Friendly reminder that manlets ARE the master race

Friendly reminder that manlets ARE the master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/4338.0main features212011-13
youtube.com/watch?v=ufHXAn2aGVw
youtube.com/watch?v=gqocrvv26eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if Tom Cruise insisting on doing his own stunts makes production companies more hesitant to hire him. The insurance must be insane

I’ve fucked some tasty manlets, and they appreciate not just a good dicking, but you getting snacks off the top shelf for them.

notice how his only action movies are produced by him

This. I destroyed my one of wrists doing a simple exercise incorrectly. and he does shit like that without a care

that they are. contrary to popular belief average viking was 5'10 to 6 foot

>viking
literal who's who didnt do shit

>at a time when the global average was still around 5'5'' or lower depending on nutrition

they weren't Neanderthals you simpleton, they live around the 10th century, they were around the average global height for their time which happened to be around 5'11

He has the power of Xenu watching over him though. He's not your typical manlet.

What is that stunt double even for?

tom cruise doesnt use stunt doubles (unironically)

Loook at the end of that webm, there's a stunt double on set.

No. that's his clone
its part of the movie..

Oh yeah now I remember. Because I was thinking that in the movie he was the only human bean on the planet other than the girl and I forgot the twist.

thanks for ruining it.... some sort or warning would have been nice

>Escape_from_the_manlet_pit.webm

its been out for a long time
btw yoda dies in Empire Strikes Back

>doing your own stunts despite having no knowledge nor experience required
definition of an overcompensating MANLET

what a dickhead
>yeah im fine guys, no need to worry about me
>ill just stand here staring into space while you clean up after me

helping with props isnt his job

damn look at his left leg

As a motocross racer that is so painful to watch
If he hung on and shifted his weight he would have easily landed it, it looks almost like he said "I'm just gonna let go right now so people realize I'm taking a risk"
Lucky he didn't get an arm or leg stuck in that back tire

Well he is acting

In the movie the scene is just him riding across the wasteland and then he jumps the dune for action purposes it has nothing to do with crashing the spacebike, he's not supposed to "act" like hes falling off

>global height
>5'11

The average male height worldwide is around 5'9 right now, and that's including East Asia and Indigenous/mixed people in the Americas. I find it very hard to believe the global average has gone down since then

5'9 is the average male height in australia; a mostly anglo developed country.
i doubt 5'9 is global average height considering all the starving niggers and Asians in the world
>

>viking

How long were you waiting in eager anticipation for the faintest excuse to post this?

your post has made me realize i've been wrong all along about spics downgrading the average height. nigs probably upgrade it.

vikings really are incredibly overrated
driving around and burning monasteries with the only books for hundreds of miles because you're too shit to fight other armies and too punk too grow your own food wouldn't get the pass it does if they weren't '''nordic''

It's not like that you retarded faggot.
If it was about the achievements and morality then arabs and Asians would also be considered master races.
It is all about the beauty and the height everything on Earth lusts at us nordmen master race.

Right that's all well and good, but you didn't answer my question

>arabs
>morality

>asians
>achievements

>asian morality
You realise in literally every conflict that involves asians there are gigantic warcrimes right?
for us the holocaust is still remembered years later. for Asians something like the bodo league massacre (1.2 million in just 3 months(and of their own people too)) is something forgotten as soon as the conflict in question is over. being "tried" for war crimes simply doesnt exist because theres no such thing as crime at war
In literally every Asian conflict, even in the 20th century, there are war crimes on a massive scale the likes white people have never experienced.

>5'9 is the average male height in australia
I guarantee you it isn't. I'm 6'1" and for every guy shorter than me there's at least one who's the same height or taller.

>he spends his spare time lying on an anonymous image board
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/4338.0main features212011-13

Holy shit you fell hard for nu-history memes. Marxist cunts really need to get shot.

>what is danelaw

Literally all the greatest men throughout history were manlets.Napoleon, Alexander,.Caeser, Hitler, all manlets, all the greatest leaders of all time. No lanklet has come close to their accomplishment. Laklets were put on this earth to serve manlets. Lanklets are a means to and end for their manlet overlords.

>What is Abraham Lincoln

>freed the niggers
>one of the ugliest men in American history
kek. nice try lanklet

He literally ended slavery

5'10 is the objective masterrace

Jesus, why wasn't the double doing it?
This.

>nigs probably upgrade it.

No, There's a reason lower weightclasses in combat sports are dominated by Latino's, Asians, and Blacks while Whites don't start appearing dominate until higher up.

>Viking

if we wanna talk about the undisputed best civilization of all times the Romans are so far ahead of every body its laughable.

I'm telling you it's wrong. You can point me to bullshit statistics but I live here and I see everyday that there are way more men over 6'0" then there are men under 5'9"

>Fuck your gov backed recently tested statistics, listen to my confirmation biased anecdote!

Lol keep coping little guy, you can come to Aus if you want but you probably won't find many people like you other than jungle chinks.

