GOAT pre-workouts only, I'll start

GOAT pre-workouts only, I'll start

I started taking this shit and it hits me WAY harder than Dust Extreme, or ATS Mesomorph.

Copped this from Costco. I guess they are having some kind of new years sale because their "fitness/health" stuff is on sale. I also got a 6.5 pound bag of Optimum whey for $18 off, some vitamin on sale, this kodiak protein pancake mix stuff that I like for ~$4 off, and some Pure Protein protein bars for ~$5 off to keep in my trunk for when I need them. I actually went and bought those today because I forgot my homemade protein bar at home and thought it would be a good idea to have them in case it happened again. Not that anyone asked.

Almost took the bait on this one, kek

If u want good pre. Esp esp, extreme, yellow bullet, good of rage (b4 reformulation), and what op listed

Step aside

step aside fags

>sets on the beach

lel

Preworkouts are for low-energy cucks

Newfag here wtf does goat mean?

Also pic related

are there any good pill/capsule preworkouts?

I just use a caffeine pill but it's not doing it for me anymore

This shit is almost too intense. It's like taking MDMA and going to the gym.

C4 is GREAT for beginners, though. When I started lifting a few years ago C4 was my go to workout because its available everywhere, and does a decent job.

419mg of caffeine is like 4 cups of coffee

Howed they reformulated it... I thought it was a little different from before, still has dmaa in it

The problem with pills is it's impossible to get all the ingredients inside a tiny little capsule. I'd recommend just taking the plunge and getting a good powdered pre-workout.

Have not heard of this before, how does it compare to Re1gn?

Greatest of all time

Thank you senpai

reign gives you a much better pump but AREZ has the most euphoric feeling of any supp ever. it's retarded

I stacked Re1gn taken pre-workout and Off the Chain BCAAs mid workout today, and I felt like I was a fucking God in the gym. I'd recommend anyone try that combo.

I'll have to try yours next time.

This is what I'm on currently, really enjoying it so far

i was gonna buy re1gn instead of arez but i hate that it's like $40+ for 20 servings. it pulls that shitty 2 scoops=1 serving scam. if i can find a good enough discount online i might get it though

I bought from A1 supps, they had a deal buy one get one 50% off for Re1gn.

look I agree but it's like $2 a serving just to get hyped for a workout

Well consider it this way, one serving is less than a Red Bull. It's really a great deal for the feeling you get on a good pre.

Serious question, why do you even bother with a pre-workout? What makes you so unmotivated and lacking in energy that you need to pump yourself full of caffeine and whatever the fuck else is in these things?

I apologise if that sounds condescending, I've just never needed more than a banana pre-workout, an intra-workout BCAA drink and a good playlist to get me in the zone to lift.

I'm a stim junkie
I just like the feeling, the better preworkouts also give you a, subtle amphetamine like, focus
Plus when I'm going to bench 3 pl8s I wanna be energized as fuck

Because it pumps you full of caffeine and whatever the fuck is in pre-workouts. On a good quality pre, I lift heavier for more reps, feel less fatigued, and overall get a better workout. I'm an engineering student in college right now and after doing homework for 3 hours it's hard to find the motivation and energy to go the gym, especially at the end of the week.

They work. I've never thought about it too much. If I had to guess, there are some vasodialators in them other than caffeine so it makes getting pumped/primed/warmed up or whatever you want to call it much quicker and easier. Than whatever meth they put in it or whatever makes me push harder without really thinking of the pain. Pre is definitely a crutch, but why walk on a sprained ankle when you can use crutches.

Forgot about that part to... Get up at 5, work construction from 7-3:30, by the time I get home I either slam my pre workout and keep it moving or I'm likely to sit down and just say fuck it.

Always gotta keep it moving

>not making your own

lol @ this thread, i guess anything with caffeine in it will count as preworkout then

You you really save any money that way though. I get that you can cut out half the bullshit in them that you don't need, but you have to buy so many ingredients separately that economy of scale has to be a factor here.

Yeah, kind of. Coffee was a pretty popular pre workout back in the strongman days. And opium.

Makes sense, apprieciate the honesty about it being a bit of a crutch but then also can see how if you're working incessantly throughout the day you might need an extra boost to get to that level you need to maximise your workout.

Happy stimming bois.

In my limited experience:
Nitraflex
Red white and boom
Adderall
All worked great

OP can yoh elaborate on reign? I’m currently on mesomorph and starting to get tired of it

Oh yeah, I've also tried c4 (sugar water) and Hyde. Hyde gave me awful nausea after about an hour and killed any appetite I might have had

That has got to be the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen, even worse than some of the energy drinks they market to video gamer kids. If you unironically buy that shit then you need to KYS. Seriously just drink a goddamned can of Monster or something instead.

What specific kind of autism does this guy have?

The OP? Probably Underage B& or sub-100 IQ.

I've been using pic related for the last month.
Anybody else try it?

I agree, cringeworthy as fuck.

Why even waste your money on this sort of shit?
Just get some N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine as a bulk powder, take a few grams of that, and drink a can of Monster or Rockstar, and you're good to go. Maybe get some agmatine sulphate. Beyond that nothing really does anything.

What type of pre is worth buying now since Mesomorph no longer has DMAA?

>2000+19-1+0
>Still buying overly priced powder for 2 extra reps
>Not getting a consistent 8 hours of sleep per day
>Confirmed for never making it

>Monster or Rockstar
Why drink that when you can get the same amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee? Add a few shots of espresso, and you've got twice as much caffeine per ounce.

>Because LEG DAY BRO xDDDDDD

Agree with you. I just eat fuck ton of good carbs like 3 or 4 bananas and an organic bagel and Im good to go.

came here to post this

good shit baby

apple and coffee

B-vitamins and a few other things, that's what. Besides you aren't always in the mood for coffee, or have time to make coffee.

I make my own. Beta alanine, l-arginine, Creatine, L-glutamine, ascorbic acid, BCAA(3:1:2), and some water flavoring to make it taste better

A scoop of pre workout is cheaper than a can of Monster.

I have a batch of Re1gn that was defected and had more stim-x. That shit fucked me up hard. Stim-x is no joke.

Yeah I this is good. I prefer their caffeinated version though

I tried that yesterday at like 6 and I had the chills and shakes at 2am. Shit is potent AF.

I feel like ON stuff has gone down the shitter. Back when I started in 2010-11 it was considered one of the best brands. I took 3 years off because life, and started back up again recently. Their optimen switched to shittier ingredients, their preworkouts don't seem to work for shit. And I don't know if their protein has gotten worse or not, but comparing to other brands, ON has cheaper ingredients at a higher price point.

Didn't even know he makes a PWO, is it any good?