Motivation

Daily reminder guys that females absolutely lose it when a sick cunt walks into a room. When a shredded, wide shouldered lean ass buff other fucker in a fitted shirt walks past them biology they get wet. Its like looking at a piece of art. Women cant even control themselves around a sick mother fucker. I know we shouldnt be lifting for girls but got damn wouldnt it feel good to be so yoked and cut girls with boyfriends cant even keep their eyes off you? Whores in bars buying you drinks? Shit like that. Just some motivation become a sick cunt fellas. We r all gonna make it son

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/hypertrophy-range-fact-fiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except if you're a manlet.

lol

Well yeah, are you a manlet user?

Its a nice dream user but unless youre willing to roid up its just not happening natty. Youll be lean sure but tiny like justin beiber and that you have to be shirtless to show off your lean body. Being natty with a shirt? You dont even look like you lift. For a natty to look like you lift, you have to be builtfat. But then that means you wont have abs or be much lean.
>protip that guy on your pic isnt natty

>tfw 5'4
>tfw went from fat to Veeky Forums
>no girl has mired me and will never mire me no matter how much i try

planned on killing myself in 2 years my dude. 2 years because im praying for a miracle spurt since im 19

>tfw tall, good face and good body but average shoulder width
What’s the point...

take HGH now before it's too late

Go back to /fraud/ you fucking tool. Just because your gonna die at 40 and happy with your shitty goals and life doesn’t mean you have to preach bullshit.

Thats why you stay at 12% bf. Lean but not too lean where you look DYEL in a shirt

hgh + that surgery where they lengthen your leg bones
your backup plan can be to travel to the orient and find yourself a nice 5' tall Asian sweetie. they're pretty loyal and much less picky about height. don't kill yourself.

Can we stop with the bullshit that you can't make it without roiding?stop being a sad cunt

>recreational steroid use will kill you at 40!!! be afraid!
maybe if you're taking 5grams a week and hgh and insulin and eating 7000 calories a day and have a history of health issues and get to 300lbs.

use =/= abuse
look at the mens physique/fitness model guys, they aren't dying at 40 or 50 cause they aren't abusing roids like some bodybuilders do

what do you mean by making it? looking like OPs pic natty? no you can't, if you could do that natty, you could just look at roids and you'd win Olympia in a year or two.

I am not a sick cunt yet but on the way. It really is crazy how differently girls act around me after i got fit, got a trendy haircut, and started wearing better clothes. In the past, random girls in public and at uni would just ignore my presence and I thought that was normal, now they seem to try and find little ways of talking to me and getting me to notice them. Girls I know now want pictures with me for their snapchats and shit. If I’m talking to a girl, I don’t even have to engage in conversation, they just keep talking if I don’t speak. It’s almost like I’m starting to feel what it’s like to be a girl.

>girls approach and flirt
so why don't u have a gf yet..

> I’m starting to feel what it’s like to be a girl.
oh I see...

Just shut up you faggot

I'm starting to get past just being skinny fat and going to full blown chubby fat ass mode. I've been going through a lot and have lost all motivation to work out.

>Pic
If someone else is taking the photo then why did they use a mirror?

>be this angry at testosterone

Don't do that Juan. You just need wallet gains

At the least it'll shut down your natural testosterone
>haha yah bro! I can't get hard unless I inject myself every day! Bitches love it!

>injecting every day
only if you're a pro on massive doses
>uhh your dick won't work, for a couple weeks, if you forget to take your post cycle therapy!!
oh no the sky is falling!!

>dont inject this masculine hormone your body loves, that makes you stronger, better looking and improves your recovery! its cheating!
OK!

Move to Asia

>Whores in bars buying you drinks?
this isn't much of an accomplishment you just have to be a smooth talker you aspie fuck.

>use =/= abuse

...said every addict ever

You stop growing at 24, not 21.

You can absolutely look like you lift in t-shirts as a natty, and you can also look likr you lift in the winter of you're okay with a bit of fat.

Here's how I look with a 4pack in a wool sweater during the winter.

i assume he means where a) you don't have to say a word and b) where they approach you. entirely different scenarios, charm boy.

roiders are notorious brainlets

That's how you create more manlets

Girls with boyfriends seem to be the ones with the thirstiest eyes. I get looks from bitches on dude's arms all the time and I'm not even aesthetic.

1,68m here.....yeah, feels a bit sad I don't get mires even from wife after working my ass off in the gym 6 days a week.

Fuck it. I don't care anymore. I just lift, brah.

Bro. I'm 5'5.
> Join Army.
> Become Ranger.
> FreeTripsToSumeria.jpg
> Fucking disabled mess after war.
> Debate offing myself. Get VA gibs.
> Decide to use GI Bill.
> Meet 5'8 blonde Irish girl in undergrad.
> We marry.
> Grad school on Scholarship.
> Knock her up.
> Land 115k job or of grad school.
> Kid is 92nd percentile in height, 53rd in weight, and 100th in intelligence.
> Decide to get Veeky Forums again despite disabilities.
It gets better. Don't off yourself.

Nobody denies roiding has the benefits you mention (plus dying at 43yo) but stop this fucking bs of not making it without juicing.

Solid.

>Knock her up.
Can you elborate?

that guy is jucing ,but looks good

How do you get big arms? Asking for a friend

100th percentile? I was under the impression that percentile was the percentage below you, i.e. if you are in the top

Lol who the fuck really cares/strives for that? I mean would it probably be nice? sure, but if that is your only motivation to training then you should just stop now because that is some superficial, short sighted bullshit that will make you lose motivation the moment you get used to people occasionally looking at you.

Train to get out agression, to train your mind, to get better, stronger, to explore what you are capable of.

neat pic, source by any chance?

Literally watching that movie right now wtf

must be nice, i stopped growing at 16

strongerbyscience.com/hypertrophy-range-fact-fiction/

>strongerbyscience.com/hypertrophy-range-fact-fiction/

neat, thanks user

also to add: Christ what a great article, this picture and this link deserves a thread of its own. Very well informed. Would probably create lots of fuss.

I do isolations once a week, curls and cable pulldowns. Apart from those 3-4 sets it's just heavy chins and high rep benching/pressing

Tom cruise is a manlet who jumped on Oprahs couch on national tv. You're not going to tell me that the most based action star of all time is not making it, are you user?

How late is too late for hgh

>our backup plan can be to travel to the orient and find yourself a nice 5' tall Asian sweetie. they're pretty loyal and much less picky about height. don't kill yourself.
Actually half half kids have an extremely high chance of being taller than their parents.

Will they EVER learn...
>Cherry picking this hard

I think 100th percentile would mean top of the group evaluated, e.g. top of his school

>Biology

Son im 27