Why

haven't you taking the hiking pill yet /fit

I had to move back down to sea level and the closest mountains are 5 hours away
I miss it

That guy is literally the textbook definition of a numale soyboy who drinks craft beers. Hope that's not you. Fuck that pill.

Leave the innocent beer out of this.

because its boring and hard

someone doesn't hike

Have you taken the finasteride pill yet, hairlet?

Hiking is the most cookie cutter thing you can do

If you're not drinking Miller High Life, you're basically a consumerist snooty soy boy

i enjoyed it y buddy talked e into it
literally had soe chick ask if she could go up the trail with us
i don't even drink nigger and y oputh is closed

>being such an insecure tastelet you make a masculine identity out of having shit taste

>hiking
I thought hiking referred to climbing mountains? if I'm not mistaken, that's a hill.

Than*

Take the grammar pill

I do it several times each summer. Climbing a summit from the bottom of the mountain is super satisfying, even if it's something not that impressive as 2000m.

>tfw I want to go hiking but the best my town can do is a small, flat forest trail

I your 'M' key broken?

Not particularly imo. It's for long walks, usually in the countryside.
It's very connoted "climbing a mountain" because that's so much better and interesting than walking 20km in farmlands

Shit you probably drink too much from plastic bottles then. Invest in a glass bottle bruh.

disagree

he doesnt look soft like a numale, and his mouth isnt open

beard does not equal numale

Hiking is boring

He does look like a bit of a weasel though. The kind of guy who will talk a bunch of shit and act all big and strong, and then when you wind up kicking his ass, start crying about how grown men don't start fights.

Hiking is just walking around. It´s no "pill", there's no benefit, no skill or personal development.

Go hike if you wanna, I´m sure it's a nice hobby and might burn a few calories if you do it often enough. But don't be that asswad thinking you found god because you tried a mundane thing and liked it.

When you try to pat yourself on the back for doing basic shit you are no better than the hipster soyfags who thinks they are the top of culture because they have a favourite ale. It just hollows it and shows what an attention needing failure you are.

tl:dr; Begging for attention over mundane stuff just reveals how you are a validation seeking delusional loser

>then

Heh, of course you would think that. Your lowly mind would not be able to appreciate Striding with the gods, or "hiking" as you call it.

You see, when you walk across the mountains it is just you and nature. You are alone with the gods, and the night heaves with fire as the presence of your ancestors makes you put one foot in front of the other. It might look like walking but in my head I experience the greatest euphoria, a feeling you peasants will never come close to. I truly pity you, I do, but a Farstrider has more important work to do.

Just try to learn, is all I ask.

I live right next to a mountain range so I have actually taken the hiking pill user. Pic related.

Because the nearest hiking spot is 3 fucking hours away.
I hate the city.

>hiking
>not for peasants

I do it maybe 3-4 times a year but I should really do it more, Scotland has some truly beautiful scenery

> scotland

I highly recommend the west highland way, north of glasgow to fort william. About 95-100 mile hike through some stellar scenery. Have done it twice, comfy as fuk pubs after 20 miles or so a day

I met more Europeans and Americans more than my own countrymen.

This, done this myself. Nothing quite like it

>tfw fear of high edges
Hiking is nice and all, but if you're in a group it's shit, SHIT.

I live in fucking Saigon and work 6 days a week

Maybe I´m abit weird, I feel nothing for taking walks or looking at scenery. I can appreciate it for a minute or so then it bores me.

I love painting, building models, writing yet I can't seem to appreciate beautiful things unless I'm creating it or interacting with it. I even love playing football but when I'm watching it I cringe with boredom, I always turn my friends down when it's football night.

How do I fix this? Should I just deprave myself of stimulating things until this mundane stuff becomes interesting?

Where this be

Is hiking the most effective low-impact cardio for losing fat? Also, would I get swole calfs?