What is your reaction when you see qt couples? For some reason it motivates me

What is your reaction when you see qt couples? For some reason it motivates me.

General motivation thread.

i bet i could rip off her hijab and that soft cunt couldn't stop me

that's my motivation

Seeing a couple having fun gives me a mixture of warmth and melancholy.

I mainly lift for my oneitis.
>inb4 never gonna make it

AAAAA LALALALALALALALL

>see couples
>male is always a head taller than their gf
>never see someone my height or shorter with a gf
>tfw 5'4
>realise i will never be in a loving relationship and walk with a qt gf in the park during a sunset

makes me want to kill myself desu

Pisses me off, makes me cut harder so I can get lean and get a gf of same or higher quality

>5'4

Damn, nigga, you got a shit roll. Don't let it deter you too much. My brother-in-law is that height and he and my sister have been together for over ten years. Stop being a sad cunt and be the best at everything you can be, except being tall.

It makes me simultaneously wistful and upset

>High quality
Posts Shoe0nhead, a bald neet (she always wears wigs because she's crazy and pulls all her hair out), with fake tits, and who thinks her fat shit for brains boyfriend is perfect. She's like 26 years old and still living with her parents, making shitty YouTube videos, getting fucked by a chubbo.

Imagine getting this angry over some internet drama queen lmao, you sound like a woman

>seething

Where? Like on the internet? I edon't leave my house other than for the gym and work.

??

Cope

Why though

Wew laddy

That's the cringiest thing I've read today
But don't worry, day is just starting

just find a qt shortstack gf bruh

You're just going to have to suck it up and date other disabled women.

She's married to Gregg now you idiot

Muslims can't be cute.

>What is your reaction when you see qt couples?
Post one and I'll tell you

>tfw

ok mr cringelord

Sometimes they don't bother me, sometimes they motivate me ... but most of the times they make my heart bleed.
Then I tell myself "Most attractive or cute looking women are narcissistic attention whores, who wouldn't be able to satisfy my needs in a relationship, because all they capable of is to take selfies, go shopping to take even more selfies, to nag and tattle".
It really helps, because in that case I wouldn't want to be in thes position of the guys who is dating a girl.

Do lauren southern now

Imagine having sex with a girl. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.

Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into the sleep as happy as possible.

I will in all likelihood never experience this.

NOOO

I once had the opportunity to experience this when I was 22 ... but I fucked up and probably will stay a virgin forever

This is me in 8 hours

DELET THIS

in my 28 year, i never had this.

>Shoe0nhead
>budget boxxy

>mfw i'm a fat dyel baldlet and I experienced this last night with a 18 year old qt3,14

Fpbp

Don't forget she's a slave for the bbc

the best couple that never was

You sound like you had experienced this. The way you described it is how a person who had been there would describe this.

Are you really a virgo?

Boxxy is fuck ugly mayne

Too similar

Not that dude, but I would describe it the same way, even I haven't been there yet. Virgin fantasies.

what's going on here?

I can tell that post was made by a woman

I just had sex with my gf, it was great! Maybe you all should stop sitting here and refresh a swedish asylumcenter forum all day and instead go out and live your lives

Yearly beheading course, good muslim kids must know the taste of blood very early.

You got your gf, which is nice and dandy, but would I enjoy her just as you do, if we would switch positions?

What if I am a special snowflake and need to find a fitting female snowflake, which is only 1 woman of 1.000.000?
What if I am not just looking for a female to call her my gf and have regular sex with, but rather looking for someone responsible and loving, to be my wife and future mother of my kids?
What if I am looking for a woman, who has many mental qualities to offer, such as maturity, love, faith, honesty etc, and not just good looks?

Veeky Forumsizens all claim to bench 3 plate and diddly 5 plate and be jacked and aesthetic but so many of you are virgins? something doesn't add up

I've had GFs since I was 18 before I even benched 1 plate and I was a loner weird kid who sometimes ate lunch alone in high school

>They don't baptize their kids in blood.
>They don't butcher their own meat.

Stay cucked.

i always kek if the man is a DYEL soyboy

I have a tall gf who goes to the gym with me

delet pls

soyboys don''t look like that. That guy has a very masculine face.

Dude that's not true, don't believe what you see on the internet about Islam, 90% of it is propaganda to make you hates Islam.
And since you're a guy who got brainwashed by some picturse on the internet and won't know better by himself, I can call you a total idiot.

