"what do you mean you don't want any garlic bread user, that piece of chicken you had probably had waaay more calories!"

>"what do you mean you don't want any garlic bread user, that piece of chicken you had probably had waaay more calories!"

I'd just get up and leave her with the bill

got to avoid dumb girl and got a free tasty chicken
win win

>haha yeah but I o-only had 450 calories left for today and I don't want to exceed my tdee haha...s-so you're an archaeologists did you say?

i'd just break the wine glass in her eyes then leave her wit hteh bill then fuck her in the ass while cummin in her mouth

>only 450 calories left?? Dont be silly your in such good shape you must be able to eat whatever you like!

>Saving some room for dessert, haha :)
Also checked

>What shall we get for desert user, i was thinking frozen yogurt! its suuper healthy! and it tastes great if you add gummy bears and sprinkles!

>oh haha don't mind this giant slice of cake, I have low blood sugar

I really have no idea how you people worry over every little thing you eat. I havent fluctuated weight in years and I stay lean eating whatever I want in moderation. Just have self control fags

>nurse
Dropped like a live fucking grenade. Nurses are crazy.

In my experience nurses are just the job for generic boring girls that have no interests or real unique skills or traits that pays decently enough

>I have insulin regulation issues
>Shoves a heap of sugar and bread into their mouths
I sometimes can't tell if women are dumb or just ridiculously self destructive

>Nurse
>Pays decently enough
topkek for the amount of hours they put in and late nights and shit they get from literally everybody until they become a senior nurse it's not worth it.

>I mean, you can just do an extra couple minutes on the treadmill, right?

No, but I can do a couple extra hours in your ass
*flexes a cep*

God I love this thread.

>Tfw no gf that shapes her arms like a heart unintentionally for me

>implying men aren’t too

>takes out a raw onion bulb
>"step your game up and get on my level bitch"

>you're so funny user! the way you pretend to be mean to women even though you're obviously a sweetie

>ha ha ha disregard this user i suck cocks

>Cardio
Listen here, lady.