Meme workouts

Post meme workouts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x522dB-4y2w
youtube.com/watch?v=oNkrjMixxSA
youtube.com/watch?v=WYICEGt_qiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST. I hate these. I hate these so much. Where is their common fucking sense? How does anyone rationally do this?

Deadlifts

and squats.
any leg work is for dipshits lol girls dont care if you have strong legs

Sometimes its on the trainers.

Delet this you faggot

Was this post surgery or something? She's crying even before the break

No, deadlifts are shit though. They're not even a great ham, lower back, glutes or trap builder. They just hit a lot of things badly and then destroy your back.

Are these people knees wrecked forever? How long tilk they can walk again?

never

That tit grab

>this guy doesn't like the feeling of raw strength you get when you pick something heavy up
>mfw

newbie spotted

there's more to physical fitness than raw power, do a split that deep and then you'll be allowed to call it a meme

pro-tip:you can't and never will

>knees wrecked forever?
Yes.
They are quite litterally fucked.

As long as it is just ligament damage there is no reason they won't have a full recovery. I've heard of someone who ruptured all 4 ligaments playing soccer, the surgeon said it was so bad it looked like he had a motorbike accident. He was out for 2 years and went on to play 5 years semi professionally.

>As long as it is just ligament damage there is no reason they won't have a full recovery
Ligament damage that severe is a life ruining injury.
Some random asshole who had tens of thousands of dollars to spend on surgery and rehab and got lucky enough to come back from it is not the norm'
They aren't even the lucky few.
They are an vanishingly rare exception.

Mate I recently had an ACL reconstruction and I'm almost back to normal. It doesn't matter how fucked your ligament is because you literally get a new one. The surgeon takes part of your patella or hamstring tendon, strips it down and folds it over a few times. Then drills two holes in your knee and threads the new ligament through where the old one was. I have private health cover so didn't have to pay for the surgery but it usually costs around $6000 AUD for a knee recon which isn't really that much for what you get.

Now cartilage damage is a different story. There is currently no way to regrow cartilage and the only way to fix cartilage damage is to smooth it down which leaves less and less cartilage every time you have surgery done. When there is little cartilage left people will struggle to do much physical activity and have constant pain doing everyday things.

>deadlifts arent even a good muscle builder
>they "hit things badly"
>they destroy your back
citation needed, weakling

(Not him) but bro his leg fucking snapped in half. I don't know what all got fucked in there but I would assume his bones, muscle, ligaments were completely screwed. You might as well just snap it in half and keep the skin in tact. Is that gonna heal?

I mean we aint talking about some soccer pansie who got a sprain from kicking the ball too hard. Night and day scenarios here

Yeah I had a closer look and you can see his ankle and leg are fucked too. Hard to tell whether the woman did the same or it was just the knees. Still I don't see why they would never walk again and be able to just do everyday stuff. Unless they are very lucky I doubt they would be able to do any kind of physical activity though.

>look at this marathon runner doing nothing but cardio xDD ever heard about heavy squats? xDD

Why do brainlets think everyone train for strength and mass? Some people are interested in being fast, acrobatic, flexible and a number of other things that your basic bitch SS would just fuck up.

She didn't even signal before turning, fucking women drivers.

There is nothign wrong here. Don't you ever stretch?

youtube.com/watch?v=x522dB-4y2w

I always feel a sort of secondary pain in my knees when I see this

Congratulations you're not a psychopath.

I watch these inbetween sets on the legpress. Not even joking, was browsing Veeky Forums the other day while sitting on the legpress and these webms popped up and it didn't phase me whatsoever. Just don't lock your knees and you have nothing to worry about.

so fucked up, some eyebleach

She's working on her flexibility. I see nothing wrong with it. Not that anyone on this board knows about functional fitness

Despite this being bait, legs are incredibly aesthetic and you will fucking mog people without having to take your clothes off if you're standing there with a well proportioned body and thick legs next to the average twink with stick legs.

db and bb shrugs. Seriously just do farmers walk it's 10x more beneficial

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Does anyone have the webm where some girl is powercleaning and then puts a literal dent into her quad

holy shit lmao

thanks, really needed that, what a qt birdie

what a qt

These are both fakes you fucking retards. His foot stays glued flat to the machine for some weird reason.

broken legs don't just fall of, it's still under tension

why is his first instinct to grab her tit?

I didn't click on either of these. You know why? Because its a webm of a legpress on Veeky Forums. Thats why I didn't click them.

Nice cope twink

t. dyel

Same.

>His foot stays glued flat to the machine for some weird reason

could it be that there is something like 800lbs being pushed against that leg creating tension? really makes you think doesn't it you retard.

Good move man

>literally no weight

cool that he can do that with his arms though.

Imagine trapping her in there and just feeding her beans and broccoli and the gassiest foods on earth. Then just placing our nose against her vag and mouth would be close to anus on pad and just inhaling farts all day long.

watch this to ease your minds

>see a vulnerable, defenseless girl
>not grabbing her tit

how do you get that SHIT filename?

how tho, did he like elbow the wall for 3 hours before or something

hypermobility

Fuck this im never going back to the gym again

Actually have one of those, fucking love it

What is this machine called? Looks good for stretching

double jointed

The Snapcity-er
Blessed be the creator of this monstrosity.

She's going to be able to take all kinds of dick, goddam

Is this a meme exercise?
youtube.com/watch?v=oNkrjMixxSA

Throwback
youtube.com/watch?v=WYICEGt_qiY

Throwback to Lenny trying to get into a machine like that, to clarify.

'tightness' is partially a protective mechanism, hyperflexibility can lead to injury and loss of power

>t. edgy teenager

Can't stand this retarded fat cunt

I'm told by a medfag that the biggest problem would be the artery behind the knee being torn. The lower leg stops getting blood, therefore necrosis and amputation.

Don't jinx it man...
Go on Lenny! Only cookie cutters dies!

He's just double jointed you faggots, it's fate

Shhhh just let them believe it. Less dyel fags hogging up the equipment at the gym

>double jointed
nice meme