That first post-workout joint

>that first post-workout joint

DUDE

weed is for losers

tfw used to be awkward as hell high but have trained myself to lift and talk to people while stoned

Please teach me

WEED

do your outside chores while you're high and build up to conversation. have friends drop by and force you to hang when ur high as fuck and really dont want to.

LMAO

t. unhealthy degenerate

Weed is great guys. Do any of you that hate it ever do it regularly?

I love getting high and working out.. I do a lot of drugs though

>mfw have no way to get any weed

This is bullshit, I used to be able to pick some up on a whim in Oregon but you can't get shit here in CA without risking your neck by going to a mexishit or nigger neighborhood, I thought CA was supposed to be a liberal state

O N I O N

Darkweb you tard come on its 2018 stop interacting with these shit people for dr00gs.

Only if you let it control you. Nothing wrong with using it as an activity enhancer.

I can't into that shit, I barely know how to use an adblocker

brainlet

I used to smoke all the time but towards the end of my run I didn’t really enjoy it. I got so used to getting high all the time that it wasn’t cool or fun anymore and so the only effects it had on me were negative. Now I just hate it. The smell, being high, the whole shebang.

Smoking weed is cool in high school cuz it’s a new fun experience, smoking weed in first years of college is fine cuz it helps you socialize since everyone does it, but after those years it becomes pointless because 1) you’ve been high so many times that it’s not fun or exciting anymore and 2) you can drink which is an objectively superior social drug. At that point it’s just a pointless detriment to your wallet and brain

Weed is so gay. You have to realize that if you’re over the age of 21 and still smoking weed regularly, any non-degenerate people will find you cringey as fuck.

Except alcohol is literally poison

Hurr durr yeah idiot enjoy smoking your ALL NATURAL GREEEEN GOOD SHIT GANJA HERB at home alone while all the actual adults go out and socialize at a bar

Expand your mind, broh. Go lift while being lifted. I’ll probably smoke my whole life as long as no drug tests get in the way which I’m a business owner so I don’t see that happening

Dont smoke bre

Make it more obvious that you're just an underage /pol/tard pretending to be an adult.

>he doesn’t like weed so he must not be a real adult like me. I am a real adult and i love the good stuff. Mmmm that sticky sticky greeen ooooh yes... inhale that smoke oh yeah baby i love getting hiiiiigh! Rastafari mon!! Enlighten yourself mon!!!

Absolutely destroyed my motivation. That being said I didn’t have any in the first place, but when I used to smoke several times a day even finding a reason to shower was difficult. So I quit a couple of weeks ago to try and get myself on track

> when I used to smoke several times a day even finding a reason to shower was difficult.
Funny because i have a lazy stoner friend who smells like shit because he never showers...interesting...

>he doesn't inhale the good shit and exhale the bullshit
never gonna make it

Hanging out with friends is the only way i can survive high as fuck, if im alone shit gets scary

>Not titling this "Baked Bread"

Mein neger
Get a sticky brick Veeky Forums

Weed is so gey