Get after it

Get after it

Why? So I can sit in front of my computer all day with no friends as usual, except now in a muscular fashion?

Been waking up at 5:00 A.M. thanks to Jocko.
Discipline=Freedom desu

Let me tell you about Ramadi.

s-sorry mr. jocko

lifting for years on end the discipline you put into it will leak into other aspects of your life

daily reminder that if you try to follow Mr. Jocko's advice you will burn yourself out within 1 month. you have to have the trained mindset of a navy seal to do what he does, and getting that mindset is not easy or cheap.

Good.

He's got the eyes of someone who's swallowed a lie all of his life, deep and dedicated he's swallowed that lie. If he tried to spit it out or shit it out, it'd kill him, so he just keeps it there, lodged somewhere between his throat and his rectum, doing everything he can to distract himself from it.
That's a hard man living a hard life.

Same ay, its a good book.

I've been waking up at 4 am for years, climbed the ranks in the food service until I could enroll in MBA, used the MBA to jump ship to finance consulting. Workout 5 days a week, 50-60 hrs work week, sleep 7hrs aday, cook all of my meals still have time to go out and chill, fugg cuties and visit my parents.
You don't need to be a Marine, you have at least 3-4 hours a day you waste in front of the TV or computer. Keep those for the weekend, and you have enough time for 2 normie lifes in one of yours.
If you're not doing something productive when you're alone, you're wasting your time.
If you think being inactive means resting your putting yourself in a slumber. Stay on the move and active socially and physically, and you'll sleep like a log for 6-7 hours a day and have more energy than all the slobs around you.

>successful badass
>disciplined
>retired, has all the free time to train and hunt and talk about his hobbies
whats the lie, whats the problem? u jealous?

After this four loko

its called willpower and it never lasts user

i could do this but i would just burn out. i used to work 50 hours a week and lift 5 days and when the weekend showed up i was done. I would spend the weekends recharging just so i could make it through the next week.

>constantly has to be "doing" stuff to remain distracted
>busy work for no reason
>fucks sluts cause no wife or children of his own
>works in "finance" aka sits in a chair 8hours a day looking at paper with a boss telling him to make more upsells to gullible suckers
what a terrible existence

Post selfie

>willpower
>never lasts

Willpower has been empirically proven to increase the more you exhaust and exercise it.

>i used to work 50 hours a week and lift 5 days and when the weekend showed up i was done
"I lack discipline so everyone else does, too".

>Willpower has been empirically proven to increase the more you exhaust and exercise it.

bullshit cuckboy

>"I lack discipline so everyone else does, too".

no i just work a mans job and i dont sit on my ass 10 hours a day doing nothing

>no i just work a mans job and i dont sit on my ass 10 hours a day doing nothing
Man I work A/V for tradeshows and am on the road 9 months a year working 12-14 hour days lugging around lighting, sound, and video equipment. I still hit the hotel gym or workout in my room if there isn't one.

>"and lift 5 days"
I was on the road for 4 years during my apprenticeship. still went to the gym when i could. still was exhausted on my days off

>still was exhausted on my days off
Maybe your diet sucked. Most of the roadwarriors I know and work with eat like absolute shit and they complain about being exhausted all the time as well.

Not sure what else to tell you. Sounds like we have/had somewhat similar lifestyles and I haven't experienced the problems you did. I'm not exactly 100% on my days off but I go hard anyway.

>works in "finance" aka sits in a chair 8hours a day looking at paper with Mr Goldstein telling him to make more upsells to gullible suckers

ftfy

It's not willpower if you get enough sleep and eat properly, it's litteraly being healthy

doing stuff is what your body is made for and your brain strives off it supposed to do. and "active" and "productive" don't necessarily mean moving around, but I'm sure you also have a rationnalization for vidya being more healthy than reading or meditating.
Spot on for the no wife and kids, I'm 30 and this is 2017, maybe in your village everyone is 300+pounds with an army of spawns by 25, but in the real world people take their time, barely half my friends are married/kids and there's no positive or negative correlation betweeen marriage and happiness, everyone has a different idea of success.
I work in finance consulting, half my time is spent outside the office meeting clients and candidates. Finance is more than trading, contrary to what you may see on Fox News. One minute I'll be talking with a fi controller for a building company, next purchasing director for restaurant chain or nanotech, you name it. You've seen too many memes kid, you're getting them confused with actual thinking.

can sit longer without sweat building between your legs cuz thighs no longer touch
>making it