To the user that suggested this THANK YOU, BROTHER. This shit is cash and will most definitely be cycled in my diet

To the user that suggested this THANK YOU, BROTHER. This shit is cash and will most definitely be cycled in my diet.
Tastes so fucking yummy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vysGogwFCqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yummy

try zucchini noodles too
don't buy the premade ones though they are a rip off
you can buy a plastic spiraler and shove a whole zucchini through there. then you stir fry it a little bit with olive oil and garlic.
basically you can have like a pound of "pasta" for 100 calories

how does the taste compare to actual pasta though? Is it like veggie dogs where it tastes decent but nothing like what its supposed to imitate?

Or like a black bean burger (which are delicious), but doesn't come close to scratching the same itch that a beef burger does.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I think you would be surprised. It really just takes the flavor of the sauce you are using

I don't do a lot of sauces with rice. Have you tried cooking it in chicken stock to make a chicken rice?

I was talking about the zucchini noodles
As far as the cauliflower rice...
Don't bother. It absorbs liquid too much which ruins the texture.

Use powdered stock. Its cheap as shit and can be used for making regular stock.

what about bouillon cubes ?

I don't know if you go to Costco but they have a huge bag of riced cauliflower for really cheap. Those little bags at Walmart are like $2.50 and aren't even a whole cauliflower.

I was poking around trying a good way to eat egg plant and came across a great recipe for Baba Ganoush on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=vysGogwFCqE

Really low carbs and great as a vegetable dip.

They're a different thing I think. You could try it, they do taste like chicken.

whats wrong with normal rice?

That's interesting, I stopped eating hummus once I realized it's basically a calorie bomb. Eggplant is 1/10th the calories of chickpeas, so that looks like it's worth a try.

Calories, lots of calories.

shirataki noodles are actually pretty good, and they're literally 0 calories. they tastefeel kind of like ramen noodles.

Those look interesting, but I'm cautious about some of the "side effects"
>It reduces fat and protein absorption
>It may reduce the bioavailability of oral medications. You should avoid eating shirataki noodles with your medication and supplements. The medication should be taken 1 hour before or 4 hours after your meal containing glucomannan
>Since there are no nutrients, do not overuse products containing glucomannan

it's a hell of a lot cheaper to buy regular cauliflower and rice it yourself. you don't need a food processor, you can just use a cheese grater

400 calories a cup is a lot for you? LMAO
fucking BITCH

It's just bulky fiber

This shit looks super good but 1) is probably a ripoff and 2) it’s cauliflower so it’s not really that great of a vegetable

>Only eating 400 calories of rice

Are you a little girl? You sound like a little girl.

Good buy. Try spaghetti squash next! You will never eat over your calories again.