In all seriousness, men that aren't physically perfect are usually the ones that do great things

They HAVE to, most great inventors, politicians, artists, etc, were all motivated by wanting to get laid

>most great inventors, politicians, artists, etc, were all motivated by wanting to get laid

Let's put a multi-million dollar film in jeopardy because I, despite me being the main actor, I want to look 'bad ass' as well. I just have to do my own stunts, worse than actually stunt men.

Tom Cruise is honestly the worst manlet.

maybe a stand-in. they use it to check lighting and such before shooting.

>being in action movies and working closely with stunt people for like 30 years doesnt teach you anything

>tfw too small to have injuries from falling down

Friendo...almost all of his movies make a shitton of bank. Tom Cruise is literally one of the only examples of the old star system that still rings true.

The Romans stole most of their shit from the Greeks.

Everybody stole this and that, but it's the actual ability to change and the desire to be a productive nation, with a productive society as well, that separates them from the vikings

The Romans advanced very few things they took from the Greeks.

The Romans excelled in logistics and subjugating and pacifying the population.

They make money, sure, but they don't make money because consumers can tell the difference between Tom Cruise and some other guy doing his stunts.

He would still be a huge celebrity without risking the entire movie in order to overcompensate. I'm even willing to bet 99% of people watching his movies are unaware that he 'does his own stunts'.

>"I'm just gonna let go right now...."
Jokes aside, I thought the same, bro. He was very lucky.

Have you considered he just likes doing it? Like Jackie Chan or any of those guys.

Basically: "I'm worth minimum-150m at the box office. I do my own stunts or I don't do the movie. Fucking deal with it"

Jackie Chan practically invented the types of movies he did, using his own fighting style to form the base of a generation of fight acting. It's more of a stuntman turned actor type of thing, but regardless, his stunts weren't as inherently dangerous as modern day stunts where you are on fire, on a dirt bike, while everything explodes around you. The recent Bond stunt death is a good example of this.

>"I'm worth minimum-150m at the box office. I do my own stunts or I don't do the movie. Fucking deal with it"
That's the problem, and producers fucking hate it. I'm no fan of Hollywood, but there's countless people whose whole paycheck relies on Tom Cruise's subpar stunt skills not getting completely fucked up by his ego. One injury and the whole project is completely fucked for months.

Most Hollywood actors know this and make a point of not doing anything someone else can do better. Even people who do most of their own stunts, like Keanu Reeves, don't let their ego get in the way. It's pure overcompensation. Reasonable people don't risk everyone's job because they want to look cool.

>but regardless, his stunts weren't as inherently dangerous as modern day stunts where you are on fire, on a dirt bike, while everything explodes around you
I don't think we are talking about the same person

youtube.com/watch?v=ufHXAn2aGVw

Tom Cruise isn't most hollywood actors. He's one of the very few who basically has complete and total control over all of his projects. Doesn't help that he has Scientology backing him up: Basically no one can say no without litigation.

There's really not anyone like Cruise in the industry.

I see your point. Let me rephrase that to modern stunts can be equally as dangerous. They have stuntmen in cars doing 150 MPH through gaps that are only two feet bigger than the car width. Error there means instant death. There's more variables in modern stunts because of the amount of pyrotechnics that require perfect timing.

Jackie will always be one of the world's best stuntmen, Tom Cruise will not have that legacy. You can't compare the two in order to rationalize why Tom fucks around.

Tom Cruise would hang off the world's tallest building on a single line that was made in China, just so the director can half a far away shot of his back entering a building. It's not the 80s anymore, it's only ego driving Tom.

Well yeah, I fail to see your point. Producers actively discourage wild and dangerous stunts, but they also encourage big stars like Tom Cruise who are popular not only in America but also overseas. And it's not like Jackie Chan who actively does insanely dangerous stuff because he's an adrenaline-junkie on a lower-budget movie set, there's incredible amounts of safety stuff on those type of Hollywood movies, doubled down when it's talent doing it. Tripled down when it's Tom fucking Cruise.

Whenever you read about a death on a set, it's because someone was being negligent or lying, not because the stunt itself could've killed someone. That Deadpool 2 death that happened however long ago was because the stuntwoman was inexperienced and lied about her abilities. Everybody was saying no except the producers. At the end of the day she more or less took on more than she could chew and paid the ultimate price. Freak accidents in film are extremely rare. Even Brandon Lee's death on the set of the Crow was due to negligence and not double checking the gun barrel between every take.

t. someone who works in film

>they also encourage big stars like Tom Cruise
Are you implying they want Tom doing his own stunts? This is completely false. What producer would want to delay shooting for months at a time because Tom fucked up his ankle, which actually happened by the way. The whole industry wants him to stop pissing around. You should know this.

Tom Cruise's stunts are not dangerous as Jackiess, obviously not, but they are still dangerous and any injuries will cost millions of dollars. Jackie was billed as a stuntman and an action star. That was his appeal and stunts were part of the job. Tom Cruise isn't billed as doing his own stunts. No one, unless they watch an interview with him boasting about it, knows anything about it.

