TRT

So TRT...

Seems it's just a way of making money off middle-age mens midlife crisis, by somehow convincing them, that pumping yourself full of hormones and meds is somehow "natural"

pic related

What are Veeky Forums's opinion on TRT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JKT0DWLdPLc
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roids for normies.

Underdosed and overpriced and doctors can make a killing from it.

Not even once

is it being passed off as natural? i thought people took it just to give them vigor of being younger regardless of any consequences

Tbh seems like a good idea to me. If you were an older gentleman and had legal access to keep your T levels closer to those of a younger man, why wouldn’t you do it? Yeah, it’s not “natural” but who gives a shit? I never understood why people have such a problem with being considered “natural” or not.

Is that photo shopped? Joe's head is taller than his abdomen for fucks sake

Who’s this ?

Where's the actual picture? I know it's close to this

Vitor Belfort

there are two obvious arguments: One os philosophical - just playing life, with the hand that you are dealt (more or less) and by the virtue of hard work and mental fitness being able to reach your goals.

other being the obvious health risks blasting your system with artificial hormones have

Is there an Overeem one?

>Seems it's just a way of making money off middle-age mens midlife crisis, by somehow convincing them, that pumping yourself full of hormones and meds is somehow "natural"

considering women have been doing HRT for the last 30 years with no real tests just by asking for it...

Luke was still more aesthetic

TRTor was a fucking God. And that's from doing meme MMA routines. Imagine if he actually worked out for size.

Both of those arguments apply for using AAS to get huge as a young guy but when it comes to TRT both of those points are kind of insignificant.

Those are actually only 1 year apart. Also, Ubereem looked even more impressive in the Pride, K-1 days.

>ufc 156
Lmao. I used to defend him too like his transformation was possible natty. What a fucking idiot I was.
Now he's just melted all his muscles off.

Its sad seeing him being bullied now.

Here's the real one

>Dream

He was his biggest at Dynamite when he beat Badr and at his first grand prix. I remember seeing the K-1 gp hype videos of him doing I believe 150 kg farmer's walks in each hand about 100 feet.

linked with depression and possible blood cloths. Ofc it fucks them up aswell. It was hugely irresponsible to consider the pill "without side effects" and a lot of women a reconsidering.

because women made that mistake, doesnt mean men have to repeat it

I think it comes down to meeting your old age with some dignity and just accepting, that your test levels just aren't the same anymore.

Also the amount of meds you have to take to keep from getting your system totally out of whack even on trt, would seem to sugest that it does have health risks

I was wrong. It was 160 kg total.
youtu.be/JKT0DWLdPLc

I swear at the actual gp there were other vids, but I think I only ever saw it live at the time so it was a while ago. He was also doing that 300kg lift too in one of those vids.

I guess you have a point. Also I’m not entirely informed on the health risks if TRT so that could be an issue I’m unaware of.

>having the body of 20year old genetic specimen at 40 is bad!!
this is what nattys tell themselves as they put on 5lbs of fat for every 1 lb of muscle they gain per month. And plateau at the same weights for months on end...

>Also the amount of meds you have to take to keep from getting your system totally out of whack even on trt, would seem to sugest that it does have health risks
if you're on a TRT dose you shouldn't need any other meds, if you get estrogen sides just lower the dose a bit, or increase the frequency of injection, or take a tiny bit of an AI...

educate yourself, TRT improves quality of life, strength, muscle, sex, mood and longevity in guys who take it, even if you have normal test taking a "high" TRT dose is awesome, having low test is really bad for your health, and just "going with the flow cause your old" is idiotic.
And having normal test while being into lifting/fitness is really lame.

>just play with the hand your dealt
that's not an argument, that doesn't make any sense. that logic would prevent you from seeing a doctor/dentist or taking any medication.
>blasting your system with artificial hormones
testosterone is testosterone, your body uses it perfectly fine, and a TRT dose is hardly "blasting" your system. It just optimizes your system, and if you want you can go a bit above the upper limit, depending on your tastes...not a big deal.
The pros outweigh all the cons.

Getting older is not a disease though. It is part of the human condition and taking hormones while being otherwise healthy does not equate going to the doctor generally. Maybe it resembles getting a vaccine - but again - old age is not a disease...

and yeah - you plateau and its difficult to gain lean weight. That is part of the game, short cuts are short cuts.

Also "taking a tiny bit of xx" kinda defeats the argument, that all you need is test...

Thanks for this post user

>part of the human condition
Oh you mean like rotten teeth, beards and long toenails?
>Claims natty even though he brushes his teeth and trims his nails and shaves
ISHIGGIDITYDEWWW

>Aging isn't pathological

samefag

>Getting older is not a disease though. It is part of the human condition

#1 getting low test is an effect of poor health/disease/body damage, not aging itself. Aging actually doesn't lower your test itself, the problem is some people wrack up body damage as they age and so their test goes down, and people assume that "your test lowers 1% after 40 balblabla" but that aint true according to some studies.

"A decline in testosterone levels as men grow older is likely the result -- not the cause -- of deteriorating general health, say Australian scientists, whose new study finds that age, in itself, has no effect on testosterone level in healthy older men.Jun 7, 2011" sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm

>old age is not a disease...

#2 irrelevant, because getting diseases IS part of the human condition, everyone is mortal and accumulating wear and tear naturally, cancer is natural, getting cavities is natural, disease and decay have been with us since forever, cell death is basically programmed in our DNA. your logic just eats itself and has arbitrary boundaries. do you fly in planes, do you use alcohol on wounds?
like some another user said, do you brush your teeth? wear deodorant? do you use electricity? how many alex jones filters have you bought? you sleep on a bed or on rocks? you see where im going?

you're making it out to be an either/or - either you're completely natural, or you aren't. Its a spectrum I guess, and my opinion is you should stop at injecting yourself with hormones. You could probably enhance yourself in a lot of ways, using beta-blockers, narcotics and all kind of other mand-made stuff, but I just don't believe that should be something you would have to do, just to be alive.

>I guess, and my opinion is you should stop at injecting yourself with hormones.
why? if the pros greatly outweigh the cons, whats the reason?

>its a spectrum
poorly defined and arbitrary

>You could probably enhance yourself in a lot of ways, using beta-blockers, narcotics and all kind of other mand-made stuff, but I just don't believe that should be something you would have to do, just to be alive.
huh? beta blockers are medicine that definitely can help people in the short term, maybe even long run...depends

>narcotics
if Im getting a tooth pulled out for sure give me some narcotics.

Again you haven't thought this through. you just have some knee jerk reaction to a hormone you think is "unnatural" while making exceptions for so many others

this lol

fucking patients thinking theyre gonna get jacked and not going the ugl route where they can do as much as they want from 1/100th of the price

Actual deficiency may impair life and once age and fertility are moot you can think about it

Shit man are you against insulin for diabetics? It is just as weak and just as strong arguments.

Insulin is unnatural they should be allowed to die.

"Testosterone Replacement Therapy"

Literally won't do anything negative but shrink your balls a little