Fat fuck

Please help me Veeky Forums. Im 5'11 and 265, or obese. Im tired of being the fat friend, the butt of every joke. Im tired of not being noticed by girls. Im tired of wearing size 40 pants and 2xl hoodies. Im tired of being out of breath going up a flight of stares. Im tired of looking in the mirror and seeing a fat manlet. I need to know what to do. My main problem is that I eat like a monster. Even i have noticed this. My mom says its just because im growing (16) but thats some bullshit she says just to make me feel better. Where do i even go if i were to start loosing weight? Im tired Veeky Forums, sick and tired. Please help. Random pic

SS + GOMAD

dont eat food

Honestly I thought GOMAD was a meme. By SS you mean Starting Strength right? Im going to save money and see if i can get a gym membership

Lost 32 pounds from Jan 30 to April 10 2012 when I was playing lax in high school. Also counted my calories, if you want to embark on this journey you need to get your head in the game and either join a sport or start dieting and running on your own

drink water

I was interested in Boxing and Wrestling, but both of those require some sort of physical fitness to even enter.

I literally just ate chicken breast, sweet potatoes, and veggies for half a year. I had 2 cheat meals a week to keep me sane. Lost 60 lbs. 245-185

seems you already know the main problem

start by eating less, that alone is enough to lose weight when you're obese

stick to mainstream nutrition advice, 3 meals per day, 1/3 meat, 1/3 veggies, 1/3 carb (rice, potato)
No snacking, no soda. Allow yourself a treat ONCE a week, and by treat I don't mean all-day gorging on food, just one serving of that one thing you crave so bad during the week. Knowing you can have it at the wekend will help you resist during the week.

15mn walk around the block every day.

this is definitely not cutting edge sports/nutrtion, but you're not there yet. Set the habit, easy mode, do this every day, and check back in a month, we'll start fine-tuning. Right now your priority is eating and moving like a normie, you'll worry about what works best later

Slow and steady, wins the race, you're young, it'll be easy, but you need to stick to every small step you make, no slacking.

Godspeed user, come back in a month for more advice, you'll be amazed at how much these little lifestyle change will show in weightloss

I also worked out. Did cardio and weights. As for a gym if all you can afford is a planet fitness, do it. It's better than nothing

I recommend doing Greyskull LP instead of SS.
Also GOMAD is a complete fucking meme, it will just make you fatter than before.

Read the sticky faggot

I appreciate it so much, you honestly dont know. i will start tomorrow. Thank you

I’d suggest football to be honest with you. Lacrosse is way more extreme conditioning wise in my opinion, I’d run atleast 6 miles a day

Yeah its a local gym, not really franchised. Decent enough though

My bad, didnt even notice it honestly

>Where do i even go if i were to start loosing weight?

I'm gonna give you a serious shortcut, which you probably won't do or appreciate now, but hopefully it will start a cascade of good habits.

Get a blender and start making green smoothies. Don't worry about doing anything else with your diet. They're going to fill your stomach up so you naturally eat less.

The basic format is this-

6 oz of green veggies, 1 piece of fruit

don't eat the same greens every day
rotate these:

spinach/apple
kale/banana
celery/pear
romaine/pineapple

you got that big boy appetite? drink two a day. take them like a giant fucking vitamin pill.

then take a walk every day (after you take some massive shits from all the fiber).

later you can learn how to count calories and lift, but I'm giving you the easy mode right from the start.

READ. THE FUCKING. STICKY.
STOP BUMPING THESE FUCKING THREAD KILLERS IT'S ALL LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

underage faggot

I could bench you

Reported for underage b&

Fuck off

/thread