>Tripled down when it's Tom fucking Cruise.
Single static line....

> it's because someone was being negligent or lying
You do understand that most professional stuntmen have numerous close calls where they almost lose their life? It's negligent because you need someone to blame. Stunts are inherently dangerous, people are replaceable, and every stuntperson will believe they can do something beyond their ability. It's part of the job.

t. someone who works in film and has the ability to lie on the Internet.

>Are you implying they want Tom doing his own stunts?
inability to read confirmed.

I'm saying that if you have Tom Cruise on your set, your big budget action movie will probably make at-least $150m in profit. Tom Cruise is a safe bet, so producers absolutely want him on set even though he does stunt shit like that. Almost no one in the world has that kind of draw.

>Tom Cruise's stunts are not dangerous as Jackiess, obviously not, but they are still dangerous and any injuries will cost millions of dollars.
Yes, yes, and no. Injuries put movies behind a bit, but 2-3 million in a 150+ million movie is pocket change for hollywood. An injury, depending on how severe, will usually only delay production a few weeks to a month. Many scenes can be done when the main star is unavailable, believe it or not.

>You do understand that most professional stuntmen have numerous close calls where they almost lose their life?
yeah, I do. I still fail to see your point.

Look at it from a producer's eyes. Tom Cruise lives, you get to say: "Check out Tom Cruise in this crazy action sequence that he did the stunts for!!!!!"

Tom Cruise dies and you get to say: "Come witness Tom Cruises' LAST PERFORMANCE! IT'S HIS SWAN SONG!" Cue millions of fans and non-fans coming to the movie due to fandom or curiosity.

If you're trying to sympathise with crew, don't bother. They don't get anything from returns. And if they're working on a tom cruise movie, odds are they're going to be able to find work on another movie no problem. Stunt-work is dangerous, sure, but these producers are playing the long con: and that game only has Tom as a bit-part.

>landing on straight legs
>that severe of a landing angle
TOMMY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Manlet confirmed. You are clearly backing your golden boy. I wonder, if he wears his six inch heels, if you can suck his dick without kneeling down.

>Someone who "works in film" doesn't understand that technology made actors doing their own stunts obsolete, which is why they had to do their own work to begin with.
Please tell me what in this scene couldn't be done 10 feet off the ground and with CGI:
youtube.com/watch?v=gqocrvv26eo

>Look at it from a producer's eyes. Tom Cruise lives, you get to say: "Check out Tom Cruise in this crazy action sequence that he did the stunts for!!!!!"
Obviously if Tom did his own stunts you could mention that, it's called advertising, but you have yet to provide any reasoning for why the producers would want want Tom risking his live in the first place when the vast majority of people are completely unaware of his stunt work.

>An injury, depending on how severe, will usually only delay production a few weeks to a month.
Or you know, forever... I guess they could CGI the whole movie after Tom breaks his fucking back.

>look at it from a producer's eyes. Tom Cruise lives, you get to say: "Check out Tom Cruise in this crazy action sequence that he did the stunts for!!!!!"
I'm glad the producers did such a good job advertising. It's almost like they would actually pay to bring that information to the public eye if anyone gave a shit. It's Tom Cruise talking about his stunts on late night shows. That's it. No one cares, which is why most stars don't bother to do anything dangerous. If it was profitable, they would. That's the biggest hole in your argument. There's simply not a market for his egotistical stunt work and you're grasping at straws to try to prove it.

This bro gets it.

I agree here too.

Oh fug, look at the free adverting mocking Tom Cruise.

>(WENN) — The production on "Mission: Impossible 6" has reportedly been delayed once again due to Tom Cruise's ankle injury.

>The action star broke his ankle in August after he slammed into a wall while filming an aerial stunt in which he propelled himself over a gap between two buildings. The production was halted while he could recover and resumed in October, but it has reportedly been postponed again until 2018 as Tom's ankle has not healed properly.

Oh fug, six month delay. It's almost like we should have someone else doing stunts. Someone that is replaceable.

They took it; made it better; and enslaved the Greeks. That is the definition of mogged

>wilbur bro: "i dont have time for a plane and a wife"
>tesla died alone with no kids or female companionship didnt care about sex
>ben franklin taljs about how chastity is one of the greatest virtues a man can have to grow his creativity and life

Literally no one but nigger rappers does anything for something as overrated as grinding out an orgasm.

>because he wants to look cool
Youre entire argument is based off an assumption just shut up.

>what is Dublin and Normandy
Maybe read about Vikings before you make a sweeping statement. Also vikings are just the name of raiders, it's like calling all Romans for centurions

That's not an assumption. I've listed any other possible reason that I could come up with and disputed it. It's deduction, along with insider knowledge.

I am, however, assuming you're a manlet Tom Cruise fan who actually paid money to watch the Mission Impossible films.