It's a real thing man, I don't diddly 5 but I bench 3 and I'm a 24 year old virgin, not kissless or handholdless though.

How is this cute? She looks fucking punchable.

You should write romantic erotica user.

He's sorta right though, muzzies, like everyone else back then, can acquire anything with gods blessing if taken from infidels or apostates by right of conquest.

Muslims are "savages" rn because they are poor and uneducated, unlike all the "developed" countries whose development led to pussifying their religions and adopting a more secular approach, for religion is the opiate of the masses ;)

nah mate everyone likes tall guys better. sorry for hunting in your grounds

t. 1,84m with 1,56m gf

Damn dude that was good.
Reminded me of the perfect thing I had and fucked up. Time for some midday running and gin I think.

The meme is that it has to be an Asian thing (remember why Veeky Forums was created?) , why do newfag not understand this?

>discussing memeology on a south-sudanese hedge clipping board

Addendum: add an obscure hobby/interest to the mix.

Good tier:

>Mongolian thread weaving forum

Lol so random!! xD tier:

>Swedish Refugee Asylum Center

>for religion is the opiate of the masses
Fucking cringed

Muslim are savage because they're poor and uneducated ?
Dude not all muslim country are third world.
Morroco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, and i'll also add Irak, Syria and Lybia before the war (thx 'murrica) that are not undevelopped, dude this isn't subsaharian africa

sorry.
Muslims are savage because they are muslim. The rich, educated ones in real countries are less savage because they are less muslim.

Legend. Look at all these utter faggots jumping to the defense of a coal-burning slag who based her whole personality around pretending to be Boxxy and who literally just rips shit from /pol/, epic cringe.

Muhammed pls. Have you ever stepped outside the shitholes of the countries you just named? Why do all sandniggers want to go to Europe so bad if it's so great in their lolkek "non-"3rd world countries

based first poster

I was born and raised in Europe, I'm not a uneducated shitskin. I was raised liek any European.
I often go in the country where my grandparents were born and it is not undeveloped I can assure you, we can take for exemple Morroco, well of you go to Rabat the capital it is like you're in Europe.

That's a chad right there.

>loving relationship
there's your mistake

why don't you take all your relatives and move back then?

>well of you go to Rabat the capital it is like you're in Europe.

lol

These countries only are enjoyable because this is where you go on holidays, silly.

Makes me feel sad

If it happens enough in a short period of time it makes me feel ANGRY

Right on

I hate it
I hate seeing couples not because they like each other but because they (she) don’t want me.
It’s 50/50 between anger and emptiness when I see a girl look at me then see her boyfriend and go over to him smiling.
The other day I was at the shops and I was in line and the girl in front of me was flirting with the guy serving her, I’m not saying I want to kill them but I kinda see what Elliot was going on about when he was complaining about other couples flirting .
The thing is I only have myself to blame for being to shy when I had the chance

Get huge, a hot bf and make them jealous.

Yeah, that’s the plan.
Ideally I want my parents to find me in bed with 3 girls and when they start to say something I can just go
‘Well you did say to have fun, was this not what you wanted? Also you can stop asking if I’m gay know Mum

I experience this feel a couple with one girl.
Dont even lift lmao.
Feels amazing how warm she gets when Im inside her.

Wanna know what’s worse? Actually experiencing it and knowing it’ll never happen again.

anons will debate you with that, saying its better to have experience it at least once.
But I agree with you. knowing it and losing that feel is much worse

god im so ugly.
how do i come to terms with being ugly?
i have to wear glasses, but i can never find a pair that suits me. same with hair, ive never had a good haircut. ive been diagnosed with skin condition (face, not acne). these suck because they're things i can actively change, but i can never find the right things.

That's not true. If you managed it once you know that considering there are billions of women on the planet you could do it again.

As for incels we've been pretty much unanimously deemed as unworthy of intimacy or love by women. After 22 or so there is no hope.

how to attain cute korean gf?

How do you attain a normal gf?

>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who approve of coalburners

No idea.

You say that but, if I could I would.
Ya dig?

How do you attain any gf?

Well there you go then.
Sadly I’m the wrong person to ask that

Looks, money, and status

Careful with that edge buddy.

what an ugly fucking babby

>She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night.
even in your dreams you are a beta