless you make it yourself or pay $5 a can from Asian bodegas
>some places sell it hot, but why the fuck would I want to drinking boiling water on a 30 degree day
>meanwhile in Asia you can literally have a vending machine down the street full of the stuff

Not fair.

I love the taste of really strong black coffee. I call it tar coffee. It makes sense to me that if you like drinking coffee you'd eventually end up drinking some pretty strong tasting stuff, but that doesn't seem to be how it is with most people.

>he's so insecure he thinks we were talking about masculinity
we were talking about what the genders typically order, you dumb cunt.

I’ve always loved coffee it took until I was 15 to enjoy it black though.
Just got a French press the other week and I have to say I’m impressed with the quality of my coffee. Plus I can fill my whole hydro flask at once.
Even though my keurig is super convenient it just has less taste.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHIN CHIN GIB ME DA SAUCE

Come on you amateurs. Powdered MCT oil and heavy whipping cream. It's like this is your first time drinking coffee or some shit.

>masculinity
Yeah uh huh sure guy

Did you not read our posts?

>if i go to a breakfast place or diner, i might put a tiny splash of cream in my cup
I bet you also enjoy a healthy does of cream in your mouth and ass too, huh faggot?

t. yuropoor, go get your stupid americano

Literally just ordered some coz I saw the name and it sounds good

As somebody who roasts their own beans, and prepares Turkish style, this thread is kind of painful to read.

holy shit do you grind your own beans and make turk coffee? dear lord senpai can i suck your penis

>feeling elitist about your coffee habits
>being a low test soyboy with uninteresting personality

Pick two.

Having hobbies is pretty valuable, especially ones that can turn a profit. It's also quite important for a man to have interests that involve creation, like creating the perfect light roast and brewing it as well as you can. It's an aspect of culinary culture that interests me, and I pursued it with great results.

I highly recommend putting some time and effort in to figure out what you enjoy doing, user, it's worth it in the end even if it can be tedious or costly.

Depends on coffee. I like good arabica black, but if coffee is shitty I like to put some cream. I don't put sugar in any cases.

>not putting CBD oil in your coffee
lol

>Turkish style
LMAO at you, soyboy, chemex is much better

>he doesn't put 2 scoops of whey in his coffee
Plus some sugar for that insulin spike
C'MON

>tfw women always ask if u want cream and sugar and you say no like an alpha

Everyone says that the coffee you make with pic related is supposed to be strong as fuck and yet I barely feel the effects of it
What am I doing wrong here?